Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

sistem

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2122 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2012, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Instead of creating a lottery system to reverse, ie first see all the patterns and output characteristics of the results of a lottery, only then build upon these standards system tends a recovery of 80% is good, create a system to vericar first the patterns, characteristics, and by all 4 parts, what goes inside the broad band of the bell curve of probalidades because a system can work well in a lottery and poorly in another lottery, we will create analyzes of patterns of output until 80% already this good>

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: April 14, 2012, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Instead of creating a lottery system to reverse, ie first see all the patterns and output characteristics of the results of a lottery, only then build upon these standards system tends a recovery of 80% is good, create a system to vericar first the patterns, characteristics, and by all 4 parts, what goes inside the broad band of the bell curve of probalidades because a system can work well in a lottery and poorly in another lottery, we will create analyzes of patterns of output until 80% already this good>

Unbelievable insight again dr. san!! I know you can do it!

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2012, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Unbelievable insight again dr. san!! I know you can do it!

hello, flassdog each lottery has characteristics of output results, both short breaks or long invertalos register in the drawing of each type of lottery, the problem that I am not a programmer, to see the analysis of patterns and characteristics of use and trends in 80% of cases, only after this analysis one can create filters to create a gaming system within the 80% success rate, has members in the forum with more study and exeperiencia than me, so much so that president Dilma, this trading americamos aa exchange with information technology, Brazilians spent 40 billion dollars in New York and florida, Flass, we have to see this system of analysis of pradoes output of the sweepstakes, with the help of more members! thank you