Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

after tommorow ill be posting my pick 3 watchem hit post in texas pick 3 forum

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottogenie's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
texas
United States
Member #2324
September 15, 2003
152 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2012, 1:05 am - IP Logged

after tommorow ill be posting my pick 3 watchem hit post in the texas pick 3 forum

due to some people not liking me posting them here....but i will be posting other general

things in the lottery discussion... :)

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7310 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2012, 11:05 am - IP Logged

after tommorow ill be posting my pick 3 watchem hit post in the texas pick 3 forum

due to some people not liking me posting them here....but i will be posting other general

things in the lottery discussion... :)

I think most of us were suggesting you'd get more discussion from other members posting in the Pick 3 Forum.

We do have a posters that started a thread in the Discussion Forum over a year ago that has been posting to herself for the last three months. It's sort of sad when someone has to post nothing but "AAh aah!!" to keep their thread from falling back to page two and still gets no replies.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
      The Ville, FL
      United States
      Member #95879
      August 19, 2010
      1708 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2012, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

I think most of us were suggesting you'd get more discussion from other members posting in the Pick 3 Forum.

We do have a posters that started a thread in the Discussion Forum over a year ago that has been posting to herself for the last three months. It's sort of sad when someone has to post nothing but "AAh aah!!" to keep their thread from falling back to page two and still gets no replies.

lol

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

AAh aah!!   

LOL

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke