Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Every State has its own Pick5, so how about 1 National Pick5/39...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2012, 2:33 am - IP Logged

if it costs: $50 the ticket it will pay: $2.5 million each day...if it costs: $1 the ticket it will pay: $5 million each day...

i was thinking something with the matrix similar to: hot lotto, played in every state...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3051 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2012, 7:34 am - IP Logged

if it costs: $50 the ticket it will pay: $2.5 million each day...if it costs: $1 the ticket it will pay: $5 million each day...

i was thinking something with the matrix similar to: hot lotto, played in every state...

Nooo, I don't like it, bad enough trying to win the one in my own state now I have to

compete with other states for pick 5? No thanks!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19828 Posts
      Posted: May 2, 2012, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Note:

Hot Lotto is a multi-state 5/39 game for states without one of their own.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12740 Posts
        Posted: May 2, 2012, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks , But No Way  !!

We all have to many games all ready  . We are tracking ! Not ,another game is Needed ..

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10351 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2012, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

pumpi,

Nobody booking the action is going to offer $2.5M payouts on something with odds of 575,757 to 1, not even at $50 a ticket.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.