Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Lottery 50/50 Rule-Playing The Lottery Is A Win/Lose Situation No Matter How Many Tickets We Buy

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Icezkube.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
11975 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2012, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

THE LOTTERY 50/50 RULE= PLAYING THE LOTTERY IS A WIN/LOSE SITUATION NO MATTER HOW MANY TICKETS WE BUY.

BUYING 1 LOTTERY TICKET GIVES YOU A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING A LOTTERY JACKPOT.

THE SHOTGUN PLAYING METHOD TO WINNING A LOTTERY JACKPOT.

HITTING THE TARGET.

when a shotgun is fired all those pellets that are crammed into the cartridge spread out so it's easier to hit the target.

Yes you can increase your chances of winning by buying more tickets, but every single ticket will go against the Odds of 1 in 175,711,536.

"Thrifty is right, each individual ticket (one line of numbers) is up against the very same odds, 175,000,000 to one."

"There is one, and only one set of sinning numbers drawn - not one set of winning numbers drawn for each line played."

THE THREE PLAYING METHODS WITH A LOTTERY STOP LOSS LIMIT.

1) PLAYING MORE OFTEN FOR LESS LINES.

2) PLAYING LESS OFTEN FOR MORE LINES.

3) PLAYING LESS OFTEN FOR LESS LINES.

A LOTTERY STOP LOSS LIMIT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL LOTTERY PLAYER OVER THE LONG RUN.

"A LOTTERY STOP LOSS LIMIT IS VERY IMPORTANT and I urge anyone that plays to have a stop loss limit to protect their large sum of ready gambling money. You should have a stop loss limit to avoid losing too much money on a bad day. While setting up a loss limit is a great idea in theory, there are plenty of gamblers who won't have the will power to stick with these limits. These are the same people who will never make any money or come close to breaking even in gambling. It's definitely hard to stick with loss limits because there is so much temptation to keep gambling no matter which way Lady Luck is sending the money. The better you are at sticking with your loss limits over the long run, the more successful and happy you will be at the end of game play."

PLAYING THE LOTTERY MORE OFTEN FOR MORE LINES=  SPENDING MORE MONEY=  GAMBLING ADDICTION.

REMEMBER THE NUMBER ONE RULE IN BETTING:  NEVER BET MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE! 

US Flag   White Bounce GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3854 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2012, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Thirfty, i play 15$ a week, unless i get tips,then i play xtra,since tips are not in budget.

on this passed MM mania i had 2 xtra tix w/ MP,= zero.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      11975 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2012, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Thirfty, i play 15$ a week, unless i get tips,then i play xtra,since tips are not in budget.

on this passed MM mania i had 2 xtra tix w/ MP,= zero.

Imagination creates our reality. Do not worry, keep seeing yourself a winner in your imagination, and you will win someday my friend.

Seeing is Believing. Trust your mind visions, daydreams, etc because they can change your life if you choose the positive ones.

US Flag

United States
        Member #112968
        June 29, 2011
        3854 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2012, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

not worried,been playin almost 40 years,its under control. thanks.

maybe i should do more w/the imagination part,will try it

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Kay's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
          Member #503
          February 27, 2001
          1968 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2012, 12:30 am - IP Logged

THE LOTTERY 50/50 RULE= PLAYING THE LOTTERY IS A WIN/LOSE SITUATION NO MATTER HOW MANY TICKETS WE BUY.

BUYING 1 LOTTERY TICKET GIVES YOU A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING A LOTTERY JACKPOT.

THE SHOTGUN PLAYING METHOD TO WINNING A LOTTERY JACKPOT.

HITTING THE TARGET.

when a shotgun is fired all those pellets that are crammed into the cartridge spread out so it's easier to hit the target.

Yes you can increase your chances of winning by buying more tickets, but every single ticket will go against the Odds of 1 in 175,711,536.

"Thrifty is right, each individual ticket (one line of numbers) is up against the very same odds, 175,000,000 to one."

"There is one, and only one set of sinning numbers drawn - not one set of winning numbers drawn for each line played."

THE THREE PLAYING METHODS WITH A LOTTERY STOP LOSS LIMIT.

