Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Time To Let Go Of The Mirlande Wilson Drama

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2012, 10:39 am - IP Logged

She has had more than her 15 minutes of fame in the media spotlight.

Time to let this saga go, and move on to brighter stories. We all have our demons and skeletons in our closets. I think Mirlande needs her

time to reflect, and begin some closure on this unfortunate chapter of her life.

I personally wish her well, and hope that she can begin to get back to a "normal" life for her and her seven children.  Smile

Idaho
    United States
    Member #76087
    June 18, 2009
    859 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2012, 10:51 am - IP Logged

I haven't read anything on this story for a couple of days.  Has there been some clarification on this matter of the mysterious lottery ticket?

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: April 6, 2012, 10:59 am - IP Logged

I haven't read anything on this story for a couple of days.  Has there been some clarification on this matter of the mysterious lottery ticket?

Hi GG, some smaller developments, including the fact she has admitted to "misplacing" the winning ticket to a reporter late yesterday.

For all intents and purposes, I believe this is being interpreted as being "lost" or never had to begin with.

We should just cut her some slack, and let her get on with her life, in my opinion.  Roll Eyes

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8790 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2012, 10:59 am - IP Logged

The story gives some of us humorus entertainment. Big Grin

WHATT

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8790 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2012, 11:01 am - IP Logged

The last I read she lost the ticket. Green laugh

WHATT

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2012, 11:02 am - IP Logged

The story gives some of us humorus entertainment. Big Grin

Agreed, we all had our fun. So Lets put a period to this. What further purpose can be served at this point? What?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2012, 11:13 am - IP Logged

I hope it continues just to see the news media libs in a panic to be the first to get a scoop that doesn't exist.

I hope they're working overtime.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: April 6, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

I hope it continues just to see the news media libs in a panic to be the first to get a scoop that doesn't exist.

I hope they're working overtime.

The news reporters are like Blood hounds on steroids and crack. Doesn't really matter to them if the "story" is legitimate or not.

The get paid to find 'dirty laundry" and make headlines. This translate to better ratings for their newspapers, network stations, and their pay.

More power to them, they need to put food on the table for their families, just like our sleazy attorney's.  Yes Nod

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: April 6, 2012, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Time to pay the bills, so off to work I go. Dead  See ya gang!

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                    TX
                    United States
                    Member #121193
                    January 4, 2012
                    1637 Posts
                    Posted: April 6, 2012, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

The news reporters are like Blood hounds on steroids and crack. Doesn't really matter to them if the "story" is legitimate or not.

The get paid to find 'dirty laundry" and make headlines. This translate to better ratings for their newspapers, network stations, and their pay.

More power to them, they need to put food on the table for their families, just like our sleazy attorney's.  Yes Nod

Mac, While you say let go of the (M.W.)drama.....I think most people would, except for one lil thing....She gets quoted as saying something new and even more ridiculous than the day before.....Her continued ramblings and stupidity should serve as an education/warning for us all......It's like going to comedy school with the way shes conducting her statements.... I do agree that the media has waaaaay overdone the story, but that is liberal journalism/ sensationalized reporting in today's society.....To not comment about developments on 1 of the 3 winning jackpot tickets for the largest prize in U.S. History ??? I would think fall into the category of  burying our heads in the sand. She's part of history and making more each day she talks... We share ideas and opinions not only for entertainment but education on this site. Avoidance of facts/history has a tendency to have a repetance of lessons not learned. (imho)

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                      Member #121745
                      January 16, 2012
                      4784 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2012, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Mac, While you say let go of the (M.W.)drama.....I think most people would, except for one lil thing....She gets quoted as saying something new and even more ridiculous than the day before.....Her continued ramblings and stupidity should serve as an education/warning for us all......It's like going to comedy school with the way shes conducting her statements.... I do agree that the media has waaaaay overdone the story, but that is liberal journalism/ sensationalized reporting in today's society.....To not comment about developments on 1 of the 3 winning jackpot tickets for the largest prize in U.S. History ??? I would think fall into the category of  burying our heads in the sand. She's part of history and making more each day she talks... We share ideas and opinions not only for entertainment but education on this site. Avoidance of facts/history has a tendency to have a repetance of lessons not learned. (imho)

I agree!

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2012, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Mirlande is continuing to put her foot in her mouth, I agree. There is probably only more drama to follow. I understand the need for educating

ourselves to "learn" lessons from some of these idiots.

Having said that, I personally feel that she has been adequately reamed up and down by the press and TV mediums to last her a lifetime

and then some. We all know of what character and poor judgement she is. Once you hit bottom, and you have been crucified nationally

by the court of public opinion, what further purpose is served? Sometimes you almost have to pity someone with such a lack of a moral

compass. Speaking for myself, I am done with passing any further judgement or conspiracy theories on Mirlande.  Thumbs Down