Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ive created some wheeling software,anyone interested?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottogenie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottogenie's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
texas
United States
Member #2324
September 15, 2003
152 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2012, 1:30 am - IP Logged

debating about eventually giving some software i created away are maybe charging a small fee.

what do yall think its for pick 3...its very accurate if the conditions are met in the program... one progran wheels 8 numbers, any you choose.....i have another program to wheel smaller amounts of numbers all the way down to a 4 number wheeling software and in between..wish i had kept the source code...but i didnt...i have more ideas to incorporate.into my software...but no source code any longer bummer.....redid my computer along time ago didnt keep any source code..may start from scratch....this time i may add a more user friendy inteface....course these programs i created,,are very accurate,and easy to understand but not very pretty to look at.......what do yall think should i consider giving these programs away are selling them..and if i do decide what is the best place to market them maybe here in the lottery store....i dont know...... let me know anyone interested...in this?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3104 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2012, 3:34 am - IP Logged

My best advice would be go to http://www.lotto-logix.com/wheellinks.html and download the free Maybel Quik Wheeler and see if your software offers anything not already available in this package.  If the answer is yes, if you provide even a single useful feature not found in the above, there will be some people who will want it.  If not, then not so much.

BobP

texas
      United States
      Member #2324
      September 15, 2003
      152 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2012, 9:28 am - IP Logged

thanks for responding and for the link too. :)

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2012, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

That is dumb. You can put all combinations in Excel and filter. No software needed! Any good student could fix that!

Paying a fee for pick 3, are you nuts? Dunk

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2012, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

That is dumb. You can put all combinations in Excel and filter. No software needed! Any good student could fix that!

Paying a fee for pick 3, are you nuts? Dunk

Wow, your really giving that guy a good dousing with that pail of water!   Dunk          Eek

Seems to cool him off, if only for a few seconds.   Yes Nod

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5121 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2012, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

LG:

Never had any luck with wheel'n>>>but, in D Ole Daiessssssssssss>2003>04>05>>Quick Pick win.$$$$$!!!

NOW EVERYBODY is into QUICK PICK'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

MABY YOU can make wheel'n>>>>>>D^^^^^THING^^^^^in 2012>13>14>>>>>>>>GO 4 it$$$$$$$$$$!!

Jack-in-the-Box

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
              Vancouver BC
              Canada
              Member #96078
              August 22, 2010
              110 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2012, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3 wheels are not that difficult to create - I got all mine done in 2 days, although not on spreadsheets; they are computer  generated.

I don't think many people are using wheels for Pick 3, at least you don't hear about them often in LP. But for me wheels are essential for any lottery and I can't imagine anybody playing seriously Pick 3 without wheels.

I suggest you put your wheels in an ebook, give a sample for the LP public to see what you have and let them decide if what you offer is useable. Just typical marketing stuff.

Aquarius

texas
                United States
                Member #2324
                September 15, 2003
                152 Posts
                Posted: April 2, 2012, 1:05 am - IP Logged

i thank you aquarius for the good feed back