Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dreams --> Reality

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by maximumfun.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Idaho
United States
Member #76087
June 18, 2009
859 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2012, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Putting on my Dream Hat this morning... thinking how this is my favorite time of year for travel and photography.  All I need is FREE TIME and MONEY -- something my full-time job cannot offer.

It's been 6 years since I had some free time and money, and a camera in the other hand. 

SO - it's time to win a jackpot.  It need not be 40 million dollars.  Even 200 grand would be fine.  Just need to visualize, focus, and GET THOSE NUMBERS LINED UP.

Wild Card 2 jackpot:  $250,000.  I'm going for it.  Maybe work on Hot Lotto too:  $1,300,000.  Will see which one gives me that easy-flow feeling. 

A month ago I stepped on one of those gypsy-type scales that gives your weight, lucky numbers and a message.  So I wrote it all down.  This was the message part:

"ACT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE"

That is pretty much how I feel about life these days.  So I'm going for it.  (And I will always keep that string of numbers. :) )

How about you?  How are your dreams today?

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I forgot to put on my "dream hat", can't seem to find it anywhere this morning? I'll get back to you as soon as I can find it!    Thumbs Up

Idaho
      United States
      Member #76087
      June 18, 2009
      859 Posts
      Posted: April 6, 2012, 11:40 am - IP Logged

I forgot to put on my "dream hat", can't seem to find it anywhere this morning? I'll get back to you as soon as I can find it!    Thumbs Up

Ah no.  Hopefully you put in a "safe place"? 

Wink

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
        Member #52345
        May 21, 2007
        2680 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2012, 11:46 am - IP Logged

LOL I bet Dpoly1 took it

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
          Lavender Rocket

United States
          Member #124616
          March 16, 2012
          2642 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2012, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Putting on my Dream Hat this morning... thinking how this is my favorite time of year for travel and photography.  All I need is FREE TIME and MONEY -- something my full-time job cannot offer.

It's been 6 years since I had some free time and money, and a camera in the other hand. 

SO - it's time to win a jackpot.  It need not be 40 million dollars.  Even 200 grand would be fine.  Just need to visualize, focus, and GET THOSE NUMBERS LINED UP.

Wild Card 2 jackpot:  $250,000.  I'm going for it.  Maybe work on Hot Lotto too:  $1,300,000.  Will see which one gives me that easy-flow feeling. 

A month ago I stepped on one of those gypsy-type scales that gives your weight, lucky numbers and a message.  So I wrote it all down.  This was the message part:

"ACT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE"

That is pretty much how I feel about life these days.  So I'm going for it.  (And I will always keep that string of numbers. :) )

How about you?  How are your dreams today?

Very good luck to you! 

My dream hat is super-glued to my head so I cannot forget it or lose it (too often - sometimes I do tend to lose my head, but that is rarely)

Love the phrase 'act now before it is too late'.  that could be integrated into all our lives as the 'now' is all we really have particularly with lottery draws.  the now for me today would be the 20M$ MM drawing.

Good luck and happy winnings to us all!