Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How good do you think that American lottery websites are?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 5 years ago by SergeM.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2012, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

I have serious doubts about the quality of many lottery websites.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19828 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2012, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

So what?  Do you think anyone cares?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2012, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

So what?  Do you think anyone cares?

Do you?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10351 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2012, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

The Missouri lottery has an excellent website, including a list of things to do if you win a big jackpot on their FAQ page.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
          Lavender Rocket

United States
          Member #124616
          March 16, 2012
          2642 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2012, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

I love the Mass website but the RI website?  not so user friendly.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2012, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

You should quit your condescending attitude towards America.

We're the only reason you aren't goose-stepping to Wagner right now.

And we're the only reason Russian tanks aren't sitting in every intersection in Brussels.

Weak, defenseless, useless nations like Belgium should show a little respect for the only people on Earth who virtually guarantee your freedom.

If you don't like American websites, go to the Belgian websites, why are you here?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19828 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2012, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Do you?

All I want are the latest drawing results on the first page and a link to its archives of previous drawings and I'm satisfied.  Some websites are slow but I usual use a dial-up connection so I can't complain.  I keep an updated data file for the games I play so I can do all my own research off line and only use the archives when I need to confirm my data.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: April 1, 2012, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

I love the Mass website but the RI website?  not so user friendly.

Poor little "Rhodie", can never catch an even break.  Crying

Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: April 1, 2012, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

You should quit your condescending attitude towards America.

We're the only reason you aren't goose-stepping to Wagner right now.

And we're the only reason Russian tanks aren't sitting in every intersection in Brussels.

Weak, defenseless, useless nations like Belgium should show a little respect for the only people on Earth who virtually guarantee your freedom.

If you don't like American websites, go to the Belgian websites, why are you here?

It is the other way round, butch2030 was investigating the Belgian lottery and thought doing the Belgian nation a favour by running his quad-sorting program on the Belgian lotto results. Therefore he used an American site US Flag and came up with drawings that are not correct, as the game is now 6+1/45 and not 6+1/42. The payout distribution also changed. Very nice of Butch US Flag, but his input is wrong, he got the wrong data.
                  I also heard of mistakes in advantage plus, and by comparison with a friend in Houston US Flag we found out that Gail Howards US Flag program also loaded an incorrect input file.

I mainly have no big complaints about websites, unless they make it too difficult to download the results and payouts.

For the local website in Belgium, I complained in the past for not publishing certain dates, when they switched the games. They did it now. They have a public relation by Facebook (American network site US Flag).

I understand that you are an old veteran who fought bavely in World War II! US Flag

We are lucky to have a nice site like the lotterypost US Flag, which of course is American US Flag.

I am also thankful for Bill Gates US Flag, for creating Windows 7 and Excel 2010 with VBE built in.

Oh, yeah, the mean Russians didn't get far. There was an air bridge, and Americans dropped chocolates over Berlin West US Flag.

I am only exchanging ideas here, as I stated before, I am not selling my programs and not posting links, not even of American US Flag websites other than lotterypost.

US FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS Flag

Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: April 1, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

All I want are the latest drawing results on the first page and a link to its archives of previous drawings and I'm satisfied.  Some websites are slow but I usual use a dial-up connection so I can't complain.  I keep an updated data file for the games I play so I can do all my own research off line and only use the archives when I need to confirm my data.

I agree, and archives should be ordered and correct.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: April 1, 2012, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

It is the other way round, butch2030 was investigating the Belgian lottery and thought doing the Belgian nation a favour by running his quad-sorting program on the Belgian lotto results. Therefore he used an American site US Flag and came up with drawings that are not correct, as the game is now 6+1/45 and not 6+1/42. The payout distribution also changed. Very nice of Butch US Flag, but his input is wrong, he got the wrong data.
                      I also heard of mistakes in advantage plus, and by comparison with a friend in Houston US Flag we found out that Gail Howards US Flag program also loaded an incorrect input file.

I mainly have no big complaints about websites, unless they make it too difficult to download the results and payouts.

For the local website in Belgium, I complained in the past for not publishing certain dates, when they switched the games. They did it now. They have a public relation by Facebook (American network site US Flag).

I understand that you are an old veteran who fought bavely in World War II! US Flag

We are lucky to have a nice site like the lotterypost US Flag, which of course is American US Flag.

I am also thankful for Bill Gates US Flag, for creating Windows 7 and Excel 2010 with VBE built in.

Oh, yeah, the mean Russians didn't get far. There was an air bridge, and Americans dropped chocolates over Berlin West US Flag.

I am only exchanging ideas here, as I stated before, I am not selling my programs and not posting links, not even of American US Flag websites other than lotterypost.

US FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS Flag

"I am only exchanging ideas here..."

Yeah, you say you're only exchanging ideas here but your ideas are frequently anti-American.

Last time you said America wouldn't be broke if we didn't spend so much on our military and being in Iraq and such.

Maybe if Europeans weren't such soft, pussified, limp-wristed, liberal, girly-man pansies, they would have a strong military to defend themselves and we wouldn't have to come save their bacon when some nutjob like Hitler starts stomping your asses into the ground again. Who else is gonna do it, you? 

And no, I wasn't in WWII but my father was a gunner on a Bomber over there and got his ass shot up saving your typical, ungrateful, liberal asses.

US FlagGod Bless America!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Lavender Rocket

United States
                        Member #124616
                        March 16, 2012
                        2642 Posts
                        Posted: April 1, 2012, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I'm now interested... did we really drop chocolates "Americans dropped chocolates over Berlin West" ? Why would we send chocolates?  Wouldnt they melt?

Lavender Rocket

United States
                          Member #124616
                          March 16, 2012
                          2642 Posts
                          Posted: April 1, 2012, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

We're pretty smart... I dont think we would waste the chocolate...

Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: April 1, 2012, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

"I am only exchanging ideas here..."

Yeah, you say you're only exchanging ideas here but your ideas are frequently anti-American.

Last time you said America wouldn't be broke if we didn't spend so much on our military and being in Iraq and such.

Maybe if Europeans weren't such soft, pussified, limp-wristed, liberal, girly-man pansies, they would have a strong military to defend themselves and we wouldn't have to come save their bacon when some nutjob like Hitler starts stomping your asses into the ground again. Who else is gonna do it, you? 

And no, I wasn't in WWII but my father was a gunner on a Bomber over there and got his ass shot up saving your typical, ungrateful, liberal asses.

US FlagGod Bless America!

As far that I remember Saddam was hired by the USA, so was Osama Bin Laden. In fact all that mujahedin stuff comes from that. For Iran, I don't exactly remember how things went when Ayatolla Komeini took over the business. The shah went to Paris. I don't know why Ronald Reagan visited graves where nazi soldiers were burried. Hitler had only one ball, did you expect him to win like that? In addition was a vegetarian. Yeah, Europeans are pussies and cowards. Once in a while a few of us get shot by some extremist muslim, and here or there a car might burn or a bomb might explode. We also get drugs here and there are immigrants. There also gay people here and alcoholics! Our fuel is very expensive too.

I know how you tick.

Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: April 1, 2012, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

I'm now interested... did we really drop chocolates "Americans dropped chocolates over Berlin West" ? Why would we send chocolates?  Wouldnt they melt?

By the end of the airlift, around 25 plane crews had dropped 23 tons of chocolate, chewing gum, and other candies over various places in Berlin.