Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RE: TxLottery Pick 4

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #125142
March 26, 2012
18 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2012, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everbody My Name Is Terry Caleb I Live In Houston Texas Is Anybody Out There Wanna Help Me  Let Me Know Ok 

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2012, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everbody My Name Is Terry Caleb I Live In Houston Texas Is Anybody Out There Wanna Help Me  Let Me Know Ok 

Hey Terry, welcome to Lottery Post.

Whatcha need help with?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5595 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2012, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Hi there. Gets kinda humid down there in Houston. I've only been there once or twice, that was enough for me.

I assume you need help with Daily 4. My advice is to study the game. I found that 19, and 69 plays fairly often. Of course, you have to figure out the other 2 numbers to play with the first pair. Or, just play something random. I play mostly straight; I don't fool with boxed play too much anymore unless I'm playing a double double (1991).

Good luck.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)