Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you ever get the urge to...

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 5 years ago by maximumfun.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
Fughedaboutit (NY)
United States
Member #8160
October 26, 2004
6777 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2012, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Do ever get the urge to spread the word about Lottery Post to fellow lottery players when you are standing on line at the store to play your numbers?

Sometimes I see people playing who don't have a clue about the games and other times I see people who look as though they have selected their numbers

with a specific system in mind. In any case, I think that both groups of people would be an asset to the LP family.

I keep saying that I am going to create and print out LP information "business cards" to give to those special people that I meet on the lotto line.

No sense in keeping LP a secret. The more, the merrier. 

I'm just saying... Smash

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

Idaho
    United States
    Member #76087
    June 18, 2009
    859 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2012, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

I do tell other people about Lottery Post, but I think your business card is a good idea, especially for lottery players who like to pick their own numbers.

La Maga Della Spaziometria

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
      Kentucky
      United States
      Member #35086
      March 12, 2006
      10374 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2012, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Yes   I   have  told  many  other  players   about   Lottery  Post

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
        BRONX N.Y.10459
        United States
        Member #86575
        February 6, 2010
        1057 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2012, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello,my friend yes  I do ,And our members  should  support LP   to this  is  a  Wonderful place to hang out

and make some money .You Just have to know  where to  look. PREDICTIONS -  SECTIONS. ALSO  SYSTEMS. Goodluck to eveyone.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10348 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2012, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes I write,

Go To lotterypost.com, but I put the www on blank playslips, void that box (so the othrs boxes could still be played) and then put them back with the other playslips.

For those of you who know what Where's George is, sometimes I  kind of copy Where's George but put Go To lotterypost.com on bills that I put in the lotery machines.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
            Fughedaboutit (NY)
            United States
            Member #8160
            October 26, 2004
            6777 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2012, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

It's good to see that we are spreading the word about LP. Party

There are some creative ways of spreading the word. I really like the "Wheres George?" idea. 

The blank playslip subliminal message is slick...  Thumbs Up

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: April 29, 2012, 3:11 am - IP Logged

Do ever get the urge to spread the word about Lottery Post to fellow lottery players when you are standing on line at the store to play your numbers?

Sometimes I see people playing who don't have a clue about the games and other times I see people who look as though they have selected their numbers

with a specific system in mind. In any case, I think that both groups of people would be an asset to the LP family.

I keep saying that I am going to create and print out LP information "business cards" to give to those special people that I meet on the lotto line.

I'm just saying... Smash

you could buy a hat at the LP store to advertise...

(but somebody has gotta work on those designs....)

i am pretty sure they aint selling like hotcakes...Roll Eyes

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8360 Posts
                Posted: April 29, 2012, 4:26 am - IP Logged

I'm just saying... Smash

You can go to the Lottery post gift shop and buy advertising merchandize i got a hat and lots of people comment about it.

http://www.cafepress.com/lotterypost

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: April 29, 2012, 4:33 am - IP Logged

You can go to the Lottery post gift shop and buy advertising merchandize i got a hat and lots of people comment about it.

yeah, i was leaning towards getting the thong...i love to advertise as i do my pole dance.!!!Dance

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                    Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #123290
                    February 17, 2012
                    3048 Posts
                    Posted: May 1, 2012, 2:55 am - IP Logged

Is this Todd's store for Lottery Post gifts?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: May 2, 2012, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Is this Todd's store for Lottery Post gifts?

Yes it is.

And there's also a book store - http://www.lotterypost.com/books

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: May 2, 2012, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

you could buy a hat at the LP store to advertise...

(but somebody has gotta work on those designs....)

i am pretty sure they aint selling like hotcakes...Roll Eyes

If she is advertising for LP, shouldn't the hat or t-shirt be free?  Roll Eyes

To answer the initial question,  I don't even think about LP until I am home in front of computer.. lol  Crazy

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                          Lavender Rocket

United States
                          Member #124616
                          March 16, 2012
                          2642 Posts
                          Posted: May 3, 2012, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

t-shirt, hat, POLE-DANCING THONG?  ok i was right there with ya over advertising for Todd.  I can say without hesitation that I would pass on the LP thong though, it just doesnt sound comfortable for pole dancing.

Actually I would love to do pass out the business cards and post them on the business-card-posting-board thingies once I found them (which I would actually endeavor to find!)

It will be great to hear winners give a shout out to Todd as they are accepting their checks or doing their interviews.