Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What lottery number generators do you use?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 5 years ago by skio.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
Nova Scotia
Canada
Member #9934
December 27, 2004
884 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2012, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello- I was wondering what lottery number generators do you use to pick numbers to play, other than lottery post, and random.org?

thank you

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49699 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2012, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello- I was wondering what lottery number generators do you use to pick numbers to play, other than lottery post, and random.org?

thank you

Lottery Terminal located at Lottery Retailer.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12736 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2012, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

thank you

Hi Elizabeth03 ,

Their is a few of us here on Lotto Post that have developed our own Systems/Theories , Wheels , Filters and Etc. to pick our numbers/digits to generate for game  play . The ones who don't have their own Systems just Post somewhere in 1 of the Forums asking for Predictions for their States games. 

Regards ,

CW4

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
        Vancouver BC
        Canada
        Member #96078
        August 22, 2010
        110 Posts
        Posted: May 3, 2012, 2:29 am - IP Logged

What lottery do you play?

I have a system for Pick 3 number predictions.

Aquarius

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
          Member #81314
          October 16, 2009
          18988 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2012, 4:06 am - IP Logged

I play quick picks, and workout the quick picks, Using Sister Numbers,  and play family members birthday's.

I've been stuck on 4-2-8, since last year.

Staying with it.

Good Luck

The Struggle is real!

Nova Scotia
            Canada
            Member #9934
            December 27, 2004
            884 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2012, 8:27 am - IP Logged

I play the keno lottery in Canada- so I look at lottery generators and look for number sequences that may show up? Still working at it

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #55889
              October 23, 2007
              5593 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2012, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

thank you

For the jackpot games I have a very sophisticated number generator. I'll try to explain it, but, it's kinda hard. Ok, here goes.

Sometimes, I use numbered pennies I keep in a cup, and I pull them out one at a time. Sometimes, I mark the "QP" box on the playslip. LOL.

When it comes to picking one, or even five or ten lines out of millions, it really doesn't matter how you get them.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                Member #110594
                May 8, 2011
                885 Posts
                Posted: May 4, 2012, 8:49 am - IP Logged

I play quick picks, and workout the quick picks, Using Sister Numbers,  and play family members birthday's.

Staying with it.

Good Luck

Staying with it.

Personally I stick with numbers for only a couple weeks depending on trends. But if you're blindly hoping this ship will come in someday, good luck with that. They say if you hit your head against a brick wall long enough the wall will come down.Bang Head

skio's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                  Ancona
                  Italy
                  Member #125985
                  April 1, 2012
                  570 Posts
                  Posted: May 4, 2012, 10:57 am - IP Logged

I play the keno lottery in Canada- so I look at lottery generators and look for number sequences that may show up? Still working at it

Elizabeth ,it's hardly believable a human would be able to ricognise number sequences that may show up within the lines generated of whatever generator is been used,try to compend me correctly ,this second me is an error input can cause you a damage since you play keno type game.

it's all another question when you have some good technic of number selection and only after the "winning" pool is been selected looking for correspondences of  number fractions into the lines generated by a generator,this I agree ,some result can provide  but at this point I'd admit I think so maybe because i'm a great fen of linked draw datas ,have as well numerous tests run....ergo i'm kind of convinced fen Thumbs UpSee Ya!

...so I find my lottery earnings much useful......because spendable !!ROFL

Nova Scotia
                    Canada
                    Member #9934
                    December 27, 2004
                    884 Posts
                    Posted: May 4, 2012, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

to correct myself- I menat that if certain numbers fall in a order that they have fallen in previously, I try to follow those, if this makes sense? Sometimes I get the numbers right, other times I miss them. It is a work in progress for sure, and it is interesting!

skio's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                      Ancona
                      Italy
                      Member #125985
                      April 1, 2012
                      570 Posts
                      Posted: May 5, 2012, 9:31 am - IP Logged

to correct myself- I menat that if certain numbers fall in a order that they have fallen in previously, I try to follow those, if this makes sense? Sometimes I get the numbers right, other times I miss them. It is a work in progress for sure, and it is interesting!

Lets accept  I slightly disagree on this given interpretation but as well can try to share what i've obtained through my experiments , only firstly would you indicate the Keno you're playing - Ontario Daily or Atlantic? hopefully for you it's not the ontario one...Eek

...so I find my lottery earnings much useful......because spendable !!ROFL