Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Number combination advantage

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Australia
Member #126495
April 11, 2012
7 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2012, 10:59 am - IP Logged

My lottery strategy goes like this. I divide the numbers in a lottery by hot, neutral and cold. Hot numbers are those that appeared in the last 5 games. Neutral are those that appeared in games 6-10, and cold are those that have not appeared in more than 10 games (a.k.a longshots). Gathering data from 3 different 6/45 lottery games, and analysing over 300 games, I noticed a trend. The combinations that occured most frequently were 5hot/1cold and 3hot/1neutral/2cold.

Not playing a single longshot and you're guranteed to lose out 90% of the time. Playing too many, on the other hand, also reduces your chances of winning. Whenever I play, I only play these two combinations as they account for up to 40-50% of all games.

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2134 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2012, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello, fallingfirst, good idea, you can also add it to divide the lottery studied in 4 parts, tends to be in 4 parts (Table sectors), but because this is standard in the simulation of billions of tests, at least one group has zero or a number, and another two or more numbers (when the study lottery draw is five or six or seven numbered)   Then falling, we conbinar this pattern with your study, combination by union of two lines, 4x3 = 12 lines of these lines will always be loaded,