Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottogenies back...the pick 3 window,,system

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottogenie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottogenie's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
texas
United States
Member #2324
September 15, 2003
152 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2012, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

been a long time since ive posted years,,,been tinkering with numbers again...noticed patterns in a new theory i have....just  for fun ill post this idea,,,it is very accurate..problem is as always too many numbers to try....but we will call this system ,,the pick 3 window,,this is only part of the system that i will show today....but if you take a day draw say for example 327 go up 1 on each of those numbers 4 3 8,,,then down on those same 3 digits,,,2 1 6,,,,that will be a window as a guideline to look for winners within the next 7 days,,,,those numbers will be the ones that produce several winners over the next several days both day and night draws..in theory...ive back tested it over and over holds true most of the time bout 90 % of the time or better..you will have several winners from some where in those numbers...back test only dont actually  play it...its just an interesting phenomenon...course 1 could say most of the 10 digits are there so of course it would be that way...but just test it ....for fun anyway.........:)

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #66774
    November 5, 2008
    319 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2012, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

been a long time since ive posted years,,,been tinkering with numbers again...noticed patterns in a new theory i have....just  for fun ill post this idea,,,it is very accurate..problem is as always too many numbers to try....but we will call this system ,,the pick 3 window,,this is only part of the system that i will show today....but if you take a day draw say for example 327 go up 1 on each of those numbers 4 3 8,,,then down on those same 3 digits,,,2 1 6,,,,that will be a window as a guideline to look for winners within the next 7 days,,,,those numbers will be the ones that produce several winners over the next several days both day and night draws..in theory...ive back tested it over and over holds true most of the time bout 90 % of the time or better..you will have several winners from some where in those numbers...back test only dont actually  play it...its just an interesting phenomenon...course 1 could say most of the 10 digits are there so of course it would be that way...but just test it ....for fun anyway.........:)

Wow. Just wow.

222/1000 numbers (438-216=222)

Bill Gates Couldnt fade that.

Play the midday and evening = $444.00

If you miss the midday and hit the evening

straight you get $500.00 in my state anyway (I know some states pay more)

So if you did it for one day and hit straight then you would make $56.00

I realize if you played straightbox it would be different, but even if you

hit you would lose your tail.

Hard to fade but interesting post.

Rehab is for quitters.

texas
      United States
      Member #2324
      September 15, 2003
      152 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2012, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

you miss under stood what i was saying  ....say your base number was 243 it would look like this

now look at all of the numbers together,,somewhere in those 9 numbers is  a winner alot of the time over the next 7 day and night period,,,,it is a guideline to pick winning numbers...its not done the way you did it...so it could be for instance 5 2 1,,,see it in the window,,,,354,,,you get the idea ...it works alot of the time...but dont play with real money.....but see the patterns..i assure you their there 85 to 90% of the time  a number will come up from the group over the next 7 day and night draws...

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #66774
        November 5, 2008
        319 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2012, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

you miss under stood what i was saying  ....say your base number was 243 it would look like this

now look at all of the numbers together,,somewhere in those 9 numbers is  a winner alot of the time over the next 7 day and night period,,,,it is a guideline to pick winning numbers...its not done the way you did it...so it could be for instance 5 2 1,,,see it in the window,,,,354,,,you get the idea ...it works alot of the time...but dont play with real money.....but see the patterns..i assure you their there 85 to 90% of the time  a number will come up from the group over the next 7 day and night draws...

Oh ok I am sorry

I did misunderstand.

I will check it out and

keep up with it for a few days

, it seems quite interesting.

Rehab is for quitters.

texas
          United States
          Member #2324
          September 15, 2003
          152 Posts