Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do people play lines or buy separate tickets when you buy more than one PB or MM?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122468
February 1, 2012
530 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2012, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I'm curious when people buy more than one ticket for MM or PB do you play individual lines on one ticket or do you just buy separate tickets for those games? I usually buy one ticket per game but when the jackpot gets very high for MM or PB then I buy a few separate tickets. Now I'm wondering if I should just get separate lines on one ticket just not sure.  Look forward to hearing what people are doing, thanks!

berlin,NH
    United States
    Member #126401
    April 9, 2012
    6 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2012, 11:10 am - IP Logged

I usually buy a QP and play 1 line of #'s. Once in a while, I'll buy a couple QP's on the same ticket.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #82391
      November 12, 2009
      6305 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2012, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Same ticket

I Love Pink & Green 1908

LottoNick56's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Tampa, FL
        United States
        Member #121764
        January 16, 2012
        188 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2012, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I'm curious when people buy more than one ticket for MM or PB do you play individual lines on one ticket or do you just buy separate tickets for those games? I usually buy one ticket per game but when the jackpot gets very high for MM or PB then I buy a few separate tickets. Now I'm wondering if I should just get separate lines on one ticket just not sure.  Look forward to hearing what people are doing, thanks!

I never buy individual tickets, used to, but not any longer.  Now all I do is fill out a play slip and will pick 3 or 4 rows on my own and mix in a QP or two on just one ticket.  I have seen winners show their winning ticket off with just one row of numbers and some (like the MegaMillions winner from Illinois) have multiple lines of QP numbers.  To each his own! Wink

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1654 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2012, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

In the bigger scheme of things, it really makes no difference as the machine simply kicks out numbers with no bias in a QP deal. $5 worth of seperate tickets and one complete ticket(board) totaling $5 will do the same thing. Try not to get caught up in all the numerical configuration types in terms of how your numbers are generated because they all come from the same containment...and have equal chances. Best of luck to ya!

L.L.