Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York Dream Team 5/1/12 - 5/31/12

Topic closed. 2318 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mrsd446.

Page 69 of 155
PrintE-mailLink
nassau
Bahamas
Member #105854
February 7, 2011
663 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2012, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

389, 038, 400, 456, 028, 600, 140, 055, 056. 428, 278. 499. 444, 489

2800, 4660, 2918

Ok Hi-7 which one did your eye jump on"????????? lol

hi-7's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #110431
    May 3, 2011
    5915 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2012, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Ok Hi-7 which one did your eye jump on"????????? lol

Can't say I wrote down too many numbers; didn't post all, didn't play all....

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
      Orangutan Forest
      United States
      Member #95128
      August 4, 2010
      12765 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2012, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

269 4544

dogHondo

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
        Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #113973
        July 20, 2011
        13053 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2012, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

5/16 Eve results:

269 - 4544

CONGRATS ANY WINNERS!!!!!

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

hi-7's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
          Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #110431
          May 3, 2011
          5915 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys, trying these tonight 925 374 632 675 674 296

Congrats Nativeslew, Drew and all other winners!!

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
            Brooklyn, NY
            United States
            Member #113973
            July 20, 2011
            13053 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

I would also like to see

2x6 2x9. Show again !

WTG DREW!!!!!!    Nice call! 

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

LuckyDrew's avatar - vector 20train%20small.jpg
              New York NY
              United States
              Member #100766
              November 18, 2010
              5554 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2012, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

WTG DREW!!!!!!    Nice call! 

There it goes !

wish me luck - im going in!

tiger13's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
                Bronx/Brooklyn
                United States
                Member #43215
                July 15, 2006
                2810 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2012, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Congrats LuckyDrew, NativeSlew and all other winners.

“Discipline determines your destiny, not your desire”

273 374   8699 2054 1302 8605

LuckyDrew's avatar - vector 20train%20small.jpg
                  New York NY
                  United States
                  Member #100766
                  November 18, 2010
                  5554 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2012, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I would also like to see

2x6 2x9. Show again !

Thumbs UpCongrats to Native , HI and all Winners Today

On to Midday......

wish me luck - im going in!

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                    PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    14841 Posts
                    Posted: May 16, 2012, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

dee can you help out us new yorkers and post some insider information for new york??

also do for PA so we can compare...

now we all know the 1 is gonna come out again soon...so i think the  9 1 1  will hit str8 again...or any number with 1 in middle...

can you do search and get a skip chart boxed for the 7 1 1

i hope this is not too hard...if we could take the report and xfer into excel then we could get a skip chart...

i hope this is not against the rules...but i noticed there are not many upgraded members in the ny thread...also

i was thinking about upgrading to gold...but the trial version of the number search only allow to search for april 2004 which is not very helpful to me...

if you do the same search for PA we can compare data and see if the numbers truly "announce" or "trail" one another...from state to state...

LOL...sorry I didn't get back to you sooner ... LottoBonner.....I'm not really familiar with the skip chart and really don't use one but if anyone cares to teach me I'm all ears......but I will tell you some of the things that I watch for in your state and my state and other states...here goes...

1.   These are the things that I follow....Sums...Root Sums....now I know alot of people don't like working with them (including me )..but I have noticed they do play an important part in getting the number...and it does take time and patience with it but once you get the hang of it...it's easy....and one rule that we all know is if you get sum 11 sum 7 will follow but that's not the only sum to watch for but it is a clue for you to watch for the other sum....

2.   I  look for EEE    OOO  EEO  OOE  also....and also for digits or a digit that is out long...and the old man trick...if you got a "0"...... a ...double....3 or 6 will show up and vice versa....these are little tips that you learn from seeing them happen over and over again...example...you got 100 yesterday and than you got the digit 3 last nite and tonite you got digit 6...see how it works...now I'm not saying it's 100 percent accurate but it does work most of the time...now tonite you got  269  so watch for that 6 to come over to daytime ...and sometimes one or 2 of the digits will come over to the next draw..

Now as for the longest out digits...on daytime your 3 is out 11 draws and your digit 6 is out 13 draws...I do this with the day to day and nite to nite I don't combine  them together...now luckydrew has the 2x6 ..so that 26 and 29 pair he has posted is coming out so hold on to it...and also watch for your  39   31   71  75  and 77 11   on daytime also...and watch your mirrors of the numbers also and flipping the 6's and 9's...lawd only knows how many times I got burnt from not doing it..so now it's embedded in the brain now...lol

Now you have alot of people on this thread that are very good at some of these things and even other stuff that I don't always use but it does work...all you have to do is apply some of these things that they talk about and you will be a winner...I have also noticed that NY and PA are slow in getting pairs that mrcoco and some other people post..but they will come out...just like last nite I told suri to play the 37 pair that mrcoco just posted ..( I didn't get time to post it on your thread )....but as you can see  suri..didn't play the 37 pair...LOL.....(don't be mad at me suri...I was using you as the ginny pig this time...LOL) ...cause I have noticed in my state and your state that mrcoco's pairs hit fast sometimes and sometimes not fast...so we need to hold onto them and wait for them cause THEY do come out...and I think we also have learned this from BIGD's posting also...and from other poeple on this thread I don't want to get into saying who they are cause I don't want to start any trouble on this thread or any other thread....but they know who they are and so do I and they are great people that do a great job for the Dream Team..

Well I think I said enough for one day...lol... so I will try and help the Dream Team Out when I can....cause I like to see people win....even though I don't win like I want to in PA...and I have some great people on that thread also....it's another state one of it's kind...lol...but one more thing...and I'm sure there are some people out there that may agree or not agree with me but the FULL MOON and the NEW MOON do have an effect on the numbers and starting tomorrow 5-17 we go into the NEW MOON cycle until next Wednesday so I don't know how much help I will be to you and the team cause the numbers do get crazy or I should say the NYL...lol...and PA Lottery also...so I kinda chill back and play to the lite side....but NY is due for a trip on DAYTIME....

Well I hope this helps you out with some of your questions....just try and apply some of these ideas here and from other people here and you will do good it takes time...Rome wasn't built in one day either...

Good Luck and get those big winnings..... DEE88...

PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      14841 Posts
                      Posted: May 16, 2012, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

I would also like to see

2x6 2x9. Show again !

And you will see them again....Thumbs Up

PA
                        United States
                        Member #69849
                        January 18, 2009
                        14841 Posts
                        Posted: May 16, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm, i'm liking the 44 pair more and more. I already played my picks for the day which included the 55 pair but will have to start putting some money down on the double 4's soon. Maybe i'll play something simple like mrsd's 446 pet:

446-449-441-444

The 6 would be flipped and mirrored and the triple 4's would be thrown in just in case. That would give 4 picks out of 10 to play. I hope it doesnt pop today since i dont have them in but tomorrow lil jimmys are more than welcome to drop any one of those 4!

Thumbs Up .... Keep on watching those 44's and 55's ...Golgo13...but I would run the whole set cause they just might mirror one of those digits unless you are really sure which one is coming out...I hate to see you miss out cause they mirrored a digit you didn't play...lol...... you just might see one of them very very soon...and good idea with the flipping of the 6 also....Good Luck....

ny, ny
                          United States
                          Member #98736
                          October 12, 2010
                          10025 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2012, 2:28 am - IP Logged

LOL...sorry I didn't get back to you sooner ... LottoBonner.....I'm not really familiar with the skip chart and really don't use one but if anyone cares to teach me I'm all ears......but I will tell you some of the things that I watch for in your state and my state and other states...here goes...

1.   These are the things that I follow....Sums...Root Sums....now I know alot of people don't like working with them (including me )..but I have noticed they do play an important part in getting the number...and it does take time and patience with it but once you get the hang of it...it's easy....and one rule that we all know is if you get sum 11 sum 7 will follow but that's not the only sum to watch for but it is a clue for you to watch for the other sum....

2.   I  look for EEE    OOO  EEO  OOE  also....and also for digits or a digit that is out long...and the old man trick...if you got a "0"...... a ...double....3 or 6 will show up and vice versa....these are little tips that you learn from seeing them happen over and over again...example...you got 100 yesterday and than you got the digit 3 last nite and tonite you got digit 6...see how it works...now I'm not saying it's 100 percent accurate but it does work most of the time...now tonite you got  269  so watch for that 6 to come over to daytime ...and sometimes one or 2 of the digits will come over to the next draw..

Now as for the longest out digits...on daytime your 3 is out 11 draws and your digit 6 is out 13 draws...I do this with the day to day and nite to nite I don't combine  them together...now luckydrew has the 2x6 ..so that 26 and 29 pair he has posted is coming out so hold on to it...and also watch for your  39   31   71  75  and 77 11   on daytime also...and watch your mirrors of the numbers also and flipping the 6's and 9's...lawd only knows how many times I got burnt from not doing it..so now it's embedded in the brain now...lol

Now you have alot of people on this thread that are very good at some of these things and even other stuff that I don't always use but it does work...all you have to do is apply some of these things that they talk about and you will be a winner...I have also noticed that NY and PA are slow in getting pairs that mrcoco and some other people post..but they will come out...just like last nite I told suri to play the 37 pair that mrcoco just posted ..( I didn't get time to post it on your thread )....but as you can see  suri..didn't play the 37 pair...LOL.....(don't be mad at me suri...I was using you as the ginny pig this time...LOL) ...cause I have noticed in my state and your state that mrcoco's pairs hit fast sometimes and sometimes not fast...so we need to hold onto them and wait for them cause THEY do come out...and I think we also have learned this from BIGD's posting also...and from other poeple on this thread I don't want to get into saying who they are cause I don't want to start any trouble on this thread or any other thread....but they know who they are and so do I and they are great people that do a great job for the Dream Team..

Well I think I said enough for one day...lol... so I will try and help the Dream Team Out when I can....cause I like to see people win....even though I don't win like I want to in PA...and I have some great people on that thread also....it's another state one of it's kind...lol...but one more thing...and I'm sure there are some people out there that may agree or not agree with me but the FULL MOON and the NEW MOON do have an effect on the numbers and starting tomorrow 5-17 we go into the NEW MOON cycle until next Wednesday so I don't know how much help I will be to you and the team cause the numbers do get crazy or I should say the NYL...lol...and PA Lottery also...so I kinda chill back and play to the lite side....but NY is due for a trip on DAYTIME....

Well I hope this helps you out with some of your questions....just try and apply some of these ideas here and from other people here and you will do good it takes time...Rome wasn't built in one day either...

Good Luck and get those big winnings..... DEE88...

Great info DEE!!  I felt like we all were in a team huddle and you had the chalk board going over the winning plays!!!  Smile

THANKS AGAIN DEEThumbs Up

Pets 125, 669

LuckBeALady's avatar - bee
                            NY,NY
                            United States
                            Member #117600
                            October 9, 2011
                            6311 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2012, 6:28 am - IP Logged

Going with these for 05/17/12:

065   045   287   267   759   754   209   204   954   934   409   489

New York
                              United States
                              Member #103600
                              January 4, 2011
                              3984 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2012, 7:26 am - IP Logged

May 15th untill.................

Hot digit for the week  4-1-0

link to joed chart.http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240174/2509294

05/15 Midday                                                        Evening

Suri:993-2438                                                        Ness: 440-153

Sue: 968 - 393 - 3510                                             Suri: 946-5511

Ness: 386-306-779-3637

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05/16 Midday                                                         Evening

Suri: 168-5333                                                         Suri:106-0029

Sue: 501-468-040-508-661

Ness: 455-833

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05/17 Midday                                                         Evening

Long: 326-347- 7719-7865         

Page 69 of 155