Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Get Every1 Dissappointed

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116083
September 4, 2011
132 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2012, 10:34 am - IP Logged

They say its lonely on top i wanna see for my own eyes how true is that statement for u guys.For me i tell u this this is a true in fact statement and i wont stop or settle for less.ALot of people on this fourm is probably laughin at me but trust me u wont be laughin after me.When i put my mind to somethin i go full throttle im a mac truck doing 120 in a 25 mile hour zone not stopping I.I tried to help but for people to come and guess the truth it really hurts so i wont be educating no1 no more i sorry.I will let the blind lead the blind i tried to form oceans 11 lottery fourm in a sense but people are just into theirselves too much to not see.A dollar and a dream not to i reality and passion is to i.Im sure their is some people out there thats readin it thats smart and not sayin a word.Cause wise men listen while fools talk they know the truth also people cant see it cause they are all standing in front of each other.And cant look that far because their minds is so boxed in.I encourage u guys to think with a open mind but hey it doesnt effect my plans at the end of the day.I tried to help its destiny as i type this message every word its already set for me to do what im going to do.So im not gonna try and out smart myself into conin myself out of reality.This will be a 100 percent fact without any replys from me my last post i just sought out to shake things up for the time being.Gl all too the people that look with their minds i wish u the best of luck with the people that look with their eyes.Lets grown and evolve i wanted to start a revolution but we movin in reverse evolution with no solution.Quote that GL AND GOODBYE

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: April 14, 2012, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Ho Hummmmmmmmmmmmm Sleep  Who wants eggs for breakfast?

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      British Columbia
      Canada
      Member #116101
      September 4, 2011
      4033 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2012, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

you lost me at 'They' Thud

"You have to be in it to win it!"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2012, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

They say its lonely on top i wanna see for my own eyes how true is that statement for u guys.For me i tell u this this is a true in fact statement and i wont stop or settle for less.ALot of people on this fourm is probably laughin at me but trust me u wont be laughin after me.When i put my mind to somethin i go full throttle im a mac truck doing 120 in a 25 mile hour zone not stopping I.I tried to help but for people to come and guess the truth it really hurts so i wont be educating no1 no more i sorry.I will let the blind lead the blind i tried to form oceans 11 lottery fourm in a sense but people are just into theirselves too much to not see.A dollar and a dream not to i reality and passion is to i.Im sure their is some people out there thats readin it thats smart and not sayin a word.Cause wise men listen while fools talk they know the truth also people cant see it cause they are all standing in front of each other.And cant look that far because their minds is so boxed in.I encourage u guys to think with a open mind but hey it doesnt effect my plans at the end of the day.I tried to help its destiny as i type this message every word its already set for me to do what im going to do.So im not gonna try and out smart myself into conin myself out of reality.This will be a 100 percent fact without any replys from me my last post i just sought out to shake things up for the time being.Gl all too the people that look with their minds i wish u the best of luck with the people that look with their eyes.Lets grown and evolve i wanted to start a revolution but we movin in reverse evolution with no solution.Quote that GL AND GOODBYE

Good luck, goodbye and farewell forever.

Again.

See you tomorrow.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: April 14, 2012, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks importchips, good reading as always. Could I possibly suggest to make your paragraph a bit longer in the future?

I just find myself glued to every sentence. When the paragraph finally ends, it seems just way to soon, and I find myself yearning for

additional sentences.   Hyper

Thanks in advance!

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: April 14, 2012, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

the saying goes...

"you cant see the forest for the trees"

my personal opinion is that LP members should form teams...

i know a lot of people talk about numbers traveling from state to state and they do to a certain degree...

but i never seen a flow chart that anybody posted...maybe its in the search files i dont know...

but it might be more interesting if teams were made...

lets say as an example three teams for each state in pick 3...

and each team only plays 15 states...

it might be easier to see who has better methods of picking..

i dont know maybe this is being done already...

or have some members discuss and team up for easy jackpot games...

i know for sure that if you took a team of the 5 best predictors...sent on a bus to Pa... or VA...

then those pick 5 games could be easily beaten...thats 25K to 100K more then what people are actually winning right now...

just food for thought.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19825 Posts
              Posted: April 14, 2012, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

When it comes to winning money, it has always been "every man for himself".  Sure it's entertaining to discuss different ways of going about it, but no one should expect others to help them more than they can help themselves.  I always keep that in mind whenever I read any LP thread.

