Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bullseye!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1649 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2012, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

everything u just said is true i def dont over do it on the lottery i dont play too much.I play within my means but coming from a gambling backround the money means nothing i have lost 30k in one day.So if i spend 30 40 on a drawing its that uch worth it knowin what i know cause every drawing my odds are slash drasticlly.My mind thinks in a lottery mode lol this is crazy.I am keen to spend numbers based on how many more lines that could be.The laws of attraction the balls are only attracted to positive thinkers and positive energy.So if u sell drugs u think u could ever win?Or if ur a child molester ur chances of winning are none lol.Laws of attraction positive energy attracts winners.I can tell u win majority of the time cause ur mind state is on point

I'll say this and then sign off 'til next time. The desire of money is funny, powerful, and can be evil causing people do things they wouldn't normally do. It's the way money is perceived in terms of what its' intended overall use is destined to be. See, we can try too hard to make, find, and win money in life. In terms of these big games, people try waaaaaayyy too hard to win when they see the amount to be won steadily rising. The problem here is that the ODDS OF WINNING STILL REMAIN THE SAME...ONLY THE AMOUNT TO WIN HAS CHANGED. The lottery markets on the AMOUNT ONLY. 

Look how long it took for this recent jackpot to be won. The reason it was won is because MORE TICKETS OVERALL were purchased within all the states than previously, okay. Now, it's still very possible that the same amount of previous ticket sales could've won it this time. However, let's take into account all the combinations and tickets sold here. It was destined to be won, 'chips. It's all about the combinations being purchased and look how many were. I wish the odds were better so that more people could win at some point, but that would mean that the loteries' would make less money and the jackpots would also be substantially less.

See, the harder it is to win, the more money there is to be won. The less harder, the less money to be won. This is why I stick to the little games where theres little money but, there's consistent little money...and I'm just not a greedy person. I prefer small consistent wins which I can depend on and add up over time which allow me to win more with profits I've made. Please don't let this discourage you, okay, as it's just my personal preferance. As the old saying goes, "A little bit of something beats..."

L.L.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1649 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2012, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I was reminded that I failed to include the break down of  tickets sales in relation to the odds of winning since I discussed why the jackpot was won. Okay, odds of winning the PB are 1:175,223,510. right? Now, in just (2) days, I see where approximately 300,000,000 tickets, or so, were sold which excedes the amount sold overall on the last win. For every 175,223,510 tickets sold, there's supposedly a winner in that bulk...no guarantees. Less than that, and the odds are worse. Tickets sales exceded these odds by nearly (3) times in less than two days and produced (3) winners. Make sense?

Now, this is the reason why some people tend to play when they see the amount rapidly rising...because it relates directly to combinations being kicked out. When maximum combinations are being approached, a winner will be produced in OVERALL SALES. It's the idea of a COLLECTIVE AMOUNT of numbers sold, as opposed to a single individual spending $100, which produces a winner. $100 is not even a drop in the bucket unless luck is with one of those dollars. 

This is for reasonable illustrative purposes only in regards to why I feel this jackpot was finally won. As such, I hope it's viewed as useful information only and not fact. Best of luck to the next winner!!!

L.L.