Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$1-$2 lottery systems

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
portsmouth
United States
Member #56352
November 14, 2007
87 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2012, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

im trying to save money on playing numbers. the last couple of days i have paid at least $1-$2 per drawing and not gettin no wins. my last win was march 8th. i was wondering are there any systems that will only cost u only $1-2?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2012, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

im trying to save money on playing numbers. the last couple of days i have paid at least $1-$2 per drawing and not gettin no wins. my last win was march 8th. i was wondering are there any systems that will only cost u only $1-2?

Sure, but there are no guarantees.  One or two quick picks, one or two tickets with family birthdays, one or two tickets with your latest hunches, and the list goes on.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #119
      February 19, 2002
      527 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2012, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Well, you could do a GH wheel that is a wheel of ten numbers in two combinations for a 3 of 5 win.  But 5 winning numbers have to be in your pool of ten numbers to have that minimum 3 number prize win.

portsmouth
        United States
        Member #56352
        November 14, 2007
        87 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2012, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

whats a gh wheel?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19816 Posts
          Posted: April 5, 2012, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

whats a gh wheel?

GH stands for Gail Howard and he's probably talking about one of the wheels on her website or in one of the books she's written about playing the lotteries.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

cleveland ohio
            United States
            Member #65897
            October 9, 2008
            275 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2012, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Well, you could do a GH wheel that is a wheel of ten numbers in two combinations for a 3 of 5 win.  But 5 winning numbers have to be in your pool of ten numbers to have that minimum 3 number prize win.

actually you dont need any kind of wheel for that, if you have picked 10 numbers and 5 of them are winners its impossible to put them in any combination across 2 tickets using all 10 numbers without having a 3 number win.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3102 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2012, 5:20 am - IP Logged

With $3 and 9 numbers you can get a lot more leverage then you can with $2 trying for a 3 number prize.

Exchange your best picks for the wheel place holder pointer numbers below.   When 4 of the winning numbers fall among your 9 picks, two 3# wins are guaranteed.  When 5 of the winning numbers fall among your 9 a 4# and two 3# wins are guaranteed.  When all 6 winning numbers fall among your 9 you will have three 4# wins guaranteed and of course with luck could always win a higher prize.

1 2 5 6 7 8
              1 3 4 7 8 9
              2 3 4 5 6 9

BobP