Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

my pet peave is ?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottogenie's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
texas
United States
Member #2324
September 15, 2003
152 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2012, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

one of my pet peaves is when i go to the grocery store buy 1 thing and i have a row

of full carts in front of me makes me wanna turn around and leave....kinda reminds me of

that movie with jim carrey where he has 1 item and lets a lady in front of him and she calls her kids and

they roll up to the cashier with 2 or 3 full carts of grocerys...lol that was funny by the way....

what is your pet peave and be nice please.

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2012, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

one of my pet peaves is when i go to the grocery store buy 1 thing and i have a row

of full carts in front of me makes me wanna turn around and leave....kinda reminds me of

that movie with jim carrey where he has 1 item and lets a lady in front of him and she calls her kids and

they roll up to the cashier with 2 or 3 full carts of grocerys...lol that was funny by the way....

what is your pet peave and be nice please.

Hey lottogenie, love Jim Carrey! Just wondering what this topic would have to do with lottery discussions?

Thanks! Roll Eyes

texas
      United States
      Member #2324
      September 15, 2003
      152 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2012, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Hey lottogenie, love Jim Carrey! Just wondering what this topic would have to do with lottery discussions?

Thanks! Roll Eyes

well you know jim carrey was in a grocery store.they probably had lottery tickets behind

the counter :) jk

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: April 5, 2012, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

well you know jim carrey was in a grocery store.they probably had lottery tickets behind

the counter :) jk

Oh OK. Just wondering. Did he buy scratchers, or play some on line games?  Troll  (Jim Carrey)

texas
          United States
          Member #2324
          September 15, 2003
          152 Posts
          Posted: April 5, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Oh OK. Just wondering. Did he buy scratchers, or play some on line games?  Troll  (Jim Carrey)

naw just kidding with ya...,,,yea i debated about posting this,because like you said

it doesnt have anything to do with the lottery,,,but i waas curious having come from

a store,,,a while ago i was ata store earlier,,,i had 1 item huge line,,,,,,several carts

ahead of me,,,and this was the fast checkout line......so i was wondering what others pet peaves were

and it shouldnt always have to be about the lottery...

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2012, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

naw just kidding with ya...,,,yea i debated about posting this,because like you said

it doesnt have anything to do with the lottery,,,but i waas curious having come from

a store,,,a while ago i was ata store earlier,,,i had 1 item huge line,,,,,,several carts

ahead of me,,,and this was the fast checkout line......so i was wondering what others pet peaves were

and it shouldnt always have to be about the lottery...

I could really care less, just be on the watch out for a moderator/administrator who might shut this topic down.  Smash

One of my pet peaves.......drivers in front of me just barley going the speed limit, while yapping away on their cell phones.  Mad

texas
              United States
              Member #2324
              September 15, 2003
              152 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2012, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

yea thats one of my top pet peaves,,,,i feel ya on that one....they should have to where

a cone of silence when talking in public places excessively,,is there an app for that

there should be :)

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2012, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

yea thats one of my top pet peaves,,,,i feel ya on that one....they should have to where

a cone of silence when talking in public places excessively,,is there an app for that

there should be :)

Yes there is an app, you just simply take their cell phone, throw it into the nearest toilet. flush twice, then apologize to the violator and smile.  Smiley

texas
                  United States
                  Member #2324
                  September 15, 2003
                  152 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2012, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Yes there is an app, you just simply take their cell phone, throw it into the nearest toilet. flush twice, then apologize to the violator and smile.  Smiley

lol i hear ya :)

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
                    upstate NY
                    United States
                    Member #108791
                    March 31, 2011
                    549 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

One of my pet "peaves" is people who can't spell "peeve" properly... or anything else, for that matter.  In a text-based medium, things like spelling, grammar, and punctuation have a direct impact on how people perceive you.

Another one of my pet peeves is people who insist upon posting their Texas Pick 3 threads in the Lottery Discussion forum despite having other people advising them that the Pick 3 forum would be a more appropriate venue.

Patriot

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                      Lavender Rocket

United States
                      Member #124616
                      March 16, 2012
                      2642 Posts
                      Posted: April 5, 2012, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

One of my pet "peaves" is people who can't spell "peeve" properly... or anything else, for that matter.  In a text-based medium, things like spelling, grammar, and punctuation have a direct impact on how people perceive you.

Another one of my pet peeves is people who insist upon posting their Texas Pick 3 threads in the Lottery Discussion forum despite having other people advising them that the Pick 3 forum would be a more appropriate venue.

Mediabrat - you sound like you are having a bad day.  :(  I hope it gets better.  Mayhap a lottery win might help...

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                        NY
                        United States
                        Member #121961
                        January 21, 2012
                        3157 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2012, 1:16 am - IP Logged

I had one of these peeve things today. My favoriate lotto vending machine tried to rip me off. Put 5$ in and it never registered. Poor clerk had to count the cash to see i was'nt lying. Hopefully this is a good sign.

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #114703
                          August 5, 2011
                          4623 Posts
                          Posted: April 6, 2012, 2:18 am - IP Logged

a couple of my pet peeves are people who spell correct people on threads...what is the point really?  Regarding cell phones are people who walk into a business and the cashier says hello and the person doesn't acknowledge them at all, or if they get up to the counter and continue to speak on the phone and totally ignore the cashier.....and my third is negative people....

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: April 6, 2012, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Another pet peeve of mine, is when people who work for McDonald's pretend they've won the Mega Millions lottery, stiff their lottery pool, Thinking of...

waste everyone's time with meaningless "press conferences" and wear pink hats that insult our swine.  Mad

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                              TX
                              United States
                              Member #121193
                              January 4, 2012
                              1637 Posts
                              Posted: April 6, 2012, 7:39 am - IP Logged

My pet peeve :::::  Lottery tickets that aren't winners or have all the winning numbers on different lines  Bash

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way