Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WHY LOSING quick picks ARE THE best LUCK anyone COULD HOPE FOR

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Scientistman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #123632
February 25, 2012
156 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2012, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Its all in the way you look at things.

They say a coin has two side yet thats a lie. A coin has 3 sides heads' tails and the "outside"

The glass is it half empty or half full? The pessimist says half empty the optimist says half full. Well the engineer says "Lets redesign the glass"

Its all in the way you look at it,

The best LUCK one could hope for is that they never ever have any winning numbers on their QP's

WHY?

You have to use everything to your advantage instead of sulking about how you have the disadvantage.

My problem is I always have winning numbers on my QP yet I wish just the opposite.

The way to win using QP's is to get imaginative and creative with them and use them for your good. It is possible.

For example if every time you get a QP you find you never hardly ever have even one winning number on your QP. Even when you buy 2 QP's And if this is your regular luck, then this is a very very GREAT tLUCK you have, Its probably the best LUCK you could ask for WHY?

We'll because in a 649 lotto game which I play if I were to discovered that 9 times out of 10 that I never have even one winning number on my QP and discovered this is how my LUCK always seems to go, then I would jump for joy if this is your type of luck. Why?

Because you could use this to your advantage and win.

Its all in the way you look at things. See?

Use your  "bad luck" (yet I'd say your bad luck is actually "GOOD LUCK" however you want to look at it)or use your losing QP to your advantage.

So How is your "bad luck" actually GOOD LUCK?

Lets say your lotto QP is

01 02 03 04 05 06

07 08 09 10 11 12

2 rows for a buck.

And 90% of the time you never have even one winning number on your QP

You better hope to heaven that your LUCK doesnt change because with that kind of LUCK you might be able to close in on the jackpot. HOW? By eliminating those numbers on your QP you are left with only the numbers that have a more liklihood of showing. Because the winning numbers are not on your QP. And knowing this allows you to center in on the other numbers not on your QP which are more likly to show than the ones on your QP. If I were you Id start hoping that none of the numbers on your QP never ever show and that each number on your QP is different than the others with no two numbers the same on each row. The best LUCK you could hope for is that none of the numbers on your QP ever showed no matter how many QP's you got.

So if you bought 2 QP's you could eliminate another additional 12 numbers and focus in on the remaining numbers not on your QP and win the jackpot.

Now if you bought 3 QP's and none of the numbers show then you could eliminate 12 more for a total of 36 numbers that wont show and heck with that kind of LUCK you'd be left with only 13 numbers left out of 49 that will show.

49 numbers minus 12 minus 12 minus 12 equals 13 numbers left to play that are not on your QP's

Then you would wheel the remaining 13 numbers not on your QP.

With that type of LUCK you just might be able to win the JACKPOT!

Its all in the way you look at it and how you can use things to your advantage

And that goes for everything in life.

Remember me now when you win.

You can do it!

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3052 Posts
    Posted: April 23, 2012, 4:59 am - IP Logged

But it seems a lot of jackpot wins are from Quick Picks.

I've thought about playing Quick Picks again as my own numbers if they don't win on that nights draw.

United States
      Member #123632
      February 25, 2012
      156 Posts
      Posted: April 23, 2012, 7:38 am - IP Logged

But it seems a lot of jackpot wins are from Quick Picks.

I've thought about playing Quick Picks again as my own numbers if they don't win on that nights draw.

Nikkicute Im not sure why it is yet everyones LUCK is different. One person might find they always get winning numbers on their QP's. They begin to notice this occurance each time they get a QP. So for that individual they would playtheir QP numbers and attempt to play other numbers along with to win.

The trick is paying attention to how your LUCK runs.

Most people get a QP and sit back and hope for the winning numbers are on the QP

Yet thats a fools bet.

From now on simply pay attention how often your QP's produce winning numbers for you. You may already have an idea?

If they produce winning numbers alot then that is GOOD luck because now you know which numbers to wheel with other numbers to increase your prize.

Yet if they hardly ever produce winning numbers well now you know which numbers NOT to play (In this case you would NOT wheel the numbers on your QP's because they always produce losers. In otherwords some people are dealt a losing hand in poker the trick it is then is to use those losing numbers for your best outcome. So you eleminate those numbers from your wheel and select other numbers instead. So always getting losing QP's is also GOOD LUCK also because your QP's are tellin you how to play. If your QP's are always losers well..Now you know which numbers not to play.

The way to win using QP's is to get imaginative and creative with them and use them for your good. It is possible.

The only real way to do this without spending a lot of cash would be to buy a lotto quick pick and wheel the top and bottom lines together since you get two rows of numbers for a buck.

Hopfully the wheel would place the winning numbers on the same line

For example:

Your QP

01 02 03 04 05 06

07 08 09 10 11 12

the winning numbers

01 02 07 X X X

you captured 3 two from the top and one from the bottom by wheeling the two together.

2nd example

Now if your QP had 3 winning numbers on one line already and one on the the other row

then you might capture 4 on the same line by wheeling the two rows together

like this

Your QP

01 02 03 04 05 06

07 08 09 10 11 12

winning numbers

01 02 03 12 x x

You got 4 numbers on the same line now by wheeling.

Yet if you find that every time you buy a QP you find you never hardly ever have one winning number on your QP then you simply use your QP's as a means of showing you which 12 numbers to eliminate from your group of numbers you decide to wheel. Thus narrowing it down to other numbers that will show instead of the ones on your QP.

