Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 5/1 - 5/31/2012

Topic closed. 1324 replies. Last post 5 years ago by powerplay1a.

Page 78 of 89
PrintE-mailLink
Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
Baltimore
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44015 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2012, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

This is not my ticket it is Ez he told me to play this number this morning

and like a fool i didn't....I have bn watching alot for the last 2months and also

Ez is a computer expert real nice I see some other post pictures claim to be winners also

and trust me he don't care what we think and that he said that he got alot a pm thanking him for

giving them his help i will not say anyname but they know who they are and If I need my pc repaired just

send it to him and he will pay the charges and I did, got it back 2days ago and that computer was so shot up

I was going to give it away he upgraded from windows vista to windows7 and it works greatThumbs Up Thanks I would have pm you but I know you not coming back to this site anymore like you I said you don't own anyone up here nothing be good my friend

All in one breath ??? da hell did you just say ??? i'm out of breath reading it..you set the record for longest run on sentence on lottery post.Eek  LOL

jbarn884's avatar - 15qw5dg
    Mooresville
    United States
    Member #89728
    April 14, 2010
    675 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2012, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

All in one breath ??? da hell did you just say ??? i'm out of breath reading it..you set the record for longest run on sentence on lottery post.Eek  LOL

Tech, did you catch what I caught in all that mess?

This person says they are not EZ so... they posted ez's ticket and took credit for the fake win?

Smiley

swngnblues's avatar - abstract
      Greensboro
      United States
      Member #109769
      April 19, 2011
      2111 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2012, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Yeesh... go home for a week and there's all sorts of re-hashed drama on this thread. 

I think I've seen worse run-ons around here somewhere Tech.  Certainly I think it takes the cake for the "Pick 3" forum though.  ;-)

BTW... for anyone interested... entered Ohio a winner.. almost left Ohio a winner - I played 249 and 241 on quickie play on my way out.  =(

Back to Alice's cheap tricks.  =(  I got spoiled staying up in Ohio, lol.

KECO$WIFEY's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        rocky mount
        United States
        Member #120081
        December 9, 2011
        258 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2012, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

hi tech.its been a min..jus wanna know if u feelin a double tonite

MY BIG HIT IS ON THE WAY((KECO & DELL 4 LYFE))LoveMY B-DAY114

Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44015 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2012, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Tech, did you catch what I caught in all that mess?

This person says they are not EZ so... they posted ez's ticket and took credit for the fake win?

Yea i caught it...you need to work for the FBI....that was a great interview you conducted on him, which resulted in him ratting himself out. That was a jedi-mindtrick if i ever saw one...you earned even more respect from me with the  way you handled that. It's never a dull moment i tell ya that much. You flipped it right back at him and he told on himself. I had to leave and go to the store and was laughing my head off the whole way. LOL

Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44015 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2012, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Yeesh... go home for a week and there's all sorts of re-hashed drama on this thread. 

I think I've seen worse run-ons around here somewhere Tech.  Certainly I think it takes the cake for the "Pick 3" forum though.  ;-)

BTW... for anyone interested... entered Ohio a winner.. almost left Ohio a winner - I played 249 and 241 on quickie play on my way out.  =(

Back to Alice's cheap tricks.  =(  I got spoiled staying up in Ohio, lol.

NC gets you ready for any other state...you wrecked shop in ohio easy. congrats. Thumbs Up

Baltimore
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44015 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2012, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Not looking for a double but never doubt that woman up at ncel headquarters. my picks are:

062 = 00 55 66  11 22 77

we should see these soon, looking for at least 2 of these to hit in the next few draws.

667 came out of here already

KECO$WIFEY's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                rocky mount
                United States
                Member #120081
                December 9, 2011
                258 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Not looking for a double but never doubt that woman up at ncel headquarters. my picks are:

062 = 00 55 66  11 22 77

we should see these soon, looking for at least 2 of these to hit in the next few draws.

667 came out of here already

ok thankx and gud luck to u guys

MY BIG HIT IS ON THE WAY((KECO & DELL 4 LYFE))LoveMY B-DAY114

Greensboro
                  United States
                  Member #109769
                  April 19, 2011
                  2111 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2012, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

NC gets you ready for any other state...you wrecked shop in ohio easy. congrats. Thumbs Up

Thanks.  Ohio's easy pickings right now.  There's about 3 or 4 trends that produce straights that are active right now.  Hope there's some easy to spot/play trends next time I head home.  ;-) 

The initial hit was kind of dumb luck.  I really didn't expect it to come in that fast.  I wish NC would let you do 50/50 (backup) plays like Ohio - if you mark "$1" on the slip, it actually plays it $1 straight, $1 box... not this 50c/50c crap in NC. 

Need to look for something new in NC.  She switched my play positions up early week and I need to see how's she dropping them now. 

I'm thinking that 803 looks ripe for a repeat here in the next week... but dunno with Alice.

Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44015 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2012, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Here is a tip...when playing a six way play it HLH (high low high). alice favors this play type ...i do well with with straights this way. say you like the 289 combo, if you run it 928 or 829 its likely to hit exact. i play all my 6 ways this way in an attempt to get a straight in nc. put the lowest digit of the three in the middle.

jump1900's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #48155
                      December 12, 2006
                      3271 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2012, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

play'n...222...858.... Qp 495Big Grin

babycharm's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png
                        Rocky Mount
                        United States
                        Member #93989
                        July 11, 2010
                        132 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2012, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Play 638, 927 or 774.

Greensboro
                          United States
                          Member #109769
                          April 19, 2011
                          2111 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2012, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Sunday Eve Results:

786 / 4984

Congratulations to all posters & winners!

United States
                            Member #5536
                            July 10, 2004
                            231 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2012, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

This is not my ticket it is Ez he told me to play this number this morning

and like a fool i didn't....I have bn watching alot for the last 2months and also

Ez is a computer expert real nice I see some other post pictures claim to be winners also

and trust me he don't care what we think and that he said that he got alot a pm thanking him for

giving them his help i will not say anyname but they know who they are and If I need my pc repaired just

send it to him and he will pay the charges and I did, got it back 2days ago and that computer was so shot up

I was going to give it away he upgraded from windows vista to windows7 and it works greatThumbs Up Thanks I would have pm you but I know you not coming back to this site anymore like you I said you don't own anyone up here nothing be good my friend

Hey Van thanks for posting the ticket....I got your pm, o by the way you have to give him a baby bottle

that's what I was told about him and the rest of them will follow as you said tonight so I don care about

what they say....So on that note your words don't hurt me buddy ...So you can threw the kitchen

sink in as well LOL

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23259 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey Van thanks for posting the ticket....I got your pm, o by the way you have to give him a baby bottle

that's what I was told about him and the rest of them will follow as you said tonight so I don care about

what they say....So on that note your words don't hurt me buddy ...So you can threw the kitchen

sink in as well LOL

Dude, why are you doing this?  You signed up another account under the name VanIbe, and now you're going to try to make people believe you are two different people?

I suspended VanIbe account, as people are only allowed to have ONE Lottery Post account.

Please refrain from registering any other new accounts, or I'm afraid I'll have to suspend this account too.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Page 78 of 89