Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wisconsin Badger5 $$

494 replies. Last post 20 hours ago by Nikkicute.

Page 24 of 33
PrintE-mailLink
pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
Wisconsin
United States
Member #104962
January 23, 2011
1075 Posts
Posted: October 15, 2014, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Little california won yesterday night AKA milwaukee.  Marinette won too.

Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #104962
    January 23, 2011
    1075 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2014, 11:18 am - IP Logged

At 23,000 for tonight.  A bit slow at getting back up to the 100,000 point lately.

ThemBonez's avatar - 16314 s.jpg
      Phoenix, AZ
      United States
      Member #136173
      December 5, 2012
      1034 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2014, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

The lottery has never been truly random, there are patterns, you just have to find them.

The minute I saw the amount I knew it was time for you to play $101,000 let's go.

If someone from Milwaukee wins I know your going to flip out lol Clown

I think computer generator's are flawed.  I've been playing Arizona Fantasy 5 for the past 2 years, maybe less, but I've just recently started looking at patterns concerning the latest draw.  If you click on my thread 'Arizona Fantasy 5' in the Pick 5 forum, you'll read my findings that I just recently stumbled upon using a simple method using trigger numbers that I'm now using.
      I hope I don't bore you with this long post, but here goes.  The method I used was pretty simple.  I find all the results for the past year using the first number of the last draw result.  Take last nights draw for Badger 5 for example, 02-20-24-26-31.  What I did for AZ was took the first number '02' and went back a whole year and found all the draws that had a '02' in it and basically copied the next days draw result to Notepad.  From there I went through each number (1-41) and one by one and found which numbers were more likely to come out based on the '02' being drawn the day before.
      Now this is all speculation, but I've come up with a set of numbers that are most likely to be drawn for numbers 1 through 10.  If '01' came out the day before I have a set of HOT numbers for that, if '02' came out I have a set for that number and so on and so forth.
      It's pretty simple really, but I've hit Monday and Tuesday nights drawing where I had all 5 numbers in my set of 'Selected Numbers'.  Mind you, my set consists of 20 numbers to play.  Although you can play as many numbers as you'd like.  I took my set of numbers and wheeled them using an abbreviated wheel generator.  You can generate as many combinations as you'd like if you have access to wheel generators.  Anyway, I was only doing 21 combinations before and hitting 2 of 5's or 3 of 5's mostly.  Every now and then I'd hit a 4 of 5, but those are far and few between.
      So 4 days ago, I decided to up the ante and come up with 32 combinations just to see what would happen after my set of selected numbers had all 5 numbers in it.  I found my results a bit surprising as I had hit 4 of 5 three times in my combo's along with a few 3 of 5's and 2 of 5's.
      It surprised me how much I could've won if I had played all 32 combinations.  For AZ Fantasy 5, a 4 of 5 results in $500, 3 of 5 is $5 and 2 of 5 is $1.  So I went over the combinations that hit and I could've won $1532 if I had played all 32 combinations.  Which was pretty astonishing.  So I did the same thing for the next days drawing, but I was preoccupied with some everyday life stuff and didn't post my numbers until the nest day just to show whoever was reading.  I generated them just to see if the trigger number from the day before would yield the same results and it did.  I hit another 4 of 5 along with 3 of 5 and 2 of 5's.  I smiled and was like "Hmmmm, I might have something here."  Haha.
      The only draw back to this, and there always is when it comes to playing the lottery, is the amount of money you'll have to spend to yield results.  I thought it definitely would've been worth it to have played $32 to hit $1532 along with another $32 the following day as well.
      However, there will be times where you're picks won't come out at all or you hit only 2 of 5 or 3 of 5, but that's to be expected, because this is the lottery, haha.  For example my picks for last nights drawing here in AZ only had 2 numbers in my selected picks.  I did win, but not as much I would've liked.
      Anyway, just thought I'd share what I stumbled across a few days ago.  Maybe someone with some extra time on their hands could try it out for WI Badger 5 and see what the numbers yield, because IMO, computer generators are flawed and this could be a way to take advantage of that flaw.  Good luck y'all.  Maybe I'll take a crack at one of your drawings to see what I come up with.  I'll post my findings when I do. Thumbs Up

"JACKPOT BABY!" ...those elusive words still elude me! LOL

United States
        Member #153312
        March 12, 2014
        757 Posts
        Posted: October 26, 2014, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

06 09 11 15 28 

01 04 18 23 28

06 10 12 19 25 

17 18 19 22 28 

06 13 21 28 29 

06 11 16 27 30

07 13 14 17 27 

16 19 20 27 30

05 07 19 28 31 

17 23 25 29 30

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #123290
          February 17, 2012
          3051 Posts
          Posted: October 27, 2014, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

