Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Idaho: 5/1 - 5/31/2012

Topic closed. 445 replies. Last post 5 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 25 of 30
PrintE-mailLink
Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
Baltimore
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44033 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2012, 12:26 am - IP Logged

907 mixed picks
070 071 072 073 074 075 076 077 078 079
090 091 092 093 094 095 096 097 098 099
790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799
doubles 99 00 77

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2012, 8:39 am - IP Logged

5/24

Mid:  103  190  193  803  810

813  890  893  903

Eve:  123  127  173  192  193

197  273  923  927  973

Good luck!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2012, 8:56 am - IP Logged

I've had an intense week at work (oh, like most weeks) and played just $1 tonight.  I'm behind on my game, fer sure. 

There's that Medium-Low front pair.  Figured it would come in as a reversal of the Low-Medium.  34 was one of those so not surprised to see it.  And doubled!  I played 334 and 344 many times a few weeks back.  Bad timing, GG, bad timing.

Yeah, I thought of you when I saw that 34 pair.  Wish I had a buck for every time my combo came in shortly after I stopped playing it...Scared

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Idaho
        United States
        Member #76087
        June 18, 2009
        859 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2012, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I thought of you when I saw that 34 pair.  Wish I had a buck for every time my combo came in shortly after I stopped playing it...Scared

Hehe... no kidding!

La Maga Della Spaziometria

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19843 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2012, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

5-24/338

Congrats! to all winners & posters! Smiley

Idaho
            United States
            Member #76087
            June 18, 2009
            859 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2012, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Being mostly absent this week I've got my catch-up work cut out for me.  But what I'm seeing right now:

There is a pile-up of Low-Medium pairs in the "Absent" category (beyond 10 days).  Considering that the pairs of the past 3 games have all come from the "Recent" category (past 5 days), I'm expecting something is going to pop in that Absent range, especially with Low-Medium pairs.  These are:

15     16

24     05

36     06     26

See how 4 of those pairs involve #6.  Our absent #6 finally showed up on May 21 and then disappeared.  Playing hard to get.  But she will come back, and when she does I am betting she'll bring along a low number - one of those pairs above.

(Sorry, I always think of even numbers as female.)

Also, I expect to see a Medium pair anytime now: 45, 46, 56.

For tonight's drawing, I see there are now 4 numbers outside the box.  By "outside the box" I mean numbers not occuring in the past 3 games/drawings.  So I will pick from the Outside Box, at least one of these:

1, 2, 5, 6

If two of these digits happen, they could be pairs from that Absent set I mentioned - all except for the pair 25.  And I am open to that because '25' is one of the three non-repeating pairs of May 18th Evening draw.  25.... 28.... 58.... would not surprised if any of those happen soon.

Last but not least:  The CALENDAR!  I keep track of how often a pair comes in that matches the calendar date.  May 2 was the last time there was a Date Match.  (02)  So - anytime, folks!  Could be 24 tonight, 25 tomorrow, 26 the next day, etc.  But I do have some doubt as #2 has been verrrry slow lately.  Still, I'll keep it in mind.

topnail's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
              Boise
              United States
              Member #127183
              April 25, 2012
              394 Posts
              Posted: May 24, 2012, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi GIGI !

I M going to take the 

6 in first position with add #

5 in first position with even #

65 in a pairs

it will pop soon no more than 10 drawn

goodluck to all

Idaho
                United States
                Member #76087
                June 18, 2009
                859 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2012, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

I would not be surprised to see 65 pop up, Topnail, and I like your 5 or 6 in 1st position.  I think we could see another Medium-Low front pair.  60_  61_  62_  63_

skio's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                  Ancona
                  Italy
                  Member #125985
                  April 1, 2012
                  570 Posts
                  Posted: May 24, 2012, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Being mostly absent this week I've got my catch-up work cut out for me.  But what I'm seeing right now:

There is a pile-up of Low-Medium pairs in the "Absent" category (beyond 10 days).  Considering that the pairs of the past 3 games have all come from the "Recent" category (past 5 days), I'm expecting something is going to pop in that Absent range, especially with Low-Medium pairs.  These are:

15     16

24     05

36     06     26

See how 4 of those pairs involve #6.  Our absent #6 finally showed up on May 21 and then disappeared.  Playing hard to get.  But she will come back, and when she does I am betting she'll bring along a low number - one of those pairs above.

(Sorry, I always think of even numbers as female.)

Also, I expect to see a Medium pair anytime now: 45, 46, 56.

For tonight's drawing, I see there are now 4 numbers outside the box.  By "outside the box" I mean numbers not occuring in the past 3 games/drawings.  So I will pick from the Outside Box, at least one of these:

1, 2, 5, 6

If two of these digits happen, they could be pairs from that Absent set I mentioned - all except for the pair 25.  And I am open to that because '25' is one of the three non-repeating pairs of May 18th Evening draw.  25.... 28.... 58.... would not surprised if any of those happen soon.

