Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Closing thoughts and good luck

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by hearsetrax.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Left Coast
United States
Member #122298
January 28, 2012
125 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2012, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Good luck everyone. If in the course of the next several hours we learn that there is a single winner, please take a moment to send prayers, good energy, good thoughts, karma, wisdom and whatever your own personal belief system dictates. I can't imagine the burden.

Also, I encourage all of us to not contribute to the hysteria to identify the winner. The press won't hunt them if there is no market. Don't try to become Google P.I. or amateur public records noodler. Let them be. Treat then the way you'd want to be treated (ignored).

But if they do a lame press conference on Monday and are talking about planes and Vegas and such... let 'em have it.

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #61435
    May 22, 2008
    910 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2012, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Thats actually a very nice thought. Sadly the MSM is a den of pit vipers and will likely stop at nothing to identify and hound the winner.  The members here aren't of the same ilk....the press however are scum...heck..it's their job.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #82391
      November 12, 2009
      6290 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2012, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

"Good luck everyone. If in the course of the next several hours we learn that there is a single winner, please take a moment to send prayers, good energy, good thoughts, karma, wisdom and whatever your own personal belief system dictates. I can't imagine the burden.

very nice words WRD......Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Left Coast
        United States
        Member #122298
        January 28, 2012
        125 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2012, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Thats actually a very nice thought. Sadly the MSM is a den of pit vipers and will likely stop at nothing to identify and hound the winner.  The members here aren't of the same ilk....the press however are scum...heck..it's their job.

A grass roots campaign to "Let Them Be".

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
          Texas
          United States
          Member #92330
          June 5, 2010
          887 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2012, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to all, my time on here is done for tonight... want to be able to wait until tomorrow to see the aftermath of the draw, be back tomorrow sometime.

dk1421's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #64582
            September 1, 2008
            347 Posts
            Posted: March 30, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I'm heading to bed so I can still believe I can win before reality hits me in the morning. 

Good luck to all!!!!

"Don't be a schmuck, always take the cash." -Coin Toss

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
              Member #52345
              May 21, 2007
              2678 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2012, 6:46 am - IP Logged

Good luck everyone. If in the course of the next several hours we learn that there is a single winner, please take a moment to send prayers, good energy, good thoughts, karma, wisdom and whatever your own personal belief system dictates. I can't imagine the burden.

Also, I encourage all of us to not contribute to the hysteria to identify the winner. The press won't hunt them if there is no market. Don't try to become Google P.I. or amateur public records noodler. Let them be. Treat then the way you'd want to be treated (ignored).

But if they do a lame press conference on Monday and are talking about planes and Vegas and such... let 'em have it.

Yes Nod its posts like this that make me glad thars a the few sane amongst us