I think computer generator's are flawed.  I've been playing Arizona Fantasy 5 for the past 2 years, maybe less, but I've just recently started looking at patterns concerning the latest draw.  If you click on my thread 'Arizona Fantasy 5' in the Pick 5 forum, you'll read my findings that I just recently stumbled upon using a simple method using trigger numbers that I'm now using.
          I hope I don't bore you with this long post, but here goes.  The method I used was pretty simple.  I find all the results for the past year using the first number of the last draw result.  Take last nights draw for Badger 5 for example, 02-20-24-26-31.  What I did for AZ was took the first number '02' and went back a whole year and found all the draws that had a '02' in it and basically copied the next days draw result to Notepad.  From there I went through each number (1-41) and one by one and found which numbers were more likely to come out based on the '02' being drawn the day before.
          Now this is all speculation, but I've come up with a set of numbers that are most likely to be drawn for numbers 1 through 10.  If '01' came out the day before I have a set of HOT numbers for that, if '02' came out I have a set for that number and so on and so forth.
          It's pretty simple really, but I've hit Monday and Tuesday nights drawing where I had all 5 numbers in my set of 'Selected Numbers'.  Mind you, my set consists of 20 numbers to play.  Although you can play as many numbers as you'd like.  I took my set of numbers and wheeled them using an abbreviated wheel generator.  You can generate as many combinations as you'd like if you have access to wheel generators.  Anyway, I was only doing 21 combinations before and hitting 2 of 5's or 3 of 5's mostly.  Every now and then I'd hit a 4 of 5, but those are far and few between.
          So 4 days ago, I decided to up the ante and come up with 32 combinations just to see what would happen after my set of selected numbers had all 5 numbers in it.  I found my results a bit surprising as I had hit 4 of 5 three times in my combo's along with a few 3 of 5's and 2 of 5's.
          It surprised me how much I could've won if I had played all 32 combinations.  For AZ Fantasy 5, a 4 of 5 results in $500, 3 of 5 is $5 and 2 of 5 is $1.  So I went over the combinations that hit and I could've won $1532 if I had played all 32 combinations.  Which was pretty astonishing.  So I did the same thing for the next days drawing, but I was preoccupied with some everyday life stuff and didn't post my numbers until the nest day just to show whoever was reading.  I generated them just to see if the trigger number from the day before would yield the same results and it did.  I hit another 4 of 5 along with 3 of 5 and 2 of 5's.  I smiled and was like "Hmmmm, I might have something here."  Haha.
          The only draw back to this, and there always is when it comes to playing the lottery, is the amount of money you'll have to spend to yield results.  I thought it definitely would've been worth it to have played $32 to hit $1532 along with another $32 the following day as well.
          However, there will be times where you're picks won't come out at all or you hit only 2 of 5 or 3 of 5, but that's to be expected, because this is the lottery, haha.  For example my picks for last nights drawing here in AZ only had 2 numbers in my selected picks.  I did win, but not as much I would've liked.
          Anyway, just thought I'd share what I stumbled across a few days ago.  Maybe someone with some extra time on their hands could try it out for WI Badger 5 and see what the numbers yield, because IMO, computer generators are flawed and this could be a way to take advantage of that flaw.  Good luck y'all.  Maybe I'll take a crack at one of your drawings to see what I come up with.  I'll post my findings when I do. Thumbs Up

Thanks so much for your post ThemBonez I read every word!!I Agree!

I used a similar technique as well except I used two numbers trying to find a pattern.

ex: 02-20-24-26-31

I would look up 02-20 (the first two numbers) only went back a couple of weeks, I never went back

a whole yearEek Think I'll try out your way since it seems to be working out very well for you.

Wish our state paid more:

2 out of 5  $1

3 out of 5  $2

4 out of 5  $50

5 out of 5  $ rolling jackpot  until hit

Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #104962
            January 23, 2011
            1075 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2014, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much for your post ThemBonez I read every word!!I Agree!

I used a similar technique as well except I used two numbers trying to find a pattern.

ex: 02-20-24-26-31

I would look up 02-20 (the first two numbers) only went back a couple of weeks, I never went back

a whole yearEek Think I'll try out your way since it seems to be working out very well for you.

2 out of 5  $1

3 out of 5  $2

4 out of 5  $50

I think you're looking for NO! Bucks!  Or NO Cash!  LOLGreen laugh

Trump 2016!

Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #123290
              February 17, 2012
              3051 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2014, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

I think you're looking for NO! Bucks!  Or NO Cash!  LOLGreen laugh

Huh...What?

Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #104962
                January 23, 2011
                1075 Posts
                Posted: November 7, 2014, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Huh...What?

I was referring to this:

2 out of 5  $1

3 out of 5  $2

4 out of 5  $50

Try mega bucks or supercash,  badger 5 has better odds though,  but the jackpot more often then not really stinks because it is often too low.

Trump 2016!

Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #104962
                  January 23, 2011
                  1075 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2014, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Jackpot At 93,000 for nov 10  I have 2 sets of numbers,  don't know which to play,  or else I am thinking about not getting a ticket tonight.

Trump 2016!

Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #104962
                    January 23, 2011
                    1075 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2014, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

These were my number picks 28 1 8 2 3  and 1 2 3 8 28  I have separate play slips with each set of numbers but never played them for tonights draw.  Hopefully no more then 2 numbers match for each set.

Trump 2016!

Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #104962
                      January 23, 2011
                      1075 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2014, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

It is about 10:15 pm  Still no badger 5 draw for Monday Nov 10th

Trump 2016!

California
                        United States
                        Member #141204
                        April 7, 2013
                        280 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2014, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

your complaining never stops does it? You need to be more patient.

Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #104962
                          January 23, 2011
                          1075 Posts
                          Posted: November 11, 2014, 12:15 am - IP Logged

That is a real nice post,  I was trying that exact method out earlier, and am pretty excited to see what numbers come up.

Trump 2016!

Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #123290
                            February 17, 2012
                            3051 Posts
                            Posted: November 11, 2014, 1:14 am - IP Logged

I was wondering where the numbers where tooWhat?

I went to the lotto site last week and signed up to get the numbers by text message

and I signed up for p3/p4 and badger5/super cash.

I usually get the numbers to my phone right after the draw but when I checked my phone no pick3/4

came in and no badger5/supercash came in either. I got both of them at the same time after 11:00pm.

Wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #123290
                              February 17, 2012
                              3051 Posts
                              Posted: November 11, 2014, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Jackpot: $121,000

Time to play pickone4meThumbs Upgood luck!!

Page 24 of 33