Last but not least:  The CALENDAR!  I keep track of how often a pair comes in that matches the calendar date.  May 2 was the last time there was a Date Match.  (02)  So - anytime, folks!  Could be 24 tonight, 25 tomorrow, 26 the next day, etc.  But I do have some doubt as #2 has been verrrry slow lately.  Still, I'll keep it in mind.

GGStar ,the pair 46 has some very realistic chance as what you call "The CALENDAR" has a second ,

slightly hiden version expressed of the number of the month's graws ,it's about the daily lotteries,those twice

daily at first  and lieve delay is noticable as well.

This month we had on 6th May EVE (12th draw) n.211 ,as well on 13th EVE(26th draw of May) drawn

n.226 but as well the 11th number contained pair 10,the 45th number (5/23 day ,your lovely 433) containing the pair 43 so tonights draw is the 48th and who knows if will not contain pair 46 .

Anyhow very soon a front pair should be from the block 40-59 ,this block had the incredible sync overdue of 19 draws before 433 hit ,very rare event and I mean all the states having 2 draws daily.

The pairs 50-59 seem those more probable for the next hit from the block.

...so I find my lottery earnings much useful......because spendable !!ROFL

Ancona
                    Italy
                    Member #125985
                    April 1, 2012
                    570 Posts
                    Posted: May 24, 2012, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi GIGI !

I M going to take the 

6 in first position with add #

5 in first position with even #

65 in a pairs

it will pop soon no more than 10 drawn

goodluck to all

Topnail ,my last trio of digits is #6 on the first position OR #5 on the second

position OR #3 on the 3rd position ...but honestly is a bit too at initial fase.

Good Luck Thumbs Up

Idaho
                      United States
                      Member #76087
                      June 18, 2009
                      859 Posts
                      Posted: May 24, 2012, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

GGStar ,the pair 46 has some very realistic chance as what you call "The CALENDAR" has a second ,

slightly hiden version expressed of the number of the month's graws ,it's about the daily lotteries,those twice

daily at first  and lieve delay is noticable as well.

This month we had on 6th May EVE (12th draw) n.211 ,as well on 13th EVE(26th draw of May) drawn

n.226 but as well the 11th number contained pair 10,the 45th number (5/23 day ,your lovely 433) containing the pair 43 so tonights draw is the 48th and who knows if will not contain pair 46 .

Anyhow very soon a front pair should be from the block 40-59 ,this block had the incredible sync overdue of 19 draws before 433 hit ,very rare event and I mean all the states having 2 draws daily.

The pairs 50-59 seem those more probable for the next hit from the block.

Hey, Skio!  Glad to see you! 

I do feel drawn to the 46 tonight.  I am playing at least 2 combinations with 46.  And if it doesn't happen tonight, I'm playing it tomorrow.

Ancona
                        Italy
                        Member #125985
                        April 1, 2012
                        570 Posts
                        Posted: May 24, 2012, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Skio!  Glad to see you! 

I do feel drawn to the 46 tonight.  I am playing at least 2 combinations with 46.  And if it doesn't happen tonight, I'm playing it tomorrow.

Keen GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had some mad last two days ,load of tasks and more  things to do at same moment ,

happens ,it's our life now in this epoque (but what a luck for us be here and now seen that

maybe in the middle ages we should be burned at the stake  because lottery witches  ROFL)

Big Grin Big Grin

Idaho
                          United States
                          Member #76087
                          June 18, 2009
                          859 Posts
                          Posted: May 24, 2012, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Keen GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had some mad last two days ,load of tasks and more  things to do at same moment ,

happens ,it's our life now in this epoque (but what a luck for us be here and now seen that

maybe in the middle ages we should be burned at the stake  because lottery witches  ROFL)

Big Grin Big Grin

Ha! Lottery witches!  No doubt!  Well, back then they had no terminology for "freakin internet lotto geniuses".

Ancona
                            Italy
                            Member #125985
                            April 1, 2012
                            570 Posts
                            Posted: May 24, 2012, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

That list of 10 numbers is independent ,any has it's chance ,the non repeat number and the str8 trips included.

The most suspected list of 3-ways at this moment is related to digit 3 SSS on 5/14.

It's time already for it to muve ,sadly it's a hard job to check the historic data since i'm not

suitable equipped but i've found ones in who remembers wich state the pool lated 23 draws ,

so we have to expect for the next 10-12 draws ,probable in less one of these:

001-002-008-009(these are very amaising,can not be escluded)

011-112-118-119

221-220-228-229

880-881-882-889

990-991-992-998

If you had in ID possibility to punt on  a number less than a $1

this pool despite large(20 numbers) cud be exploited because

on high level trustfulness .

009 EVE

Ha!My turn this time to be freakin internet lotto "she"genius Big Grin

Note that when I wrote "can not be escluded" I've as well incorporated a small

magic for luck ....writing amaising instead of amazing (or maybe Googletranslator

was drunk that day)ROFL ROFL

Idaho
                              United States
                              Member #76087
                              June 18, 2009
                              859 Posts
                              Posted: May 24, 2012, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Good job, Skio!!!

And you too, Technics --- double 0's!

Me, I rarely play doubles.  Tomorrow, I think I will play 25  Smile

Page 25 of 30