Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PROBABLY not suppose to ask WHO ALL PLAYS ONLINE

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5906 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2012, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

WHEN those last 3 STATES HIT...THAT field will be finish...NORMALLY THAT VERY FIRST FIELD is LONGER...meaning when I RUN THE NEXT ONE..it SHOULD RUN FASTER...I say should...thats has been whats happened even when I ran just one state...the second field would run faster...the first field sets a time frame...BUT EVEN TIME will bounce around...

DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING?

if you held out on those numbers until AT LEAST ONE HIT then you would have done VERY WELL...I think that will have to be A STANDARD RULE FROM NOW OWN...dont play your field until ONE HITS...that will tell you your field is in play and ready to go...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5906 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2012, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

WHEN those last 3 STATES HIT...THAT field will be finish...NORMALLY THAT VERY FIRST FIELD is LONGER...meaning when I RUN THE NEXT ONE..it SHOULD RUN FASTER...I say should...thats has been whats happened even when I ran just one state...the second field would run faster...the first field sets a time frame...BUT EVEN TIME will bounce around...

DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING?

if you held out on those numbers until AT LEAST ONE HIT then you would have done VERY WELL...I think that will have to be A STANDARD RULE FROM NOW OWN...dont play your field until ONE HITS...that will tell you your field is in play and ready to go...

WITH ILLINOIS now allowing people to play online...I would think that is a start to online gaming..or maybe its ok now...who knows anything anymore

OTHER PEOPLES MONEY

LAWYERS..they have theirs..I have mine..once you use them they fudge up everything!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
      Middle GA
      United States
      Member #42874
      July 9, 2006
      3912 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2012, 10:19 am - IP Logged

WITH ILLINOIS now allowing people to play online...I would think that is a start to online gaming..or maybe its ok now...who knows anything anymore

OTHER PEOPLES MONEY

LAWYERS..they have theirs..I have mine..once you use them they fudge up everything!!!!!

LOL!  SO true so true!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile