Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is there a good system to win pick 4 straight here ?

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Idesire$.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #126314
April 7, 2012
103 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2012, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I'm new here, i started playing pick 4 a couple of months ago never won anything not even boxed, i noticed that there's alot of information here. So i am wondering if anyone here has a decent way to win constantly but straight, without having to play so many numbers. I need some money fast !

Thank you

Canada
    Member #126314
    April 7, 2012
    103 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2012, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

No answer....does that mean that there is no system here for this matter  ???

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

No answer....does that mean that there is no system here for this matter  ???

Check the system forum. You will find lots of ideas people are trying.  Backtest your state before actually trying any one system.   If you are in need of money, don't gamble until you can afford to lose.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2012, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I'm new here, i started playing pick 4 a couple of months ago never won anything not even boxed, i noticed that there's alot of information here. So i am wondering if anyone here has a decent way to win constantly but straight, without having to play so many numbers. I need some money fast !

Thank you

Hi,

one thing that comes back in many posts is "without having to play so many numbers".

Think about this: how many numbers would one be willing to play in pick3 to get a straight hit?

Assuming the answer is 20 numbers. Then, in pick4, that same person, logically, would (should!!) be willing to play 200 numbers to get a straight hit.
        20 Is acceptable to some persons, but 200 is a ticket to the Mentally Insance Club.

For me, 20 numbers in pick3 is even low. It has been several months since i last played 'cause i don't have the time at hand to study the games enough, but coming up with 60 to a 100 numbers to play straight was not that rare. The more you filter, the more likely it will be you'll be filtering out the winning combination. Sometimes i even played 150 to 200 numbers. (which puts me into the Mentally Insane Club i guess)
        On a hit, that would still bring ($900 (online wagering) minus $150 (wager) ) = $750 profit.
        And if i had to play them 4 days in a row to get that hit, i'dd still be content, would still be $300 net profit.!!

I for one don't believe in "hey everyone, i play 3 straight numbers and i hit regularly".
        Heck, people like that must own their own island after 2 months.

For me a profit is a profit.

Now, projecting that into pick4 would be...well, insane comes to mind.

Still, if i had $3000 net profit every 4 days, even by spending $6000, waw!!!

Yet, there's a psychological barrier.

Suppose you went into a bank and they'd say "if you put $600 in an account we offer you $900 after 4 days.
        What would your reaction be?

Now if someone says "i play $600 in 4 days and get back $900 after 4 days", he'd be called insane by most people who play pick3.

Turn those numbers into pick4, just multiply by factor 10...

Just don't expect that someone comes up with "hey Botip, here's a system, you play 5 pick4 numbers for 4 days, and you'll win $9000" (there might be people like that, just don't believe them!)

It is still gambling, there is no certainty, no 100% outcome!

I also believe that if one does not even understand the pick3 game, there is no way she or he is gonna understand the pick4 game.
        1 Pick4 game has 10 times the numbers of a pick3 game,
        yet there are 4 pick3 games into 1 pick4 game, think about that...

And although i lean towards playing the Extremely missing, i always keep in mind this golden rule (by CalifDude) "Play what's hot, not what's not"

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
          Member #110594
          May 8, 2011
          885 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2012, 7:27 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Thank you

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but there is no software, system or method that will beat any lottery game on a consistent basis, They may get the occasional  box hit or pic 3 straight a few times a year, but hitting the pick 4 straight? hardly let alone box. 10,000-1 odds is extemely steep. if anyone tells you they are making money playing a lottery system they are a liar. people are here and gone posting systems. Lottery Software programs are good tools for analyzing, but ultimately you must pick the numbers and no one here has a crystal ball that works. If they did they wouldn't be on this forum. People will always tell you what they win but never how much they lost. Want to double your money? Fold it in half.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
            Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3626 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2012, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Thank you

"I need some money fast!" Go rob a bank! All the money's there. Listen 'newbie', there is no magic formula. You have to look at the Pick 4 predictors, gather information, do your homework. Good Luck!

Play to win!

Canada
              Member #126314
              April 7, 2012
              103 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2012, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Check the system forum. You will find lots of ideas people are trying.  Backtest your state before actually trying any one system.   If you are in need of money, don't gamble until you can afford to lose.

Thanks for the tip tntea !

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12724 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2012, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Their is No Good System all systems have their Hot and Cold Spells . Some systems hit  more on Box Hits then Straights !!!

