Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Nc Express Just Got Paid May Thru May 31

Topic closed. 587 replies. Last post 5 years ago by favor4.

Page 18 of 40
PrintE-mailLink
hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
Wilmington,NC
United States
Member #57581
January 11, 2008
7661 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:01 am - IP Logged

Favor, Thank you for the twisted tic tac toe that you post for every draw it really helps me narrow down my picks. Is it listed in the lottery systems forum how to make the the tic tac toe board you do. I tried searching and I didn't see anything but  I just want  to know if I overlooked it.

I'm not Favor4 but I thought I should reply to your post...The TIC TAC TOE W/ TWIST is something I use to post several years ago.  In fact I guess you could say it's something I created and shared with the members of the Post...I posted the instructions on how to set it up several times for those that had an interest in learning how to do just before I stopped posting it a few years ago.  So for anyone who need the instructions here they are:

TIC TAC TOE  W/ TWIST INSTRUCTIONS

For all the New and Old Members of the Post that wish to learn how the twist is done, here are the instructions.

In the first block add one to each number starting from the right lower space (example) 0 0 0

3 0 6

2 1 0

In the second block subs tract one from each starting from the right lower space ( example)

0 6 5

7 0 4

8 9 0

In the third block add one starting at the top space going to the right ( example ) 0 1 2

6 0 3

5 4 0

In the fourth block place the number at the top and add three to each number going downward

(example ) 0 0 0

3 3 3

6 6 6

In the fifth block use the row in the center of the fourth block, reverse it and place it at the top adding three to each number going downward ( example ) 3 3 3

6 6 6

9 9 9

There you are Ladies and Gentlemen you have the TTT/Twist.

**  Please make yourself a copy of this.  ** Just a helpful tip for all of you who are serious players, place your TTT/Twist in one notebook with the date and the draw, color code the results to be used as a reference point later.

GOOD LUCK

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

Wilmington,NC
    United States
    Member #57581
    January 11, 2008
    7661 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Hello rondaNC and thank you and you're welcome.  My understanding is that it is and was posted years agp.  I'm not sure of the timeframe, but it predates my joining the post on 5/15/08.  I could be wrong, so any LP family reading this, please clarify if I am incorrect.  Thanks!

Good Morning Favor, I posted the instructions on the twist for those who have an interest in it.  I even gave myself a little credit (lol) seeing that it is one of my babies anyway.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

COURAGE       

favor4's avatar - huntres2
      Winston Salem
      United States
      Member #61198
      May 15, 2008
      25312 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:36 am - IP Logged

I'm not Favor4 but I thought I should reply to your post...The TIC TAC TOE W/ TWIST is something I use to post several years ago.  In fact I guess you could say it's something I created and shared with the members of the Post...I posted the instructions on how to set it up several times for those that had an interest in learning how to do just before I stopped posting it a few years ago.  So for anyone who need the instructions here they are:

TIC TAC TOE  W/ TWIST INSTRUCTIONS

For all the New and Old Members of the Post that wish to learn how the twist is done, here are the instructions.

In the first block add one to each number starting from the right lower space (example) 0 0 0

3 0 6

2 1 0

In the second block subs tract one from each starting from the right lower space ( example)

0 6 5

7 0 4

8 9 0

In the third block add one starting at the top space going to the right ( example ) 0 1 2

6 0 3

5 4 0

In the fourth block place the number at the top and add three to each number going downward

(example ) 0 0 0

3 3 3

6 6 6

In the fifth block use the row in the center of the fourth block, reverse it and place it at the top adding three to each number going downward ( example ) 3 3 3

6 6 6

9 9 9

There you are Ladies and Gentlemen you have the TTT/Twist.

**  Please make yourself a copy of this.  ** Just a helpful tip for all of you who are serious players, place your TTT/Twist in one notebook with the date and the draw, color code the results to be used as a reference point later.

GOOD LUCK

Thank you hotmama *_*

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Winston Salem
        United States
        Member #61198
        May 15, 2008
        25312 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:38 am - IP Logged

Happy Anniversary Favor!!!!

