Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:29 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you use a system such as Gail Howard, Ken Silver, Richard Lustig etc

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lottonovice.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
beachygirl2011's avatar - 368992 1397726447_1046000506_n.jpg
Bellport, NY
United States
Member #112951
June 28, 2011
47 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2012, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I always see these advertised and always wondered if they are worth the money.  Has anyone bought any of these "systems" and if you have did they work for you?

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12752 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2012, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I always see these advertised and always wondered if they are worth the money.  Has anyone bought any of these "systems" and if you have did they work for you?

Why would you want to buy any other System's ??? Lotto Post has many free Systems here and with Membership you will get even more !!!! Gail Howard has the best books , Ken Silver and Richard Lustig is a waste of time unless you have the money to play with their methods ....If you can't develop you're own System then check out in the System Forum and use Search Engine ..... Lotto Post is youre answer for Systems or Methods !!!!

CW4

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2012, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

With lottery players paying $20-$50 for losing scratch-off and raffle tickets what does a system has to deliver to be worth the same?  Facts are the systems are cheap compared to what you would have to spend to win anything using them.  You just don't get much back when spending on lotteries and lottery products unless you get lucky.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
        Member #13130
        March 30, 2005
        2171 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2012, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

I always see these advertised and always wondered if they are worth the money.

Like anything else, they are worth it to those who sell them.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Greensboro, NC
          United States
          Member #106037
          February 11, 2011
          38 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2012, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Gail Howard has both fans and distractors.  Some think she's great, others don't like her.  You can use the Search function and find out a lot about her on this forum.  I've not heard anything good about Ken Silver, except on the sales page of his web site, that is.  Richard Lustig claims to have won the lottery about 7 or 8 times, which is better than most people.  However, he plays a lot of numbers, and he plays everyday.  Not many people can afford to do what he does.

You really have to check these folks out for yourself to find out if they can enlighten you about playing the lottery.  Of course, their sales pages promise you the moon, but they're trying to sale you a product.  Again, I would suggest using the Search function at the top of the page and finding out as much as you can about each of them before investing in their systems.

Good Luck...

Lottonovice's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #126497
            April 11, 2012
            1331 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2012, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Hi, I am new to lottery Post ( been lurking for about 3 weeks) and lotteries, and I just bought Gail Howards ‘The Lottery Master Guide’, book and been reading it this week and I have to say I really like it.  Most importantly, its helped me to better understand a lot of what I have been reading about here on the forums as far as systems and wheels and how to better pick numbers.  I bought Richard Lustig book/ pamphlet, (its not very thick so seems more so a pamphlet to me). And, while, I would definitely recommend Gail Howards book--though as of yet as I am still reading it, so am not sure I would say it will improve your chances of winning, but it will definitely educate you--least has me and gave me a better understanding of the notions of systems and wheels and picking your own number. 

Richard Lustig on the other hand, does seem as if his ’system’ is more of a momentum playing--in that he seems to invest a lot of money to win, which would be cost prohibiting for me.    Best of Luck.