Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

does anyone here play Racetrax?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by C0w Pi3.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #102975
December 29, 2010
25 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2012, 5:42 am - IP Logged

It's a computer generated horse racing run by the Maryland Lottery. I've recently played it. I was told to stay away from these computer generated racing. LOL. It's not real horses and from what I've seen it's almost like the impossible happens when the horse that was way behind all of a sudden started to catch up. Is this just like with real horse racing then? I'm still skeptical about this. My first play won me $5.60 on a win/show bet.

Delaware
    United States
    Member #93503
    July 1, 2010
    453 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2012, 6:50 am - IP Logged

Real horses can go from last to first. Think of Zenyatta.. and no I haven't played it since I live in Delaware BUT I was thinking about trying it the next time I go to Maryland.

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: April 6, 2012, 7:16 am - IP Logged

It's a computer generated horse racing run by the Maryland Lottery. I've recently played it. I was told to stay away from these computer generated racing. LOL. It's not real horses and from what I've seen it's almost like the impossible happens when the horse that was way behind all of a sudden started to catch up. Is this just like with real horse racing then? I'm still skeptical about this. My first play won me $5.60 on a win/show bet.

So no barns to maintain. These horses do not need to be fed, watered, groomed or trained. This must keep the overhead down. No manure

to contend with either. Now that's my idea of horse racing! Sign me up.  Hyper

United States
        Member #102975
        December 29, 2010
        25 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2012, 3:54 am - IP Logged

Real horses can go from last to first. Think of Zenyatta.. and no I haven't played it since I live in Delaware BUT I was thinking about trying it the next time I go to Maryland.

Since you've probably played Racetrax longer than me, what's the deal with "Trifecta Wheel"? I don't get this. I know about the rest. With Trifecta Wheel, you have to choose 4 or more horses. I thought in horse racing, you can only choose up to 3 horses. I read the instructions of playing Racetrax but it didn't get into the detail of what the purpose of a Trifecta Wheel is. Is it another form of a Trifecta Box?

Delaware
          United States
          Member #93503
          July 1, 2010
          453 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2012, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Well in real horse racing a trifecta wheel would be something like 1 with the 2 3 4 with the 2 3 4 5 that be a "wheel." or also known as a "Cart wheel" lol. Now a box would be 1 2 3 box so they can run in any order where as the other one would be the 1 would have to win the 2 3 or 4 run second then the 2 3 4 5 run third for you to win.