Thanks TB *_*

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Winston Salem
          United States
          Member #61198
          May 15, 2008
          25312 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:41 am - IP Logged

Thanks PLS, KL10 and luvs2win on acknowledging my LP annivesary *_*

Wilmington,NC
            United States
            Member #57581
            January 11, 2008
            7661 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:43 am - IP Logged

JUST SAYING

Here's my Mid-day digit report as I see it....the digit 7 has not been seen for mid-day in 6 draws, the digit 5 has been out for 5 draws....now we got the 6's on Sunday since that time we have gotten no double or series number, but we have had a few of the 0 digit and a few repeats...Oh my Hawg Lard I think NC is up to something....stay alert fellow members, keep your eyes open wide something big is about to take place....you just mark my word on it....but what do I know....not much, but I smell a little MONEY in the AIR.......

mad betty

COURAGE       

Winston Salem
              United States
              Member #61198
              May 15, 2008
              25312 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:44 am - IP Logged

WINNING # 159

Winston Salem
                United States
                Member #61198
                May 15, 2008
                25312 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:46 am - IP Logged

HOTMAMA'S TIC TAC TOE WITH A TWIST 

Evening 05 15 12

1 3 4

1 5 4

1 2 3

2 5 5

6 5 3

7 5 4

1 0 9

7 8 9

6 5 9

1 5 9

2 8 4

4 8 2

5 1 7

7 1 5

8 4 0

Winston Salem
                  United States
                  Member #61198
                  May 15, 2008
                  25312 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:48 am - IP Logged
                  April 30, 2012, 10:49 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

SHOOT FOR THE MOON & STARS…..

042 600 172 915 080 354 119 323 467 586

266 496 666 777 049 504 631 195 237 456

061 980 131 090 522 707 886 444 999 270

631 924 081 354 915 452 663 238 495 527

Congrats 159 winners/posters!

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                    Member #62239
                    June 21, 2008
                    24974 Posts
                    Posted: May 16, 2012, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

05/16 Midday Results: 288 - 1247

Congratulations to any & all winners~
                    Party

*pls*

Winston Salem
                      United States
                      Member #61198
                      May 15, 2008
                      25312 Posts
                      Posted: May 16, 2012, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

HOTMAMA'S TIC TAC TOE WITH A TWIST 

Mid day 05 16 12

2 2 3

2 4 3

2 3 4

1 8 4

5 8 2

8 8 5

0 9 8

6 7 8

7 6 8

2 8 8

1 1 5

5 1 1

4 4 8

8 4 4

7 7 1

Winston Salem
                        United States
                        Member #61198
                        May 15, 2008
                        25312 Posts
                        Posted: May 16, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

EVE

989 988 430 681 050

110 982 018 423 354

QP:  851 353 061 690 538 891

Winston Salem
                          United States
                          Member #61198
                          May 15, 2008
                          25312 Posts
                          Posted: May 16, 2012, 7:34 pm - IP Logged
                          April 30, 2012, 10:46 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

WINNER’S CIRCLE..........

839 402 726 882 324 071

743 394 773 798 276 350

774 350 064 682 246 580

378 513 214 430 050 323

KL10's avatar - shenose
                            NC
                            United States
                            Member #115267
                            August 16, 2011
                            75 Posts
                            Posted: May 16, 2012, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

JUST SAYING

Here's my Mid-day digit report as I see it....the digit 7 has not been seen for mid-day in 6 draws, the digit 5 has been out for 5 draws....now we got the 6's on Sunday since that time we have gotten no double or series number, but we have had a few of the 0 digit and a few repeats...Oh my Hawg Lard I think NC is up to something....stay alert fellow members, keep your eyes open wide something big is about to take place....you just mark my word on it....but what do I know....not much, but I smell a little MONEY in the AIR.......

mad betty

I Agree!

Winston Salem
                              United States
                              Member #61198
                              May 15, 2008
                              25312 Posts
                              Posted: May 16, 2012, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Found followers of 882, but not 288.....

882  Often followed by: 111 173 183 278 312 426 493 943 538 584 605 623 651 706 739 801 826 830 954 965

Doubles: 266 588 599 669 688 700 881 928

Historical Predictions: 243 423 257 472 742 473 478 523 756 823 856 939 841 304 845 091

Page 18 of 40