Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 2:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why is it that I fully believed I would win?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by BlueDuck.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LucyMontgomery's avatar - Jadyen

United States
Member #123813
February 29, 2012
43 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2012, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

weeks leading up to the record-breaking MM jackpot, I had the strongest belief I would win. I'm sure we all get this at times, but it was so powerful that i could feel it pulsing in my head. I just knew, I knew it was going to happen for me. I felt like I had a system and I desperately needed it. I was hoping God or whomever/whatever controls the universe would finally answer my prayers...I was getting all these signs that let me know my psychic (or so I thought) abilities were finally being honed in. unfortunately it iss beyond the law of attraction for me, it literally was/is life or death for me. I just needed this so badly and I suppose it went to a delusional height of thinking. Now it's a few days after the MM jackpot win and I've come to terms that it wasn't my time, even though I'm days away from living out of my car. Last night I had a dream that I won on scratchoffs. This is the second realistic dream where I've won on scratchoffs, so the next morning I thought that was a sign to change my strategy and participate in scratch-offs instead. so i bought my first ticket earlier and just finshed it a few minutes ago. Put $5 on it (Tax Free 50K in MD ticket) and of course, I lost. That really confirmed what I didn't want to be true. 

With all the money I've invested the last few months (about $40; $2-3 3x a monthish) as a serious player, I'm kind of at a loss. I don't expect to win JP prizes, sometimes even $50- 90 would help my situation or make me believe in "hope". there is more to my depressing life story, but all in all these last couple of losses and my upcoming living situation has led me to finally confirm that i have some of the worst luck of any living person in the world right now. 

any advice on what to do? or change my thinking? i'm incredibly spiritual and i guess at a time, i did believe i had psychic abilities that i was just beginning to see and believe in. thanks for reading, any encouragement or positive vibes would be appreciated. Frown

HiFi's avatar - police

United States
    Member #3792
    February 21, 2004
    198 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2012, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

remember the guy that won that big jackpot, those wealth managers... he was convinced to buy a ticket by the clerk and he told the clerk okay but i will never win... and he won.  so i dont know if believing you will win actualy helps.

LucyMontgomery's avatar - Jadyen

United States
      Member #123813
      February 29, 2012
      43 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2012, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

remember the guy that won that big jackpot, those wealth managers... he was convinced to buy a ticket by the clerk and he told the clerk okay but i will never win... and he won.  so i dont know if believing you will win actualy helps.

yeah, ive had that sentiment before (actually this was it on Fridays drawing) and I didn't win lol. Mentally, I no longer know how to play this game. I'd even be happy with at least getting the powerball/megaball correct, but nope. Never happens. when I pick my own numbers, i always get the numbers in my batch, but my final #s are usually just off by a digit sigh...

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        upper darby
        United States
        Member #109486
        April 14, 2011
        1224 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2012, 8:01 am - IP Logged

hi  roxb  play  these numbers  for  april   408   0408  and  u will hit    good  luck

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
          Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2012, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Winning has nothing to do whether you are spiritual or not. Whether you believe or not. You could be a 'serial killer', 'pedophile', azz-hole, good person, bad person it doesn't matter. You gotta be at the right place and right time. You know the persons that won the Mega Million? I think that one of them just bought one ticket (quick pick). If that person would have shown up 30 seconds later, chances are that that ticket would've been somebody elses. I'm not trying to put a damper on your feeling that you are going to win. We all (at least most of us at Lottery Post) feel that we are going to win the Jackpot or win a few thousand bucks. I think what you need to do, is do what works for you. Obviously the way you are doing things right now is not working so you got to try something new. What is that? You have to find the answer. Being here at LotteryPost is a very good start. There's a wealth of information and people willing to give you some guidance for free. The rest is up to you. I wish you the best and remember it's always darkest before dawn.

Play to win!

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
            Lavender Rocket

United States
            Member #124616
            March 16, 2012
            2642 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2012, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Hang in there Lucy.

pillsbury's avatar - panda pistols.jpg

United States
              Member #85220
              January 11, 2010
              641 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2012, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Keep your chin up, Lucy!  All is never lost unless you allow it to be.

First, let this experience be a life lesson for you.  Never, ever put all your hopes and dreams on something as subject to chance as winning a lottery jackpot.  It is just not wise or emotionally healthy.  Instead of dwelling on a jackpot that you lost, focus on the blessings that you already have such as your health, your family and close friends.  Money is nice but it is not everything.  Im sure there are many people who would gladly trade $650 million to have a lost loved one back or to be cured of a debilitating disease.

The lottery seems to be bringing you nothing but stress and depression currently, so maybe take a break from playing for a few months at least.  Instead focus your time and energy on constructive things YOU can do to help better your current situation--cutting unnecessary expenses from your monthly budget, getting a second job, selling your car and using public transportation, or taking on a roommate to help out.  Although life may seem hopeless, there are usually options open if you just look hard enough.  Once you are able to get back on your feet again, you can then play the lottery as it was meant to be played--as a form of entertainment.

You seem like a sweet person, Lucy.  I know you will make it past this hurdle.  Sending love and prayers your way.

Appleton, Wi
                United States
                Member #118178
                October 24, 2011
                199 Posts
                Posted: April 6, 2012, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Keep your chin up, Lucy!  All is never lost unless you allow it to be.

First, let this experience be a life lesson for you.  Never, ever put all your hopes and dreams on something as subject to chance as winning a lottery jackpot.  It is just not wise or emotionally healthy.  Instead of dwelling on a jackpot that you lost, focus on the blessings that you already have such as your health, your family and close friends.  Money is nice but it is not everything.  Im sure there are many people who would gladly trade $650 million to have a lost loved one back or to be cured of a debilitating disease.

The lottery seems to be bringing you nothing but stress and depression currently, so maybe take a break from playing for a few months at least.  Instead focus your time and energy on constructive things YOU can do to help better your current situation--cutting unnecessary expenses from your monthly budget, getting a second job, selling your car and using public transportation, or taking on a roommate to help out.  Although life may seem hopeless, there are usually options open if you just look hard enough.  Once you are able to get back on your feet again, you can then play the lottery as it was meant to be played--as a form of entertainment.

You seem like a sweet person, Lucy.  I know you will make it past this hurdle.  Sending love and prayers your way.

Wish you the best LucyMontgomery.

Blue Angel-Blue Angel-Blue Angel-Blue Angel-Blue Angel

Hoping these angels will keep an eye on you!