Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Multi-State Play

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Virginia Beach, Virginia
United States
Member #110060
April 25, 2011
115 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2012, 2:24 am - IP Logged

What is the best way to play, if you have the opportunity to play in multiple states? Carefully, is one answer!

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2012, 7:19 am - IP Logged

What is the best way to play, if you have the opportunity to play in multiple states? Carefully, is one answer!

The "only" and "best" way to play multiple states is to play all the winning numbers, cash in the loot, and live live happily ever after.     Lovies

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7297 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2012, 9:49 am - IP Logged

What makes you think there will be multiple state play?

The reason there are so many states having both PB and MM is because they don't want their players buying tickets in other states. Each individual state make their profits by selling their product and you're suggesting they sell their competitor's product and get no profit. A good example is Florida that doesn't have MM. Georgia sold 28.8 million MM tickets for Friday's drawing and about 40% of every dollar spent by Florida players went to the Georgia lottery.

Many state lotteries will offer online wagering but it will be restricted to each individual state's residences.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
        United States
        Member #110060
        April 25, 2011
        115 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2012, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

There is multi-state pick 3-4. I play several nights per week without problems. I am currently testing to see if I should play all states or a few states. I asked the question to get an answer from more experienced players.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
          Lavender Rocket

United States
          Member #124616
          March 16, 2012
          2642 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2012, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Play in the state that allows you the most protection.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7297 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2012, 10:38 am - IP Logged

There is multi-state pick 3-4. I play several nights per week without problems. I am currently testing to see if I should play all states or a few states. I asked the question to get an answer from more experienced players.

Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont combined for a multi-state lottery but you can't legally buy a ticket for one of their games in Virginia or in any other state. If you know someone in another state who you can trust, you can send them the money to play for you. As I said before, there will be many state lotteries providing online wagering but it will be restricted to state residences unless there is an agreement reached between the states.

Booking the daily numbers in any state is nothing new, but it was and still is illegal in the U.S.

Maybe you can explain how you legally play the multi-state pick 3 and pick 4 several nights a week from another state?

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: April 4, 2012, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont combined for a multi-state lottery but you can't legally buy a ticket for one of their games in Virginia or in any other state. If you know someone in another state who you can trust, you can send them the money to play for you. As I said before, there will be many state lotteries providing online wagering but it will be restricted to state residences unless there is an agreement reached between the states.

Booking the daily numbers in any state is nothing new, but it was and still is illegal in the U.S.

Maybe you can explain how you legally play the multi-state pick 3 and pick 4 several nights a week from another state?

Maybe Googler already has a buddy in the Tri-State area that plays his bets for him? Hell, I'd do that for a 10% commission on all wins!   Yes Nod

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10345 Posts
                Posted: April 4, 2012, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Be ready to pay off the cops if you hit anyhting and do not tell them who is booking your action!

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7297 Posts
                  Posted: April 4, 2012, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Be ready to pay off the cops if you hit anyhting and do not tell them who is booking your action!

Wink

A few years ago most of the pick 3 systems on LP were based on collecting $900 to $1 playing online. I gave them the benefit of the doubt because I could still play poker online even though I knew the lottery site couldn't be funneling money as easily as the poker sites. The cops don't usually go after small time bookies and you can't call them when you don't get paid.