Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 5:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

6 Coins To Lottery Gold Spell

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
new york
United States
Member #52681
June 4, 2007
2216 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2012, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Many people dream of winning a large sum of money through the lottery. Here’s a spell which can help you achieve that dream! Remember, with any spell like this it is important to fundamentally believe in the power of the spell, and it’s also important that once you’ve completed the spell to let it go, and feel completely confident that it will work. Equipment: 1 Green candle 6 Coins of any denomination A green pouch or cloth Cinnamon STEP 1: Light the candle and sit in front of it. Breathe deeply to calm and relax your mind, until you feel completely comfortable. Stare into the flame, allowing your eyes to unfocus slightly. As you do, imagine yourself being surrounded by a large pile of money. STEP 2: Say the following words: “My luck is growing and my money is showing! The money I need is mine indeed! As it flows thick and fast, money is mine at last!” STEP 3: Sprinkle some cinnamon in the bag and place the coins inside. If you are using a cloth, sprinkle the cinnamon and coins in the center of the cloth, and twist it up into a little bag. STEP 4: Extinguish the candle. STEP 5: Ensure the bag is closed so the coins can’t fall out and place it under your bed or beneath your pillow. As you do repeat the following words nine times: “Money is fine, money is mine!”

do it with faith than let it go 

blessed be

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34514 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2012, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Gitl I am srill waiting what is up?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #1289
      March 22, 2003
      473 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2012, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Many people dream of winning a large sum of money through the lottery. Here’s a spell which can help you achieve that dream! Remember, with any spell like this it is important to fundamentally believe in the power of the spell, and it’s also important that once you’ve completed the spell to let it go, and feel completely confident that it will work. Equipment: 1 Green candle 6 Coins of any denomination A green pouch or cloth Cinnamon STEP 1: Light the candle and sit in front of it. Breathe deeply to calm and relax your mind, until you feel completely comfortable. Stare into the flame, allowing your eyes to unfocus slightly. As you do, imagine yourself being surrounded by a large pile of money. STEP 2: Say the following words: “My luck is growing and my money is showing! The money I need is mine indeed! As it flows thick and fast, money is mine at last!” STEP 3: Sprinkle some cinnamon in the bag and place the coins inside. If you are using a cloth, sprinkle the cinnamon and coins in the center of the cloth, and twist it up into a little bag. STEP 4: Extinguish the candle. STEP 5: Ensure the bag is closed so the coins can’t fall out and place it under your bed or beneath your pillow. As you do repeat the following words nine times: “Money is fine, money is mine!”

blessed be

Thanks Xthundercat2003Blue Angel

You always have great posts,  thank you for your kindnessBlue Angel

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        fort
        United States
        Member #72407
        March 17, 2009
        6622 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2012, 7:59 am - IP Logged

blessed be

Does this work i buy incents  from the gas station all the time the ones for wea lth any money  3 for a 1.00Thumbs Up

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          fort
          United States
          Member #72407
          March 17, 2009
          6622 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2012, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Does this work i buy incents  from the gas station all the time the ones for wea lth any money  3 for a 1.00Thumbs Up

Also money house blessing  spray and incents at family dollars store it work well  guys  val8

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34514 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2012, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Also money house blessing  spray and incents at family dollars store it work well  guys  val8

Really I need some of that then 3/100 LOl!   I get some lucky Candles sometimes fresh out of them though.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34514 Posts
              Posted: April 18, 2012, 9:34 am - IP Logged

blessed be

Not trying to be funny Eve, but I have P. M. you a few times and I have called you, phone out of order I need my (Bull'sEye Book) back I had a feeilng I wasn't going to get it back, at least the other Lady made copies and sent them back to me, why is it so hard for you to send my book back, now I am tired of being nice, I even told you to keep it a while longer which that was a mistake for me to tell you that, that was the only Book I have I take care of my things. I have had that book for 4 or 5 yrs. I let you talk me into sending you that book I trusted you,  Why is it so hard for you to send my book back? You say you run out of Copy Paper well it only cost a few dollars. it even cost me to mail it to you over $3.00 dollars now I want my Book The Bull's Eye Dream Book I cannot get another one Please send it back.  I had Faith in you......Harvest M. send it back to me ands I send it to you it has been about 2 months now.