Good luck importchips.  You couldn't change the world at LP and you weren't the first to try and you won't be the last but you did add to the long membership list.  Perhaps you'll have better luck if you ever win a lottery jackpot in the future if you still care.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: April 14, 2012, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

@ RJoH you seem very knowlegable in the jackpot games...i would be willing to team up with you...

trade systems and best ideas...

discuss what you have found successful...and what is not...and what is successful at this very moment...

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7712 Posts
                  Posted: April 14, 2012, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

the saying goes...

"you cant see the forest for the trees"

my personal opinion is that LP members should form teams...

i know a lot of people talk about numbers traveling from state to state and they do to a certain degree...

but i never seen a flow chart that anybody posted...maybe its in the search files i dont know...

but it might be more interesting if teams were made...

lets say as an example three teams for each state in pick 3...

and each team only plays 15 states...

it might be easier to see who has better methods of picking..

i dont know maybe this is being done already...

or have some members discuss and team up for easy jackpot games...

i know for sure that if you took a team of the 5 best predictors...sent on a bus to Pa... or VA...

then those pick 5 games could be easily beaten...thats 25K to 100K more then what people are actually winning right now...

just food for thought.

Since everyone has their own ideas that's a difficult thing to do. Perhaps it would be easier if you "teamed" up with someone you know at home...it gets tricky when you're on a forum. Plus some people have more time to devote than others. I would have a really hard time teaming up with someone since I keep a crazy schedule and am very spontaneous.   

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19825 Posts
                    Posted: April 14, 2012, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

@ RJoH you seem very knowlegable in the jackpot games...i would be willing to team up with you...

trade systems and best ideas...

discuss what you have found successful...and what is not...and what is successful at this very moment...

While everyone on a team have the same goals, they usually have to follow the leader.  When playing the lotteries I don't care to follow or lead, I have my own ideas and like doing my thing my way and taking my chances without consulting with or being obligated to anyone else. 

As far as trading systems and ideas, every thing I care to offer has been posted or discussed in a thread some where at LP.

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: April 14, 2012, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

While everyone on a team have the same goals, they usually have to follow the leader.  When playing the lotteries I don't care to follow or lead, I have my own ideas and like doing my thing my way and taking my chances without consulting with or being obligated to anyone else. 

As far as trading systems and ideas, every thing I care to offer has been posted or discussed in a thread some where at LP.

lets say your goal is 4/5...since you need no help RJ...

i was curious as to how many 4/5 you have hit this year?

and for you to not play the 5/39 game in my opinion is quite a foolish choice for a lottery player...

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: April 14, 2012, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Since everyone has their own ideas that's a difficult thing to do. Perhaps it would be easier if you "teamed" up with someone you know at home...it gets tricky when you're on a forum. Plus some people have more time to devote than others. I would have a really hard time teaming up with someone since I keep a crazy schedule and am very spontaneous.   

valid point L of L...

unfortunately lottery is not for people who live 'normal' lives....

i think most people agree on most ideas i am more curious as to what "ideas" work most and best...or maybe i will take RJ advice and

live as a hermit...and play lottery games alone...

sheesh once lottery goes online...i will never even have to see light of day!

only leaving the house to amass large quantities of food...so i can spend the remaining time as a hermit in front of my computer posting on LP...and digging through Microsoft Excel...looking for the next holy grail!!Skeptical

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19825 Posts
                          Posted: April 14, 2012, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

lets say your goal is 4/5...since you need no help RJ...

i was curious as to how many 4/5 you have hit this year?

and for you to not play the 5/39 game in my opinion is quite a foolish choice for a lottery player...

I probably make lots of choices you might consider foolish, but it would be even more foolish of me to care about your opinions since I don't know you and my choices don't effect you.  This is exactly why I would never team up with anyone, even a family member  to play the lotteries.

Evil Looking       

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: April 14, 2012, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

I probably make lots of choices you might consider foolish, but it would be even more foolish of me to care about your opinions since I don't know you and my choices don't effect you.  This is exactly why I would never team up with anyone, even a family member  to play the lotteries.

I Agree!

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: April 14, 2012, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

now my curiousity has been piqued...can you tell me about some of these other foolish choices you have made?

it seem to me it would be wise for lottery player to avoid 'foolish choices'

ironically some on LP would say it was a foolish choice to even play in the first place!