In otherwords if you find you seldom ever get even one number right each time you buy a QP why would you play those numbers in yourt wheel? You wouldnt because they're most likely losers.

The point is each persons LUCK is different.

Some folks always get winning numbers on their QP's

Some folks hardly ever get a winning number on their QP's

Only you know you LUCK.

Yet not getting numbers on your QP is a good thing because now you know which 12 numbers to eliminate so you can focus on other numbers instead.

Likewise always getting winning numbers on your QP tells you to focus more on your QP numbers.

I dont know your LUCk yet either way is LUCKY because you either know which numbers to play or not to play.

Its all how your LUCK runs and only  you know this.

the QP's are niether lucky nor unlucky its all in how you use them to win.

Hopes that helps.

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
        rekjavik
        Iceland
        Member #99537
        October 27, 2010
        177 Posts
        Posted: April 23, 2012, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Here is a trick that I use that works once in a while.......

Take the numbers that you normally play and play the number next to it up and down, also play the reverse number ------ (12 = 21).

this way if your numbers lose I'm sure the reverse will play.....

let me know if it works if anyone use it.......

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          British Columbia
          Canada
          Member #116101
          September 4, 2011
          4033 Posts
          Posted: April 23, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Quick Pick Thud

"You have to be in it to win it!"

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: April 23, 2012, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

I have tried that. Buying 5 QP lines that contained virtualy zero winning numbers seemed easy for me so I circled all the remaining numbers and made my chioce from those.

For me, this was a losing method. I have to trust my intuitive abilties with all the numbers in front of me. One of the first times I ever played the lotto back in the 80s I picked 4 of 5 numbers on one line the day of the drawing, and threw the ticket away because I thought I needed all 5 to win. That is a true story.

I played Maddogs Powerball Challenge 4/21 the day of the drawing on Sat. getting 3+1. I missed the 51 by one digit and the 6, well I wasnt even close to that. I did know I was a winner after picking 12 numbers, the only question was how many I got right? Other times I know for sure that I missed everything and feel like I should throw the ticket away instead of paying for it,

I do believe that all the winning numbers can be chosen if all the conditions are right.

Naughty

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
              Member #121745
              January 16, 2012
              4792 Posts
              Posted: April 23, 2012, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Here is a trick that I use that works once in a while.......

Take the numbers that you normally play and play the number next to it up and down, also play the reverse number ------ (12 = 21).

this way if your numbers lose I'm sure the reverse will play.....

let me know if it works if anyone use it.......

I think I may try this also.

United States
                Member #123632
                February 25, 2012
                156 Posts
                Posted: April 23, 2012, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I have tried that. Buying 5 QP lines that contained virtualy zero winning numbers seemed easy for me so I circled all the remaining numbers and made my chioce from those.

For me, this was a losing method. I have to trust my intuitive abilties with all the numbers in front of me. One of the first times I ever played the lotto back in the 80s I picked 4 of 5 numbers on one line the day of the drawing, and threw the ticket away because I thought I needed all 5 to win. That is a true story.

I played Maddogs Powerball Challenge 4/21 the day of the drawing on Sat. getting 3+1. I missed the 51 by one digit and the 6, well I wasnt even close to that. I did know I was a winner after picking 12 numbers, the only question was how many I got right? Other times I know for sure that I missed everything and feel like I should throw the ticket away instead of paying for it,

I do believe that all the winning numbers can be chosen if all the conditions are right.

Naughty

Ronnie316

You should have won the jackpot under your scenerio

You say you had

5 qp and each lotto ticket has 2 rows on each. 12X5=60

So its clear some of those were duplicate numbers on some of the rows on your QP's because lotto only has 49 numbers.

So the only numbers left for you to choose would have been the winning numbers not on your QP's

You should have won the jackpot.

I feel there are 2 things you did in error

1. You chose a defective wheel one that doesnt produce what it claims it does

2. You wheeled your numbers yet decided to play it safe and only spent a few dollars.

There are some people who never get even 1 winning number on their QP

This is who I am addressing this post to really.

I would suggest you to instead buy only 1 or 2 QP's in the future

eleminate those numbers on your QP's and play the other numbers

ad attempt to get 4 numbers right with a wheel "4 if 5"

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: April 23, 2012, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Thats me, I can buy QPs all day long and get nothing. Thats why I said I bought 5 lines on 1 ticket (5x5) using up 20-25 numbers, but in a 56 number game there are still 30 some numbers to chose from. What then?

United States
                    Member #123632
                    February 25, 2012
                    156 Posts
                    Posted: April 24, 2012, 5:04 am - IP Logged

Thats me, I can buy QPs all day long and get nothing. Thats why I said I bought 5 lines on 1 ticket (5x5) using up 20-25 numbers, but in a 56 number game there are still 30 some numbers to chose from. What then?

Buy more QP's

10 QP's = more losing numbers

wheel every number not on your QP's

The QP's are giving you the loosing numbers

You've spent money on other things and gotten nothing in return.

Its still possible your luck could change even though you always get losing numbers on your QP's

Yet dont be afraid to lose....because

If your wheel does contains the losing numbers then your QP's will have the winning numbers.

And if your QP's have the losing numbers then your wheel will have the winning numbrs.