Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are the numbers drawn really random?

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 5 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
beachygirl2011's avatar - 368992 1397726447_1046000506_n.jpg
Bellport, NY
United States
Member #112951
June 28, 2011
47 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2012, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Does anyone believe that studying numbers and patterns can help you win and that the numbers drawn aren't random?  I spent the past day trying to pick my numbers for Mega and still missed one...#51.  After each game I go back and try and figure out why that number made sense to be drawn so I am better prepared for the next drawing.  I have charts and graphs and statistics etc and still do not win lol    Thankfully I love math lol  No Nod

EAST COAST, USA
    United States
    Member #49428
    January 31, 2007
    553 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

no.

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2012, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

no.

randomness does not exist in a universe that is perpretrated or better yet perpetuated by divine guidance and will.Red Devil

there is no general consensus or agreement on LP as to what patterns are used to determine numbers...Evil Looking

there is also no general consensus or agreement on LP as to what patterns are best to determine numbers...Conehead

i prefer a skip system...mixed with Last digit system...mixed with a spread system...mixed with a skip pattern system...(repeat...5d, long bottoms)...mixed with adj number system...mixed with frequency system...mixed with lucky birthday system...mixed with biorythm system...mixed with cosmology system...mixed with a skip due system.  Throw in a little bit of advantage plus smart luck and some microsoft excel and you are 100% guarenteed to win a a small jackpot in less than 6 months!!!LepBlue AngelSun SmileyIdea

thats all you need to know to win fast...if you want to win a MEGA jackpot, it couldn't hurt to have about ten grand around ready to burn, or a very large gun.Jester

Good Luck NOOB!Green laugh

BTW, i think the skip pattern of the #51 was a downhill cascade...12 - 4 - 2.  What math and VBA geeks would also call "high frequent and in positive covariance."Crazy

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2012, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

randomness does not exist in a universe that is perpretrated or better yet perpetuated by divine guidance and will.Red Devil

there is no general consensus or agreement on LP as to what patterns are used to determine numbers...Evil Looking

there is also no general consensus or agreement on LP as to what patterns are best to determine numbers...Conehead

i prefer a skip system...mixed with Last digit system...mixed with a spread system...mixed with a skip pattern system...(repeat...5d, long bottoms)...mixed with adj number system...mixed with frequency system...mixed with lucky birthday system...mixed with biorythm system...mixed with cosmology system...mixed with a skip due system.  Throw in a little bit of advantage plus smart luck and some microsoft excel and you are 100% guarenteed to win a a small jackpot in less than 6 months!!!LepBlue AngelSun SmileyIdea

thats all you need to know to win fast...if you want to win a MEGA jackpot, it couldn't hurt to have about ten grand around ready to burn, or a very large gun.Jester

Good Luck NOOB!Green laugh

BTW, i think the skip pattern of the #51 was a downhill cascade...12 - 4 - 2.  What math and VBA geeks would also call "high frequent and in positive covariance."Crazy

What's a NOOB?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

beachygirl2011's avatar - 368992 1397726447_1046000506_n.jpg
          Bellport, NY
          United States
          Member #112951
          June 28, 2011
          47 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2012, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Noob = newbee lol  new member :)  Although I have been a lurker for a few years Hurray!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2012, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Noob = newbee lol  new member :)  Although I have been a lurker for a few years Hurray!

How can he call you a newbie when he's been here for all of 2 weeks?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
              Member #121745
              January 16, 2012
              4792 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2012, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone believe that studying numbers and patterns can help you win and that the numbers drawn aren't random?  I spent the past day trying to pick my numbers for Mega and still missed one...#51.  After each game I go back and try and figure out why that number made sense to be drawn so I am better prepared for the next drawing.  I have charts and graphs and statistics etc and still do not win lol    Thankfully I love math lol  No Nod

I do the same.  I only spend 5-10 minutes and prefer to pick my own numbers.  I do see 2-3 number patterns sometimes but they can skip around...lol.

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2012, 1:23 am - IP Logged

What's a NOOB?

Ridges know what a noob is...he is the oracle of the appalacians...ridge nows all things within the boundaries of the mathematical constant PI....Sun Smiley

hey 100 posts go a long way...i am actually a guru, but the webmaster...as sadistic as he is makes everybody walk the gauntlet into exalted eliteness...Bash

btw the little meter must be broken...because the system hasn't upgraded me yet...Jester

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                  rekjavik
                  Iceland
                  Member #99537
                  October 27, 2010
                  177 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2012, 5:23 am - IP Logged

It is not as random as you think......... Bananaeven chaos has to follow rules......

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                    rekjavik
                    Iceland
                    Member #99537
                    October 27, 2010
                    177 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2012, 5:27 am - IP Logged

It is not as random as you think......... Bananaeven chaos has to follow rules......

And to add Math has nothing to do with the lottery........ you can not add, subtract, or divide a random number if you do not know where to start...

lottogenie's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      texas
                      United States
                      Member #2324
                      September 15, 2003
                      152 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2012, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

a noob is something used to open a door,,i  thinkk...aw my bad that would be a knob..lol just kidding

NH
                        United States
                        Member #83352
                        December 5, 2009
                        223 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2012, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

When you read about the same person winning 2, 3, 4, 5+ large jackpots on a modest bank roll, it makes me question randomness.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5122 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

BG:

It;sssssssss kinda like D bottom line in MONEY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>>>>>UUUUUU

winn'n more than UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU<<<<<<<<<<<<<<LOSING???????????????????????????????

IF>>>>>>>>YES then U gottet>>>>>>>>>>>

IF<<<<<<<<NO  then U not gottet>>>>>>>>

but,>>>>>>Don't give up till YOU DRINK from that GOLDEN CUP $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum