Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia: 5/1 - 5/31/2012

Topic closed. 1626 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Number19King.

Page 89 of 109
PrintE-mailLink
ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
Brooklet, GA
United States
Member #105331
January 29, 2011
17012 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2012, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Thought I would pop in and check things out. Lots of new folks, even went back a few pages. Does JackC still post?

I have been going thru long days here lately of work and dealing with some health stuff. Keeps me busy but I will survive, trust me.

I like 293 692 469 098 309 Friday night choices

Good to hear from you meriwetherman!!!I asked about you a few pages back. Sorry to hear about health problems, but am glad to hear you are hanging in there.  Thanks for your numbers and I hope you will win big this evening!!!Will be praying for you!!!Threefish

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

LadyB1217's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Atlanta
    United States
    Member #121940
    January 20, 2012
    806 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2012, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Good evening LP for tonight I like 973,215,725,723,990,110,131,100, 990 and triples 444,555,000, Good Luck everyone !!

K912's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
      GA
      United States
      Member #127892
      May 11, 2012
      880 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2012, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Good evening LP for tonight I like 973,215,725,723,990,110,131,100, 990 and triples 444,555,000, Good Luck everyone !!

I'm going with 100,110,909,000,555 as well. The digit zero hasn't fell in the last 10 draws so I know its time for it. 100 is my fav.

GeorgiaNin's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        Oglethorpe, Georgia
        United States
        Member #128180
        May 18, 2012
        208 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2012, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

I like 012 123 234 456 567 678 789 890... I dont think trips or doubles with come tonight but who knows. Its Georgia

glen mckinnie's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #124751
          March 19, 2012
          4182 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2012, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

*695*769*864*832*

God's Favour is Upon Me   

Blue Angel

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31341 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

762 came out.

love to nibble those micey feet.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31341 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2012, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Scoop Results for 368

700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709

710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719

720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729

Sums: 18, 3, 21

Congrats to all posters & winners!!  Dance

US Flag

nice   762

love to nibble those micey feet.

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
                Albany,Georgia
                United States
                Member #45615
                August 24, 2006
                2135 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2012, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

nice   762

Marge is Crazy look at the numbers she is throwing !!BS

One day I will Hit BIG!!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                  Stone Mountain, GA
                  United States
                  Member #3189
                  January 1, 2004
                  28231 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2012, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all GA Winners & Posters today!!!

Scoop results for  276:

790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799

800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809

810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819

Sums:  18, 3, 21

Scoop results for 762:

MsLadyLD's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                    Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #121891
                    January 19, 2012
                    202 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2012, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Marge is Crazy look at the numbers she is throwing !!BS

I Agree! with you doc!! I haven't hit all week! However we all know that she is gearing up for something!

OAN shouts out to all the posters! I don't get to do this often not enough time on my hands but I wanted to just take the time with this long post to say THANK YOU!! I was sitting here thinking about all the knowledge that I have gained from joining this forum and all of those who were here when I first started and took the time out to help me Toney725 (this forum rocks!) I have made $$$'s because of you guys!!! Bigcat Malik (missing your posts), Meriweatherman (hope you feel better) ThreeFish(what would this forum be without your warm posts), Calabs (I feel naked going to play without your pairs and boxes), Seaport (where r u??..ur hunches were right on) Plies and Technics (It took the longest for me to realize yall were two different people...lol), MBID ( I used to get you mixed up also but now I know you lol thanks for sharing your qp clues) Jack-C it took me a whole month to figure out what a TTT win was! Honeybuttaz (whoever Rochelle is she's on it) Grace your qp's give the best clues!Gunjack I have been trying to figure out how you figure out the pairs like that! QBATL I use your monthly list and match it up with Last but not least Dr. Lottery (I was like who is this guy with a name like Dr. Lottery he must be the guy with all the answers as evident by the way you killed the 2's)

Where is dizzychic, renee78, rogue54 (used to ask the newbie questions that I was afraid too lol) If I forgot anyone please forgive me I just wanted to let everyone know I appreciate everything Cheers! Good Luck to everyone let's get this money!

QBATL's avatar - tails
                      Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #111920
                      June 5, 2011
                      1459 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2012, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

MSLADYLD thank you for the kind words . Thank you as well for your posts . Everybody working together makes a big difference! Good luck tomorrow!!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                        Stone Mountain, GA
                        United States
                        Member #3189
                        January 1, 2004
                        28231 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2012, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! with you doc!! I haven't hit all week! However we all know that she is gearing up for something!

OAN shouts out to all the posters! I don't get to do this often not enough time on my hands but I wanted to just take the time with this long post to say THANK YOU!! I was sitting here thinking about all the knowledge that I have gained from joining this forum and all of those who were here when I first started and took the time out to help me Toney725 (this forum rocks!) I have made $$$'s because of you guys!!! Bigcat Malik (missing your posts), Meriweatherman (hope you feel better) ThreeFish(what would this forum be without your warm posts), Calabs (I feel naked going to play without your pairs and boxes), Seaport (where r u??..ur hunches were right on) Plies and Technics (It took the longest for me to realize yall were two different people...lol), MBID ( I used to get you mixed up also but now I know you lol thanks for sharing your qp clues) Jack-C it took me a whole month to figure out what a TTT win was! Honeybuttaz (whoever Rochelle is she's on it) Grace your qp's give the best clues!Gunjack I have been trying to figure out how you figure out the pairs like that! QBATL I use your monthly list and match it up with Last but not least Dr. Lottery (I was like who is this guy with a name like Dr. Lottery he must be the guy with all the answers as evident by the way you killed the 2's)

Where is dizzychic, renee78, rogue54 (used to ask the newbie questions that I was afraid too lol) If I forgot anyone please forgive me I just wanted to let everyone know I appreciate everything Cheers! Good Luck to everyone let's get this money!

Thanks!  Embarassed

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                          Member #27050
                          November 26, 2005
                          40272 Posts
                          Posted: May 26, 2012, 12:02 am - IP Logged

GA pairs for the week of 20-May:      00-05-34-39-49-57  US Flag

These boxes are for both midday and evening 26-May:

Lep

MBID's avatar - cold
                            Atlanta, Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #118141
                            October 23, 2011
                            384 Posts
                            Posted: May 26, 2012, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Thanks MsLadyLD!  I appreciate the shout out.  Seriously hoping Marge gives a big fat warning before she throws out the next big hit!

Always remember... people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  What does your footprint say about you? Yes Nod

ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
                              Brooklet, GA
                              United States
                              Member #105331
                              January 29, 2011
                              17012 Posts
                              Posted: May 26, 2012, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Thank you Ms LadyLD so much for what you said and for your posts!!!I miss everyone of you that haven't  been posting, because I go  back and read the back pages to catch up when I can't be on here. Like tonight I was grilling a boston butt and baking beans, boiling peanuts etc., for Memorial Day Weekend.  I missed playing my numbers because a certain little girl was showing herself and I had to give her a spanken. Didn't ever get to the store to play and I had the 762, 276 written down twice.Mad I would have gotten it twice because I always play straight/box.  I could kick myself.  Oh well, do what I always do pull myself up by the bootstraps LOL.  I really miss dizzychic, seaport, rogue54, bigcatmalik, brighteyes and I noticed Jack-C and Gun-Jack haven't posted lately.  Maybe they will be back soon. Thanks everyone of you for your posts. They all work together to make the big picture on this forum.  Grace, Miss Kitty, Toney, Calab, Jack-C, Technic, plies, Wheeler,  mcmadison, kelly, luckner, there are more my mind went blank everyone that post your numbers and takes the time to figure out the TTT, Boxes, Hot pairs, don't think we aren't paying attention to them because we are.  They help each and everyone of us. All I can say is we all work together and that makes this forum awesome. !!!Now let's kick Marge's butt tomorrow. Georgia is a winner!!!   

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

Page 89 of 109