Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: 4/1 - 4/30/2012

Topic closed. 873 replies. Last post 5 years ago by roxb.

Page 23 of 59
PrintE-mailLink
Jack-C's avatar - us
San Diego, CA
United States
Member #61467
May 24, 2008
28146 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2012, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Watch your sum 11 we haven't had one since 3-25 on daytime....and the series also...good chance of a 2 digit return today with the 20...26  or 29.....and if sum 11 comes out the 029 is a good one and the 236  that would be one digit off from dr65's series 234....and if sum 11 hits today than the sum 9 should follow right behind it...

I'm not saying that sum 11 won't hit, but it isn't "due".  It has skipped 15 draws on Midday and the average is 14.55.

The sum that I would be playing is sum 4.  It has skipped 367 draws with an average of 83.65.  So, it has skipped 4.4 times the average!

The series could hit, of course, but it isn't very due.  It has skipped (Midday) 23 draws and the average is 17.25.  The max skips for the series on Midday is 83. 

I like looking for things that are at or approaching their max skips.  I also look to see if they have skipped at least 4 times their average.

Just my input!! 

steve000's avatar - dragon1
    westtown new york
    United States
    Member #103423
    January 2, 2011
    2776 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2012, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

dr65 I hope you are right! I want that 333 today ! Come on pa...

423 would also be good we could use a series again too.

I want  that 333 too that would be just awesome!!I was reading over the posts this morning its amazing how we all think alike..i really like this forum theres alot of team work here..i added a few sum 11 numbers also im glad dee pointed that out..i got 119 326 173 but i have all the sum 9 numbers and 667 577 for sum 19 and i also like the sum 15 but i spent like a drunken sailor already today lol so i gotta chill haha.its funny i saw  dr65 333 from his phone and i was gonna run out and put more on it but i said to myself i have it two times im gonna keep it reasonable for now lol.i have a habit of running out to add more and more numbers suri nows im bad like that haha lol i should run a taxi service for ny to pa for the amount of times i drive back in fourth for more numbers i could be making even more lottery ticket money  lol.if you saw suri and i three months ago we must have driven 15 times back in fourth everyday before the draw adding more numbers then we would lose and be like we are not gonna do that again lol and two days later here we go again haha lol.now we have calmed down lol.

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #69849
      January 18, 2009
      14865 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2012, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Way to go dee on your last night hit and all the winners

giving a shot on these again for midday ..

205-003-766-466-666

goodluck playersss

Thanks suri....so let's see what they throw at us today for PA...Good Luck....I hope you have better luck with that 205 in PA than I have....LOL...

PA
        United States
        Member #69849
        January 18, 2009
        14865 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2012, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

I'm not saying that sum 11 won't hit, but it isn't "due".  It has skipped 15 draws on Midday and the average is 14.55.

The sum that I would be playing is sum 4.  It has skipped 367 draws with an average of 83.65.  So, it has skipped 4.4 times the average!

The series could hit, of course, but it isn't very due.  It has skipped (Midday) 23 draws and the average is 17.25.  The max skips for the series on Midday is 83. 

I like looking for things that are at or approaching their max skips.  I also look to see if they have skipped at least 4 times their average.

Just my input!! 

Thank you Jack for the info....I know you keep up on things like this....so could you tell me the status of sum  0 and  sum 1  for daytime if it's not too much work for you...I know you also have a life other than on LP...lol

Jack-C's avatar - us
          San Diego, CA
          United States
          Member #61467
          May 24, 2008
          28146 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2012, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Jack for the info....I know you keep up on things like this....so could you tell me the status of sum  0 and  sum 1  for daytime if it's not too much work for you...I know you also have a life other than on LP...lol

PA Midday

Sum 0 has skipped 248 draws with an average of 1,673.  Max = 2,393 draws skipped.

Sum 1 has skipped 56 draws with an average of 557.7.  Max = 442 draws skipped.

I don't have to fly until later, so I have some time this morning!

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
            NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
            United States
            Member #106371
            February 17, 2011
            9702 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2012, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

04/10 Midday Result

finaly Pa dropped the T

111-0580

Congrats winnners

should had mirror the 666 ...

PETS#=105-215

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
              P A
              United States
              Member #117331
              October 3, 2011
              6930 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2012, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

04/10 Midday Result

finaly Pa dropped the T

111-0580

Congrats winnners

should had mirror the 666 ...

Congrats everyone on the triple!!!!!

I got it today for 1k! Its about time it fell!!!

United States
                United States
                Member #60097
                April 5, 2008
                3957 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2012, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

WTG all winners and posters of 111!Party

Big Wins For All!

PA
                  United States
                  Member #69849
                  January 18, 2009
                  14865 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2012, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

WTG all winners and posters of 111!Party

TY Keystone and Chris and anyone else that I missed... hope you all played the trips...and yes I did play all of them...

Party           Party

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2012, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey DEE  there are the 11's, we talked about. Hope you had it. We had it posted since last week. True

fact: you gotta expect coco's pairs to hit the following week sometimes. You were so right!

Congrats everyone.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      14865 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2012, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

PA Midday

Sum 0 has skipped 248 draws with an average of 1,673.  Max = 2,393 draws skipped.

Sum 1 has skipped 56 draws with an average of 557.7.  Max = 442 draws skipped.

I don't have to fly until later, so I have some time this morning!

Thank you Jack for getting back to me and thank you for the input...

PA
                        United States
                        Member #69849
                        January 18, 2009
                        14865 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2012, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey DEE  there are the 11's, we talked about. Hope you had it. We had it posted since last week. True

fact: you gotta expect coco's pairs to hit the following week sometimes. You were so right!

Congrats everyone.

LOL...yep there is the 11 pair and yes I did get the triple....

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22933 Posts
                          Posted: April 10, 2012, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

PartyThere's the triple!! Finally!!! Chris$ WTGGG we both won a cool 1K on it today!! YAY!!! Party

Dee WTGG too!!! And for anyone else who got it, YAYYAYAY too!!!!

Party                                                                                                                                  Party

(if that was 333 man o man, I would have had $20,000 Stretch there's more to come Naughty)

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                            P A
                            United States
                            Member #117331
                            October 3, 2011
                            6930 Posts
                            Posted: April 10, 2012, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

PartyThere's the triple!! Finally!!! Chris$ WTGGG we both won a cool 1K on it today!! YAY!!! Party

Dee WTGG too!!! And for anyone else who got it, YAYYAYAY too!!!!

Party                                                                                                                                  Party

(if that was 333 man o man, I would have had $20,000 Stretch there's more to come Naughty)

That would have been great dr65! Im still happy with the 1k !

Im putting some of the triples in again tonight espically the 333,888

trying to put together a list for night.....

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22933 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2012, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I'm thrilled with it too!! I'll find that number to hit $20k on, it's out there Big Smile I can wait.

That's exactly what I'm doing too - putting them in again tonight.

I have to take a quick look at a few things, this might be real easy tonight. Banana

Page 23 of 59