Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is AnyOne Good with Integers!!

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by time*treat.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
Ellenwood,Georgia
United States
Member #60512
April 21, 2008
471 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2012, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

I need a person who is good with integers and the numbers line in math to help me.....Please if you are please respond,inbox me

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34533 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2012, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

I need a person who is good with integers and the numbers line in math to help me.....Please if you are please respond,inbox me

Whats that?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12808 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2012, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Whats that?

The integers(from the Latin integer, literally "untouched", hence "whole": the word entire comes from the same origin, but via French[1]) are formed by the natural numbers (including 0) (0, 1, 2, 3, ...) together with the negatives of the non-zero natural numbers (−1, −2, −3, ...). Viewed as a subset of the real numbers, they are numbers that can be written without a fractional or decimal component, and fall within the set {..., −2, −1, 0, 1, 2, ...}. For example, 21, 4, and −2048 are integers; 9.75, 5½, and 2 are not integers.

The set of all integers is often denoted by a boldface Z (or blackboard bold \mathbb{Z}, Unicode U+2124 Z), which stands for Zahlen (German for numbers, pronounced ['tsa?l?n]).[2]

The integers (with addition as operation) form the smallest group containing the additive monoid of the natural numbers. Like the natural numbers, the integers form a countably infinite set.

In algebraic number theory, these commonly understood integers, embedded in the field of rational numbers, are referred to as rational integers to distinguish them from the more broadly defined algebraic integers.

The integers can be formally constructed as the equivalence classes of ordered pairs of natural numbers (a, b).[3]

The intuition is that (a, b) stands for the result of subtracting bfrom a.[3] To confirm our expectation that 1 − 2 and 4 − 5 denote the same number, we define an equivalence relation ~ on these pairs with the following rule:

(a,b) \sim (c,d) \,\!

precisely when

a+d = b+c. \,\!

Addition and multiplication of integers can be defined in terms of the equivalent operations on the natural numbers[3]; denoting by [(a,b)] the equivalence class having (a,b) as a member, one has:

[(a,b)]+[(c,d)] := [(a+c,b+d)].\,[(a,b)]\cdot[(c,d)] := [(ac+bd,ad+bc)].\,

The negation (or additive inverse) of an integer is obtained by reversing the order of the pair:

-[(a,b)] := [(b,a)].\,

Hence subtraction can be defined as the addition of the additive inverse:

[(a,b)]-[(c,d)] := [(a+d,b+c)].\,

The standard ordering on the integers is given by:

[(a,b)]<[(c,d)]\, iff a+d < b+c.\,

It is easily verified that these definitions are independent of the choice of representatives of the equivalence classes.

Every equivalence class has a unique member that is of the form (n,0) or (0,n) (or both at once). The natural number nis identified with the class [(n,0)] (in other words the natural numbers are embedded into the integers by map sending n to [(n,0)]), and the class [(0,n)] is denoted −n (this covers all remaining classes, and gives the class [(0,0)] a second time since −0 = 0.[citation needed]

Thus, [(a,b)] is denoted by[citation needed]

\begin{cases} a-b, & \mbox{if } a \ge b \\ -(b-a), & \mbox{if } a < b. \end{cases}

If the natural numbers are identified with the corresponding integers (using the embedding mentioned above), this convention creates no ambiguity.[citation needed]

This notation recovers the familiar representation of the integers as {... −3,−2,−1, 0, 1, 2, 3, ...}.

Some examples are:

\begin{align} 0 &= [(0,0)] &= [(1,1)] &= \cdots & &= [(k,k)] \\ 1 &= [(1,0)] &= [(2,1)] &= \cdots & &= [(k+1,k)] \\-1 &= [(0,1)] &= [(1,2)] &= \cdots & &= [(k,k+1)] \\ 2 &= [(2,0)] &= [(3,1)] &= \cdots & &= [(k+2,k)] \\-2 &= [(0,2)] &= [(1,3)] &= \cdots & &= [(k,k+2)].\end{align}

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19901 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2012, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

integer
        definition l: any of the natural numbers, the negatives of these numbers, or zero

This is probably just a request from some one who hasn't an idea how to develop a winning lottery system and doesn't want to waste time learning to anyone who is willing to spend time developing such a system for him for no compensation.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
          Member #13130
          March 30, 2005
          2171 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2012, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, we only do fractions and such, 'round here. Troll

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34533 Posts
            Posted: April 30, 2012, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

The integers(from the Latin integer, literally "untouched", hence "whole": the word entire comes from the same origin, but via French[1]) are formed by the natural numbers (including 0) (0, 1, 2, 3, ...) together with the negatives of the non-zero natural numbers (−1, −2, −3, ...). Viewed as a subset of the real numbers, they are numbers that can be written without a fractional or decimal component, and fall within the set {..., −2, −1, 0, 1, 2, ...}. For example, 21, 4, and −2048 are integers; 9.75, 5½, and 2 are not integers.

The set of all integers is often denoted by a boldface Z (or blackboard bold \mathbb{Z}, Unicode U+2124 Z), which stands for Zahlen (German for numbers, pronounced ['tsa?l?n]).[2]

The integers (with addition as operation) form the smallest group containing the additive monoid of the natural numbers. Like the natural numbers, the integers form a countably infinite set.

In algebraic number theory, these commonly understood integers, embedded in the field of rational numbers, are referred to as rational integers to distinguish them from the more broadly defined algebraic integers.

The integers can be formally constructed as the equivalence classes of ordered pairs of natural numbers (a, b).[3]

The intuition is that (a, b) stands for the result of subtracting bfrom a.[3] To confirm our expectation that 1 − 2 and 4 − 5 denote the same number, we define an equivalence relation ~ on these pairs with the following rule:

(a,b) \sim (c,d) \,\!

precisely when

a+d = b+c. \,\!

Addition and multiplication of integers can be defined in terms of the equivalent operations on the natural numbers[3]; denoting by [(a,b)] the equivalence class having (a,b) as a member, one has:

[(a,b)]+[(c,d)] := [(a+c,b+d)].\,[(a,b)]\cdot[(c,d)] := [(ac+bd,ad+bc)].\,

The negation (or additive inverse) of an integer is obtained by reversing the order of the pair:

-[(a,b)] := [(b,a)].\,

Hence subtraction can be defined as the addition of the additive inverse:

[(a,b)]-[(c,d)] := [(a+d,b+c)].\,

The standard ordering on the integers is given by:

[(a,b)]<[(c,d)]\, iff a+d < b+c.\,

It is easily verified that these definitions are independent of the choice of representatives of the equivalence classes.

Every equivalence class has a unique member that is of the form (n,0) or (0,n) (or both at once). The natural number nis identified with the class [(n,0)] (in other words the natural numbers are embedded into the integers by map sending n to [(n,0)]), and the class [(0,n)] is denoted −n (this covers all remaining classes, and gives the class [(0,0)] a second time since −0 = 0.[citation needed]

Thus, [(a,b)] is denoted by[citation needed]

\begin{cases} a-b, & \mbox{if } a \ge b \\ -(b-a), & \mbox{if } a < b. \end{cases}

If the natural numbers are identified with the corresponding integers (using the embedding mentioned above), this convention creates no ambiguity.[citation needed]

This notation recovers the familiar representation of the integers as {... −3,−2,−1, 0, 1, 2, 3, ...}.

