Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

BOLO on 718 and 177

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 5 years ago by numbersgirl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2012, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Unclear for whom but 718 and 177 are coming  - pinging 718 hard.  Friday tends to be a good day but being Thursday's Child, it's always a toss up.  If it appears in your workout, your intuition, or your dreams, be on the lookout for.  Very pressed for time - there may be a strong Mecury aspect about to hit that I've missed - if you see it, please pass along in this thread so I can focus on it when I get back to the desk.  After all, it really does take a Village!    J Sun Smiley

Illinois
    United States
    Member #99771
    October 31, 2010
    1415 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2012, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Thank you jake

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2012, 4:05 am - IP Logged

You are most welcome Shelby!

Ok, so we've cleared the difficult astrological energy from last weekend (15-18 roughly), and now moving to the nice energy of this weekend New Moon (20 and 21st, most especially).    I see 718 made a straight fall, however, I'm confident it will continue to travel.  Now though 117 is coming back around to tease with 177, and 8700 might be in the mix too.  As far as triples, I'm not real gung ho but 444, 111, 333, 222 bothering me a little.  I've seen 777 about a million times but it's elusive to me - probably the only triple I've never hit on in my entire lottery lifetime.  Hmmmm.  Perhaps I need to think about that a little more.

Less elusive to me is another traveling ping - 1177 - a very special number for me.  There are numbers I gravitate toward and that seem to radiate toward me, and this is one of those.  I do associate it with loss, specifically the loss of beloved pet, but the vibe is not about the pain of that loss. It's about the celebration that every animal we care for brings us vast amounts of comfort.  Most humans forget that if you study the great religions (top of the heap Christianity) you will find that the abuse and mistreatment of animals was a catalyst early on in the foundation of many.   Seriously, I'm not making this up.

There has been another singularly significant loss for Americans - the passing of Dick Clark.  For about 3 days prior to his loss, he was on my mind and I could not fathom why.  Here too is sadness but the fun and tradition that Mr. Clark brought us must overshadow grief!

We are now in the time of Taurus - a grounding time for all where we have to take time to actually experience what is around us instead of walking around with blinders on.   Here's a thought - when was the last time you actually consciously took a deep sustained breath?   It's important, especially if you are trying to tap into your personal insight with the numbers. 

I think this weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun) will bring many 1-1 combinations in the 3 and 4.   114 comes to mind for a flash.   Aries, God of all things War, will be strong and standing toe-to-toe with the Bull - now there's a clash of Titans if ever there were one!   Taurus holds the hard earth numbers - 6, 3, 4, 7 while Aries pushes through every barrier with 1, 0, 7, 9 .....  Who wins?  Aries is always a favorite but may tag the 9's and 1's to overrule all the rest.   New Moon energy is very strong and pure, so it will have to be Aries.  Look for multiples of 3's given Aries ties to 9 and Taurus to 6. 

A last thought- if rain comes to your world this weekend, find comfort in it as we prepare for the onslaught of summer heat to come.  J

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #79502
        September 2, 2009
        6447 Posts
        Posted: April 20, 2012, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyGood morning, Jake. With the Aries moon happening, I love love love the 333 on a weekend!. PA doesnt see a lot of the 718  - it may land instead in the pick4 here. Leaning  more towards the 717 for our daily3.  Seems to be a harbinger of good luck when double 11 falls in the big4 and hoping to see that more than once.

Thanks for the message!

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

Gr8ful1's avatar - animal swan.jpg

United States
          Member #118470
          November 1, 2011
          53 Posts
          Posted: April 20, 2012, 10:58 am - IP Logged

You are most welcome Shelby!

Ok, so we've cleared the difficult astrological energy from last weekend (15-18 roughly), and now moving to the nice energy of this weekend New Moon (20 and 21st, most especially).    I see 718 made a straight fall, however, I'm confident it will continue to travel.  Now though 117 is coming back around to tease with 177, and 8700 might be in the mix too.  As far as triples, I'm not real gung ho but 444, 111, 333, 222 bothering me a little.  I've seen 777 about a million times but it's elusive to me - probably the only triple I've never hit on in my entire lottery lifetime.  Hmmmm.  Perhaps I need to think about that a little more.

Less elusive to me is another traveling ping - 1177 - a very special number for me.  There are numbers I gravitate toward and that seem to radiate toward me, and this is one of those.  I do associate it with loss, specifically the loss of beloved pet, but the vibe is not about the pain of that loss. It's about the celebration that every animal we care for brings us vast amounts of comfort.  Most humans forget that if you study the great religions (top of the heap Christianity) you will find that the abuse and mistreatment of animals was a catalyst early on in the foundation of many.   Seriously, I'm not making this up.

There has been another singularly significant loss for Americans - the passing of Dick Clark.  For about 3 days prior to his loss, he was on my mind and I could not fathom why.  Here too is sadness but the fun and tradition that Mr. Clark brought us must overshadow grief!

We are now in the time of Taurus - a grounding time for all where we have to take time to actually experience what is around us instead of walking around with blinders on.   Here's a thought - when was the last time you actually consciously took a deep sustained breath?   It's important, especially if you are trying to tap into your personal insight with the numbers. 

I think this weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun) will bring many 1-1 combinations in the 3 and 4.   114 comes to mind for a flash.   Aries, God of all things War, will be strong and standing toe-to-toe with the Bull - now there's a clash of Titans if ever there were one!   Taurus holds the hard earth numbers - 6, 3, 4, 7 while Aries pushes through every barrier with 1, 0, 7, 9 .....  Who wins?  Aries is always a favorite but may tag the 9's and 1's to overrule all the rest.   New Moon energy is very strong and pure, so it will have to be Aries.  Look for multiples of 3's given Aries ties to 9 and Taurus to 6. 

A last thought- if rain comes to your world this weekend, find comfort in it as we prepare for the onslaught of summer heat to come.  J

Hi Jake,

Thank you for posting. Your posts are always informative and thought provoking. Now I realize the meaning of the two dragonflies hovering outside my door.  Many blessings to you!

Luke, "I can't believe it."  Yoda, "That is why you fail."

Ask, Believe, Receive.

"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

Blue Angel  888*555

Idaho
            United States
            Member #76087
            June 18, 2009
            859 Posts
            Posted: April 20, 2012, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Unclear for whom but 718 and 177 are coming  - pinging 718 hard.  Friday tends to be a good day but being Thursday's Child, it's always a toss up.  If it appears in your workout, your intuition, or your dreams, be on the lookout for.  Very pressed for time - there may be a strong Mecury aspect about to hit that I've missed - if you see it, please pass along in this thread so I can focus on it when I get back to the desk.  After all, it really does take a Village!    J Sun Smiley

Hey, 718 happened yesterday here on Idaho Pick 3, the 2:00 draw.  Wish I'd read this yesterday morning, ha!

La Maga Della Spaziometria

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: April 20, 2012, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Hey, 718 happened yesterday here on Idaho Pick 3, the 2:00 draw.  Wish I'd read this yesterday morning, ha!

Oh, Starlings - so very sorry you missed it!   It will continue for a day or so and I do so hope someone snags it.  I see DC got it today - so close to me and yet so far away.....   J

Illinois
                United States
                Member #99771
                October 31, 2010
                1415 Posts
                Posted: April 20, 2012, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

jake, I love reading your post. Thank you, you are truley blessed.

United States
                  Member #78524
                  August 16, 2009
                  9 Posts
                  Posted: April 23, 2012, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Your posts are always a great read Jake, Thank You.