Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Games ending soon for the Florida Lottery!

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by skeptic.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
erik83's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
Punta Gorda, Florida
United States
Member #109194
April 7, 2011
183 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2012, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

On June 29th of 2012, The following Games are ending sales:

$1 Games

#1084 Lucky Slots

#1087 Fire 'N Dice

#1089 Sunny Money

$2 Games

#1096 Spades

#1100 Money Money Money

#5001 Cubilette

$3 Games

#1083 Flamingo Bingo

#7013 Orange Crossword Tripler

#7014 Bonus Crossword

$5 Games

#1011 $250,000 Ruby Red 7's

#1032 Green and Gold

#1051 Full House

#1092 Black Perals

#1112 $200 Grand

#1118 Wheel of Fortune

#1123 Winter Bucks

#1127 Diamond 7's

$10 Games

#1098 The Color of Money

$20 Games

NO GAMES IN ENDING LIST

PLENTY O' $500 WINNERS-----2 $1,000.00 WINNERS (Billion Dollar Blockbuster) FEBUAURY-12-2011 AND MAY-1-2011!

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2012, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I drove around to 20 stores today looking for old FMC books. NO store had them! I guess its gone from around here.

I did find 1 Winter Bucks and a Color of Money. both were new rolls at 057. Is it worth picking them up ???

2014 Highest Winner: $500

erik83's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
      Punta Gorda, Florida
      United States
      Member #109194
      April 7, 2011
      183 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2012, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

I drove around to 20 stores today looking for old FMC books. NO store had them! I guess its gone from around here.

I did find 1 Winter Bucks and a Color of Money. both were new rolls at 057. Is it worth picking them up ???

Not really!

PLENTY O' $500 WINNERS-----2 $1,000.00 WINNERS (Billion Dollar Blockbuster) FEBUAURY-12-2011 AND MAY-1-2011!

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
        The Ville, FL
        United States
        Member #95879
        August 19, 2010
        1708 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2012, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

James, aren't you after a Top Prize? Or are you trying to get a $5k-$20K?

In my opinion, not worth getting a book where there is 0 chance of hitting a Top Prize

Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

In my opinion, not worth getting a book where there is 0 chance of hitting a Top Prize

I do well on the old games lots of small prizes still floating around. FMC still has $1 mil and there are only limited rolls left out there

The Ville, FL
            United States
            Member #95879
            August 19, 2010
            1708 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2012, 9:41 am - IP Logged

I do well on the old games lots of small prizes still floating around. FMC still has $1 mil and there are only limited rolls left out there

Very true on the FMC. I did find 2 places that have them. Both are mom-n-pops gas stations/stores. They have had them the last few times I stopped by too. Im wondering if they have several books that they held on to. I still play that game when i can find them.

I never did good on the Holiday scratchers though, like the ones you mentioned above

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1088 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Hey Rizzy - as of today it looks there's about 10 current/active scratch off games with ZERO top prizes. Since we don't know how many lower tier prizes there are on these I would NEVER buy one ticket on these games. There might only be several $10 or $20 prizes left. That's why I encouraged you to start a forum asking players to write the Fl Lottery (floridalottery.com) - asking/demanding they post a grid showing lower tier prizes remaining on ALL current games. Otherwise we're buying tickets self guessing what $1K, $5k etc are left on a a game. Many other states have these grids why not Florida. ?

Take the example where James mentions looking for FMC tickets/books - there might be ONE FMC top win left - without a grid showing lower prizes there could be only a few $100's or worse left ??? IF he does find a book or two - his chances of winning the top prize first of all is horrendous - plus there may only be as mentioned- a couple $100's left. IMO we are all wasting a lot of money buying tickets without knowing what's left to win BESIDES top prizes as shown on the site. Let's get Fl to post that grid !!!!

What's your take ?

The Ville, FL
                United States
                Member #95879
                August 19, 2010
                1708 Posts
                Posted: May 2, 2012, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Hey Rizzy - as of today it looks there's about 10 current/active scratch off games with ZERO top prizes. Since we don't know how many lower tier prizes there are on these I would NEVER buy one ticket on these games. There might only be several $10 or $20 prizes left. That's why I encouraged you to start a forum asking players to write the Fl Lottery (floridalottery.com) - asking/demanding they post a grid showing lower tier prizes remaining on ALL current games. Otherwise we're buying tickets self guessing what $1K, $5k etc are left on a a game. Many other states have these grids why not Florida. ?

Take the example where James mentions looking for FMC tickets/books - there might be ONE FMC top win left - without a grid showing lower prizes there could be only a few $100's or worse left ??? IF he does find a book or two - his chances of winning the top prize first of all is horrendous - plus there may only be as mentioned- a couple $100's left. IMO we are all wasting a lot of money buying tickets without knowing what's left to win BESIDES top prizes as shown on the site. Let's get Fl to post that grid !!!!

What's your take ?

Hey Skeptic

I emailed the FL Lottery to ask about the lower tier prizes remaining, but they have yet to respond. Hopefully they come back with a positive note but who knows.

Another thing I'd like the FL Lottery to have is self checkers for scratch offs. I know many other states have this option, as the tickets have a barcode under the latex. This is probably something the FL Lottery cant do right away because they would have to work out getting future tickets to include the bar code, but it would be nice to be able to self check scratchers.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: May 2, 2012, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Hey Skeptic

I emailed the FL Lottery to ask about the lower tier prizes remaining, but they have yet to respond. Hopefully they come back with a positive note but who knows.

Another thing I'd like the FL Lottery to have is self checkers for scratch offs. I know many other states have this option, as the tickets have a barcode under the latex. This is probably something the FL Lottery cant do right away because they would have to work out getting future tickets to include the bar code, but it would be nice to be able to self check scratchers.

That would be the end of codes then and the end of finding a discarded winner now and then. But the benefits are greater regardless. How about for starters have definite codes for $1K (TOU) $5K (FOU) and $1 mil (MIL) and have them all in the sides or bottom of the ticket. I hate standing in line having tickets double checked. It would be easier if losing codes meant LOSING tickets and not also mean winners 0.0001% of the time. What a scam and you better bet they know it....

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1088 Posts
                    Posted: May 3, 2012, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Hey Skeptic

Hey Rizzy - did you get an answer yet from your email about the lower tier grid? I can't wait to hear their lame response !!

I think a letter to the person who runs the lottery would be more effective than using that 'contact us' email address.