Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery guy system

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LKMIKE.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #127361
April 29, 2012
2 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2012, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have a copy of the system and be kind enough to share it? Embarassed

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2012, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a copy of the system and be kind enough to share it? Embarassed

Kind enough to share it? Are you kidding me?  You can't afford $20?? This is what bothers me, people pay their hard earned dollar for a system and then a beggar like you comes along wants something for nothing.No Pity! here's some logic, Mr. Logic.... save your money and buy your own system.I Agree!

cleveland ohio
      United States
      Member #65897
      October 9, 2008
      275 Posts
      Posted: May 2, 2012, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

lol to funny and I agree.

Here is a free system. Take the last number drawn add it to the number drawn before that divide by Pi  take the first 3 numbers of that equation and divide each one by the adjacent number and use the the 1st 10 unique numbers in each slot to find the next number. :-) Its guarenteed to work in every pick 3 and pick 4 game.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11117 Posts
        Posted: May 2, 2012, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

lol to funny and I agree.

Here is a free system. Take the last number drawn add it to the number drawn before that divide by Pi  take the first 3 numbers of that equation and divide each one by the adjacent number and use the the 1st 10 unique numbers in each slot to find the next number. :-) Its guarenteed to work in every pick 3 and pick 4 game.

Is this a pi system?  Never heard of it.

cleveland ohio
          United States
          Member #65897
          October 9, 2008
          275 Posts
          Posted: May 2, 2012, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Is this a pi system?  Never heard of it.

Sorry bro guess I got you got tripped up in my sarcasem. Just re-read the part about take the next 10 unique numbers in each position. You've covered all the numbers in each position in a pick 3 or 4 game. Anyway I agree with you just buy the dang thing and see if you like it.Thumbs Up

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12732 Posts
            Posted: May 2, 2012, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Check out LottoLaughs . She has some systems for Free Posted ..

cleveland ohio
              United States
              Member #65897
              October 9, 2008
              275 Posts
              Posted: May 2, 2012, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

this is the single best place for getting new ideas and systems from bar none. Everyone here seems to kick in and have great ideas its an amazing wealth of talent and inavation. I swear half the stuff I see out there about the lottery leads back here. Another that really helps is Bob and lotsowins(sp) so many cant mention them all.

Bottom line if your here your in the right place for new ideas, proven ideas and everything in between.

I dont post systems because im always working on them however this one time I will post something for those working on cashman's equation. I have not figured it out and this is not sarcasitc this is real.

Hopefully it will lead to an advancement which I have yet to figure out, and yes this is a pi system

1=3978

2=3724

3=1346

4=1834

5=1658

use these numbers as you see fit but if you find something usefull from them PM me or continue the discussion I would be willing to share more. Right now as I said the answer is eluding me. More work needs to be done.

! added cavet- if you dont know what im talking about dont ask because you have to do your homework. