Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas pick three and Texas two step

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by adobea78.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
East Texas
United States
Member #127123
April 23, 2012
9 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2012, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Could someone that has a system for these two games help me with some numbers or a system to win at least once. I've tried different things now I'm feeling helpless or just plain dumb.

Texas
    United States
    Member #53925
    July 27, 2007
    16 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

We are all looking to win at least once Cool. There isn't a guaranteed system you will just need to search the forum for a system you like and give it a try.Good luck!

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #114703
      August 5, 2011
      4623 Posts
      Posted: April 24, 2012, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

hey, there isn't a forum for the texas 2 step as far as I know, however there is a pick 3 and pick 4 forum with alot of good posters, and recommendations, I also have a hard time hitting, the only method that has worked for me, it does take forever but is to stick with one number and play it ever mid/eve until it hits, to make it worth it, play a double, just for an example say you play 112, mid/eve at any/exact only for mid/eve, it would have to hit within 3 weeks to at least make a profit, any order pays $80 on a double, however if that same double hit exact within two months you would make a profit, because double exact pays 330, and you would have spent 240 if it takes 2 months to hit....just an example, but this is the system I now use because I'm always one number off one up or one down...hope that helps..

United States
        Member #116344
        September 8, 2011
        3919 Posts
        Posted: April 26, 2012, 3:01 am - IP Logged

Could someone that has a system for these two games help me with some numbers or a system to win at least once. I've tried different things now I'm feeling helpless or just plain dumb.

check topic

'X option for key patterns',on this forum