Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Better odds but still hard to win on Mass Cash anyone play this one?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122468
February 1, 2012
530 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2012, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I play Mass Cash and the most numers  I've gotten  have been 3 out of 5. Now with Mass Cash you have to get 5 numbers out of 35 to win the prize of 100K and the odds are better then the big jackpots like MM or PB yet it still seems so hard to win. I was wondering if others played this game and how your luck has been.  I tend to play quick picks but the few times I've picked my own numbers haven't been any better for me.

Thanks

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: April 14, 2012, 9:14 am - IP Logged

I play a couple numbers a week (just QP's). I do alright, have hit four numbers a few times. A couple years back a number I was playing

regularly came up, but I decided for whatever reason to not play that week. Of course my number DID came up (2-10-13-29-33), and I was out

$100K. Crying

For the money and the odd's (1 in 324,632), this is one of the best games out there.  Yes Nod

United States
      Member #122468
      February 1, 2012
      530 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2012, 9:30 am - IP Logged

I play a couple numbers a week (just QP's). I do alright, have hit four numbers a few times. A couple years back a number I was playing

regularly came up, but I decided for whatever reason to not play that week. Of course my number DID came up (2-10-13-29-33), and I was out

$100K. Crying

For the money and the odd's (1 in 324,632), this is one of the best games out there.  Yes Nod

Thanks for your response. That's great that you have hit 4 numbers a few times. I would like to know why when I do a quick pick on Mass Cash (or even PB or MM) the numbers on the ticket I get were numbers where they had come up on the night before or the previous PB or MM. It would be nice to get new numbers that hadn't just come up the day before. When can always play their own numbers so that doesn't happen but as you stated the time you didn't play those numbers that week it came up and you were out the 100K and that's why I don't pick my own numbers to play regularly just in case that happens.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2012, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I play Mass Cash and the most numers  I've gotten  have been 3 out of 5. Now with Mass Cash you have to get 5 numbers out of 35 to win the prize of 100K and the odds are better then the big jackpots like MM or PB yet it still seems so hard to win. I was wondering if others played this game and how your luck has been.  I tend to play quick picks but the few times I've picked my own numbers haven't been any better for me.

Thanks

I think there's a curse on the Mass Lottery as long as you're represented in the Senate by John (Horse-face) Kerry.

I don't have any reason to believe this.

It's just a feeling I have.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: April 14, 2012, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

I think there's a curse on the Mass Lottery as long as you're represented in the Senate by John (Horse-face) Kerry.

I don't have any reason to believe this.

It's just a feeling I have.

Following that line of thinking, we have a Democratic President (goes by the name of Obama) running our entire country, so I guess our

entire country must be cursed, so why play any lottery?  Patriot  Roll Eyes

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19829 Posts
            Posted: April 14, 2012, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Thanks

My state has a 5/39 game Rolling Cash5 which always has a jackpot of $100K or more and is usually won at least twice every week by some one but never by me.  I just thought since the odds of winning the jackpot were almost 1:600K, I would probably have to play at least half that many lines before I ever had a chance of winning it even if I was lucky.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: April 14, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

you should try RJ...

i could give you some good tips as my game is also a 5/39 matrix...and thus should have matrixwalk similarities....ie N+1/-1...

and N+2/-2 brownian activity.Christmas

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: April 14, 2012, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

$100K. Crying

this prove 100% that playing quick picks is against the players advantage...and that a good set should hit ...and also the larger the set the worse off for profit....