Canada
                  Member #126314
                  April 7, 2012
                  103 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2012, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Hi,

one thing that comes back in many posts is "without having to play so many numbers".

Think about this: how many numbers would one be willing to play in pick3 to get a straight hit?

Assuming the answer is 20 numbers. Then, in pick4, that same person, logically, would (should!!) be willing to play 200 numbers to get a straight hit.
                  20 Is acceptable to some persons, but 200 is a ticket to the Mentally Insance Club.

For me, 20 numbers in pick3 is even low. It has been several months since i last played 'cause i don't have the time at hand to study the games enough, but coming up with 60 to a 100 numbers to play straight was not that rare. The more you filter, the more likely it will be you'll be filtering out the winning combination. Sometimes i even played 150 to 200 numbers. (which puts me into the Mentally Insane Club i guess)
                  On a hit, that would still bring ($900 (online wagering) minus $150 (wager) ) = $750 profit.
                  And if i had to play them 4 days in a row to get that hit, i'dd still be content, would still be $300 net profit.!!

I for one don't believe in "hey everyone, i play 3 straight numbers and i hit regularly".
                  Heck, people like that must own their own island after 2 months.

For me a profit is a profit.

Now, projecting that into pick4 would be...well, insane comes to mind.

Still, if i had $3000 net profit every 4 days, even by spending $6000, waw!!!

Yet, there's a psychological barrier.

Suppose you went into a bank and they'd say "if you put $600 in an account we offer you $900 after 4 days.
                  What would your reaction be?

Now if someone says "i play $600 in 4 days and get back $900 after 4 days", he'd be called insane by most people who play pick3.

Turn those numbers into pick4, just multiply by factor 10...

Just don't expect that someone comes up with "hey Botip, here's a system, you play 5 pick4 numbers for 4 days, and you'll win $9000" (there might be people like that, just don't believe them!)

It is still gambling, there is no certainty, no 100% outcome!

I also believe that if one does not even understand the pick3 game, there is no way she or he is gonna understand the pick4 game.
                  1 Pick4 game has 10 times the numbers of a pick3 game,
                  yet there are 4 pick3 games into 1 pick4 game, think about that...

And although i lean towards playing the Extremely missing, i always keep in mind this golden rule (by CalifDude) "Play what's hot, not what's not"

Wow ! very interesting point  paurths, i will keep that in mind !

Thank you

Canada
                    Member #126314
                    April 7, 2012
                    103 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2012, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but there is no software, system or method that will beat any lottery game on a consistent basis, They may get the occasional  box hit or pic 3 straight a few times a year, but hitting the pick 4 straight? hardly let alone box. 10,000-1 odds is extemely steep. if anyone tells you they are making money playing a lottery system they are a liar. people are here and gone posting systems. Lottery Software programs are good tools for analyzing, but ultimately you must pick the numbers and no one here has a crystal ball that works. If they did they wouldn't be on this forum. People will always tell you what they win but never how much they lost. Want to double your money? Fold it in half.

Thank you flossdog

Canada
                      Member #126314
                      April 7, 2012
                      103 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2012, 12:31 am - IP Logged

"I need some money fast!" Go rob a bank! All the money's there. Listen 'newbie', there is no magic formula. You have to look at the Pick 4 predictors, gather information, do your homework. Good Luck!

Alright, i guess i have alot of job ahead !

Canada
                        Member #126314
                        April 7, 2012
                        103 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2012, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Their is No Good System all systems have their Hot and Cold Spells . Some systems hit  more on Box Hits then Straights !!!

Thanks CajunWin4 unfortunately one of the numbers you gave me came outtonight 9263, and didn't have time to play. But you're good though, you must have a great system !!!!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                          Whiskey Island
                          United States
                          Member #90216
                          April 24, 2010
                          12724 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2012, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks CajunWin4 unfortunately one of the numbers you gave me came outtonight 9263, and didn't have time to play. But you're good though, you must have a great system !!!!

Botip ,

I just looked at the sets . I sent you and it had 2 hits for 9263 .

CW4

Canada
                            Member #126314
                            April 7, 2012
                            103 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2012, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Botip ,

I just looked at the sets . I sent you and it had 2 hits for 9263 .

CW4

Amazing...i was gonna win twice !!!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11114 Posts
                              Posted: April 9, 2012, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Try downloading Jades new hot box11 for p4.  Do a search and you will find it.

US Flag