Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Going to Good Use

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by importchips.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116083
September 4, 2011
132 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Who care if the lottery is fixed or not some of us love playing the lottery.Ilove tryin to out smart random its a personal drive i have and i countinue to pick myself up every time it out smarts me.I have a passion for trying to con random into not noticing me.How can random out smart so many people random is a genious.This is why i play the lottery because to conquer random u have to be a smart person.Surely u can get lucky on a quick pick but too the people that like to conquer things.Its just not fun i take what i do serious at the same time i love tryin to out smart this random guy i really do u dont understand.For me winning the lottery isnt all aboutthe money i want this for my family more than myself.I love the fact that u can use ur brain to gain a understanding of something that is unpredictable.Im sure u guys seen me in here bashin quick picks do u know why?Its because i love a challange rather than something handed to me.Please dont give it to me easy not to knock any quick pick winners.But to win and pick ur own numbers means u owned the moment u worked for that win and thats why i pick my own numbers.What ever i think about quick picks doesnt matter cause once the money is raked in a percentage of that money is going to good use.And if im a lose that day i just know my money is gonna help people.But i set out to conquer and wont stop i dont get ddiscouraged i gain passion with every beating i take.And pick myself up and tell random that i love the punches he is throwing atme.I look him in the face and say i know ur ultra fast but one of these days ur gonna run into my punches.Im gonna ambush like a sniper shoot in the wind only for u to run into it.I have come to understand to conquer something that many would think is impossible u must conquer ur doubt first and confidence.So when i write all my stories of what i think its my personal thoughts.Surely its possible can i prove it?That answer is still to be remained.But one thing about random is this u dont know where it is going.So if i were to say its fixed i would have a hard time proving it cause random is unpredictable.And random is always changing its clothes for diffrent days.I just dont want it easy thats all too all that play quick picks gl.But i set out to conquer with my brain.

United States
    Member #116083
    September 4, 2011
    132 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2012, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Once i put my high score up i will be donating half the money anything over a million dollars half i vow to this and surely will make my promise stay tuned.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2012, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Who care if the lottery is fixed or not some of us love playing the lottery.Ilove tryin to out smart random its a personal drive i have and i countinue to pick myself up every time it out smarts me.I have a passion for trying to con random into not noticing me.How can random out smart so many people random is a genious.This is why i play the lottery because to conquer random u have to be a smart person.Surely u can get lucky on a quick pick but too the people that like to conquer things.Its just not fun i take what i do serious at the same time i love tryin to out smart this random guy i really do u dont understand.For me winning the lottery isnt all aboutthe money i want this for my family more than myself.I love the fact that u can use ur brain to gain a understanding of something that is unpredictable.Im sure u guys seen me in here bashin quick picks do u know why?Its because i love a challange rather than something handed to me.Please dont give it to me easy not to knock any quick pick winners.But to win and pick ur own numbers means u owned the moment u worked for that win and thats why i pick my own numbers.What ever i think about quick picks doesnt matter cause once the money is raked in a percentage of that money is going to good use.And if im a lose that day i just know my money is gonna help people.But i set out to conquer and wont stop i dont get ddiscouraged i gain passion with every beating i take.And pick myself up and tell random that i love the punches he is throwing atme.I look him in the face and say i know ur ultra fast but one of these days ur gonna run into my punches.Im gonna ambush like a sniper shoot in the wind only for u to run into it.I have come to understand to conquer something that many would think is impossible u must conquer ur doubt first and confidence.So when i write all my stories of what i think its my personal thoughts.Surely its possible can i prove it?That answer is still to be remained.But one thing about random is this u dont know where it is going.So if i were to say its fixed i would have a hard time proving it cause random is unpredictable.And random is always changing its clothes for diffrent days.I just dont want it easy thats all too all that play quick picks gl.But i set out to conquer with my brain.

Hurray!

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2012, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Once i put my high score up i will be donating half the money anything over a million dollars half i vow to this and surely will make my promise stay tuned.

Donating to whom or what?  Yourself or family members?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #116083
          September 4, 2011
          132 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2012, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Any orginzation i see fit that a support that doing good for a good cause.From diseases to helping people get employed to homless to just helping out in general.I feel if u have that amount of money why be selfish u cant take it with u when u die.A fool dies with his money this is a promise i will make good on just a matter of time i will make sure i can help if i obtain that amount of money.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

"So when i write all my stories..."

I hope you do write all your stories.

But I hope they're not all in one humongous paragraph and without spaces between the sentences.

Good Luck!  Thumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
              Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
              United States
              Member #112968
              June 29, 2011
              3856 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

"So when i write all my stories..."

I hope you do write all your stories.

But I hope they're not all in one humongous paragraph and without spaces between the sentences.

Good Luck!  Thumbs Up

in some sentences, theres no space between words,

imagine, the whole thing w/ just the letters, no spaces, nothing else,

my eyes are glazed, maybe i messed this up.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2012, 5:59 am - IP Logged

in some sentences, theres no space between words,

imagine, the whole thing w/ just the letters, no spaces, nothing else,

my eyes are glazed, maybe i messed this up.

Try this:

,sdrow neewteb   ecaps on sereht ,secnetnes emos ni
                ,esle gnihton ,secaps on ,srettel eht   tsuj /w gniht elohw eht ,enigami
                .pu siht dessem i ebyam ,dezalg era seye   ym

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10354 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

The earliest Bibles were written without any breaks between words or snetneces or paragraphs, in Hebrew, and no punctuation.

Kindoflikethiswithnopuntucationatall.

importchips,

Any money actually sent to any charity is far more appreicated than any "gonna give to you when I win".

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                    Member #116083
                    September 4, 2011
                    132 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2012, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Lol hey bare with me im pratcing on my english already lol i know its bad but watch this my next post will comfirm it