1) PLAYING MORE OFTEN FOR LESS LINES.

2) PLAYING LESS OFTEN FOR MORE LINES.

3) PLAYING LESS OFTEN FOR LESS LINES.

A LOTTERY STOP LOSS LIMIT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL LOTTERY PLAYER OVER THE LONG RUN.

"A LOTTERY STOP LOSS LIMIT IS VERY IMPORTANT and I urge anyone that plays to have a stop loss limit to protect their large sum of ready gambling money. You should have a stop loss limit to avoid losing too much money on a bad day. While setting up a loss limit is a great idea in theory, there are plenty of gamblers who won't have the will power to stick with these limits. These are the same people who will never make any money or come close to breaking even in gambling. It's definitely hard to stick with loss limits because there is so much temptation to keep gambling no matter which way Lady Luck is sending the money. The better you are at sticking with your loss limits over the long run, the more successful and happy you will be at the end of game play."

PLAYING THE LOTTERY MORE OFTEN FOR MORE LINES=  SPENDING MORE MONEY=  GAMBLING ADDICTION.

REMEMBER THE NUMBER ONE RULE IN BETTING:  NEVER BET MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE! 

US Flag   White Bounce GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY.

THRIFTY

Did you win the jackpot on Dec.27 2011?.

NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90535
            April 29, 2010
            11975 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2012, 6:45 am - IP Logged

THRIFTY

Did you win the jackpot on Dec.27 2011?.

Seeing is Believing. It is a winning ticket picture to show the shotgun playing method in action. Daniel Bruckner won a $206M MM Jackpot with that ticket on December 27, 2011 in New York. Daniel Bruckner and his wife were visiting someone in Long Island NY when he won the MM Jackpot. They live in California.

US Flag

NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90535
              April 29, 2010
              11975 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2012, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

THE LOTTERY IS A ZERO-SUM GAME.  No lottery player can WIN without another lottery player LOSING .

US Flag

United States
                Member #112968
                June 29, 2011
                3854 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2012, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

THE LOTTERY IS A ZERO-SUM GAME.  No lottery player can WIN without another lottery player LOSING .

Thrifty, this is true, also the losers have to lose twice as much as the winners win,

since only half of sales goes into the JP.

NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #90535
                  April 29, 2010
                  11975 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2012, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Thrifty, this is true, also the losers have to lose twice as much as the winners win,

since only half of sales goes into the JP.

US Flag

United States
                    Member #112968
                    June 29, 2011
                    3854 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

my stop loss is 15$ a week  + tips, the tips are often saved for JPs that have rolled.

Ga
                      United States
                      Member #120454
                      December 20, 2011
                      141 Posts
                      Posted: April 26, 2012, 1:00 am - IP Logged

I've wondered about this and I found this thread. The odds are 1\175000000. If you buy 10 or 100 does that change it to 1\17500000 and  1\1750000?

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
                        upstate NY
                        United States
                        Member #108791
                        March 31, 2011
                        549 Posts
                        Posted: April 27, 2012, 2:41 am - IP Logged

I've wondered about this and I found this thread. The odds are 1\175000000. If you buy 10 or 100 does that change it to 1\17500000 and  1\1750000?

Yes, but keep in mind that the odds still remain astronomical.  1 in 1.75 million may sound a lot better than 1 in 175 million, but there's still a 99.9999% chance that you will NOT win the jackpot.  Some people think it's more accurate to phrase it as 10 in 175 million and 100 in 175 million.

If you have some free time (a couple hours, at least), check out this recent thread, in which the topic is discussed and disected 10 ways to Sunday.

Patriot

Icezkube's avatar - icezkube Avatar.jpg
                          Bay Area 510 , California
                          United States
                          Member #64283
                          August 23, 2008
                          194 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2012, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

@Thrifty, I'm likeing that Lottery stop Limit thing...it kinda makes perfect sense. But what did you mean about that shotgun effect? Does it mean it's better to buy a ticket with many rows or lines of numbers, rather then buying a ticket with just a single row/line of numbers? 

shotgun=many lines

sinper=one line

Anything is yours, if you only want it hard enough. Just think of it. ANYTHING. Try IT. You will succeed.Wink