Some examples are:

\begin{align} 0 &= [(0,0)] &= [(1,1)] &= \cdots & &= [(k,k)] \\ 1 &= [(1,0)] &= [(2,1)] &= \cdots & &= [(k+1,k)] \\-1 &= [(0,1)] &= [(1,2)] &= \cdots & &= [(k,k+1)] \\ 2 &= [(2,0)] &= [(3,1)] &= \cdots & &= [(k+2,k)] \\-2 &= [(0,2)] &= [(1,3)] &= \cdots & &= [(k,k+2)].\end{align}

Thaqnks when I seen this I thought it looked more like algebra  too complication for me, thanks for explaining it.I Agree!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ellenwood,Georgia
              United States
              Member #60512
              April 21, 2008
              471 Posts
              Posted: April 30, 2012, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

integer
              definition l: any of the natural numbers, the negatives of these numbers, or zero

This is probably just a request from some one who hasn't an idea how to develop a winning lottery system and doesn't want to waste time learning to anyone who is willing to spend time developing such a system for him for no compensation.

That some one is Me Idesire$ and yes i have lots of ideas on how to develop as well as has developed winning lottery systems.You may want to check me out on YOUTUBE (dickeylavee) I  want to learn in another way because all my time is valuable so I never waste it.And if you no so much why just make a comment on the definition of Integers. The number line is much deeper than what you think I just wanted to see if anyone sees it in a different way other than me. Thanks for defining the word

Ellenwood,Georgia
                United States
                Member #60512
                April 21, 2008
                471 Posts
                Posted: April 30, 2012, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info I see integer as on the number line not as algebra because you have a positive and negative side on the number line and when dealing with numbers you are positive and negative  meaning adding and subtracting so people don't just limit your minds because I think something is there Maybe I will make a video on how I see it. Thanks 

Ellenwood,Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #60512
                  April 21, 2008
                  471 Posts
                  Posted: April 30, 2012, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Whats that?

Thanks for the info I see integer as on the number line not as algebra because you have a positive and negative side on the number line and when dealing with numbers you are positive and negative  meaning adding and subtracting so people don't just limit your minds because I think something is there Maybe I will make a video on how I see it. Thanks 

Ellenwood,Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #60512
                    April 21, 2008
                    471 Posts
                    Posted: April 30, 2012, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, we only do fractions and such, 'round here. Troll

Open your mind to so much more im learning each day  you will be amazed the number line integers is where its at...........

Ellenwood,Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #60512
                      April 21, 2008
                      471 Posts
                      Posted: April 30, 2012, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

http://go.hrw.com/resources/go_sc/hst/HSTMW091.PDF

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19901 Posts
                        Posted: April 30, 2012, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

That some one is Me Idesire$ and yes i have lots of ideas on how to develop as well as has developed winning lottery systems.You may want to check me out on YOUTUBE (dickeylavee) I  want to learn in another way because all my time is valuable so I never waste it.And if you no so much why just make a comment on the definition of Integers. The number line is much deeper than what you think I just wanted to see if anyone sees it in a different way other than me. Thanks for defining the word

Thanks for defining the word

No problem, I just looked it up in a Merriam-Webster' Collegiate Dictionary program I brought at Odd-Lots for $5 a couple of years ago.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

kings mountain
                          United States
                          Member #118667
                          November 5, 2011
                          208 Posts
                          Posted: April 30, 2012, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

adding integers... same signs..add and keep the same sign..example

-3+-6=-9

different signs..subtract and keep sign of largest #..example

-3+8=5.....-9+4=-5

subtracting integers...same, change, change and follow rules for addition

-6-9=keep 6 the same, change - to +, change 9 to -9= -6+-9=-15

mult and div of integers...signs alike=positive...signs different=negative..examples

-8x9=different signs=negative=-72....-7x-3=signs alike=positive=21

same goes with division... 99/-3=different signs=negative=-33

Ellenwood,Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #60512
                            April 21, 2008
                            471 Posts
                            Posted: May 1, 2012, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Thanks for defining the word

No problem, I just looked it up in a Merriam-Webster' Collegiate Dictionary program I brought at Odd-Lots for $5 a couple of years ago.

lol thanks

Ellenwood,Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #60512
                              April 21, 2008
                              471 Posts
                              Posted: May 1, 2012, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Thankyou thats what i see as well