Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you ever gotten so tired of waiting on a number to fall?

Topic closed. 132 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 1 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: April 16, 2012, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

I have been waiting for 0159 to fall in TN.  It is so frustrating.   It will hit some other state and I get so p.o.

Come on 0159... Hit TN...  I am waiting...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: April 16, 2012, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I have been waiting for 0159 to fall in TN.  It is so frustrating.   It will hit some other state and I get so p.o.

Washington DC got it tonight...  I am so PO

a562soldier's avatar - a562soldier
      CA
      United States
      Member #122452
      January 31, 2012
      348 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2012, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Yes. I have been waiting for 012 for about 10 weeks now. 011 hit a few days ago so Im sure it on its way 30 days or less. Wink

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2012, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Yes. I have been waiting for 012 for about 10 weeks now. 011 hit a few days ago so Im sure it on its way 30 days or less. Wink

I am pulling for you.  Keep posting here what is happening in your state...

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
          Northern Virginia
          United States
          Member #83350
          December 5, 2009
          1322 Posts
          Posted: April 16, 2012, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

If I had been around in Ohio in the 80s and 90s, I would have been waiting for my birthday to fall for 19 years!

Ohio Lottery 3-ball started on December 3, 1979, and they did not draw my birthday (104) until March 6, 1999.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #123290
            February 17, 2012
            3085 Posts
            Posted: April 16, 2012, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

daaaaaaaaaaaang!!!! LOL!! 19 years? ohhh forget that!!

My state lottery site writes that 70%-80% game tickets sold and won are

quick picks, including the Powerball and MegaMillions, so I'm quick picking it for a while

when it comes to our state games and the big ones, when it comes to these games I'm not

wating around for anything anymore! quick picks!!

70%-80% of our state Pick 3 and Pick 4 tickets sold and won are personal picks.

HiFi's avatar - police

United States
              Member #3792
              February 21, 2004
              198 Posts
              Posted: April 16, 2012, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

yeah im very tired of waiting.  starting to realize its near impossible to win the pick 4 straight.  1 in 10,000 odds is not very good odds. but since its better odds than all the other games i been trying.  a few months ago i played a number a bunch of times straight and it came out box, oh well.

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #114703
                August 5, 2011
                4623 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2012, 12:42 am - IP Logged

hey tntea, hang in there-u might want to try its mirror also while your waiting good luck

5604 is its mirror...

skio's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                  Ancona
                  Italy
                  Member #125985
                  April 1, 2012
                  570 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2012, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Hi tntea,

I well know what  you actualy feel,but a kind  a theraphy there is, believe this and

It is:

"None Pick4 number deserves emotions and obstination" and yet less

if it's a TN number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you meant the str8 0159 than  please think of the current TN Cash 4 situation :from

10 000 possible numbers  6325(63,25%) are still missing -sourse the US Lotteries site:

In case you're playing the box and will visit the Non Repeating Boxes area

of the same site you'l personaly see that at this very moment the box 0159

is one of the most insignificant statisticaly  TN numbers,first because it's frequence is 10

times ,actually quite decent one .

It's current overdue is 341 draws seen that the top overdue box n.6789 is missing

for 1916 draws and in the margin 341-1961 draws stay decades of boxes.

The box number 0159 is in fact a very dangerous one at this moment because it can lead to 

any final result imaginable ,may hit tonight ,may hit 4 years later and it's "normality" ofers no

way to draw wathever expectation.

only extremely strong feeling(it's irational but does exist) or an advice of an expert

may push a player to follow such a number and only for a fixed number of draws.

Insisting too long time causes money amount spent  uselessly ,that same sacred money

which may allow you to play pick3 when a good condition available ...just for give an example..

Second me go forward for a while but take a decision about tot attempts...when the moment

simply stop and forget about this  d.. nnnnn number .Lover

...so I find my lottery earnings much useful......because spendable !!ROFL

spartan1707's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    Tucson
                    United States
                    Member #119762
                    December 2, 2011
                    83 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2012, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Hi tntea,

I well know what  you actualy feel,but a kind  a theraphy there is, believe this and

It is:

If you meant the str8 0159 than  please think of the current TN Cash 4 situation :from

10 000 possible numbers  6325(63,25%) are still missing -sourse the US Lotteries site:

is one of the most insignificant statisticaly  TN numbers,first because it's frequence is 10

It's current overdue is 341 draws seen that the top overdue box n.6789 is missing

The box number 0159 is in fact a very dangerous one at this moment because it can lead to 

any final result imaginable ,may hit tonight ,may hit 4 years later and it's "normality" ofers no

only extremely strong feeling(it's irational but does exist) or an advice of an expert

Insisting too long time causes money amount spent  uselessly ,that same sacred money

which may allow you to play pick3 when a good condition available ...just for give an example..

Second me go forward for a while but take a decision about tot attempts...when the moment

For those in Ca start looking at Az. I've noticed how the patterns for both states seem to mirror each other. I've been waiting on 777 here in Az for over 3yrs,yet it came out in Ca.

skio's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                      Ancona
                      Italy
                      Member #125985
                      April 1, 2012
                      570 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2012, 10:57 am - IP Logged

For those in Ca start looking at Az. I've noticed how the patterns for both states seem to mirror each other. I've been waiting on 777 here in Az for over 3yrs,yet it came out in Ca.

Hi ,the triple numbers are for me at the moment a subject of deep,sincere ,

almost chaildish curiousity.It happenned a number of days ago in the very same day,

MD draw  3 different lotteries to have the results 147.258,369(at least two in this order)

This statisticaly touches the unbelivable ,i'm so new to pisk 3 lottery but my unique thouth

was omg ,this should be some time fraction in which those randomizing algorithms entered in

state of " being tunned"(don't know how to express this ,image different draw datas synchronizzed

artificialy for a while) and now only a rain of doubles and exagerate  load of digit "0" can breake

the stick.

You know....it's still raining all over US lottery teiritory ,seems like the triples will be the snow Puke

777 can't left alone ,the question is where???

...so I find my lottery earnings much useful......because spendable !!ROFL

crazya305's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
                        florida
                        United States
                        Member #117792
                        October 14, 2011
                        2053 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2012, 11:26 am - IP Logged

I've been playing the 687, 678, and 768, one year and. 5 months now in Florida. Boy im tired of playing that same number. And when I play, I always play really big on it. I hope it does come out

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #114703
                          August 5, 2011
                          4623 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2012, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

crazy 678 hit texas yesterday, hope it comes down your way, wow and i thought I was bad, the only two numbers I ever played for a long period of time was 199 for 4 months and 7076 for 2 months, not sure if I could hold out for a year:-)

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: April 17, 2012, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

what is so significant about 0159? 

i personally have no attachment to any number...

but i have been chasing 0789 in new york on and off for a month now...

it popped as 0788

and also as  0089

and today again one off as 7008

i got this number from my friends at lotto stats!!!

i have been playing it 0789  with 07xx as  coverage bet...that way i will not be a total loser.

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: April 17, 2012, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi tntea,

It is:

I am playing it boxed.   Usually as 1950..lol

It is coming.. but to TN.. I am beginning to have my doubts..

I have $6 on it tonight...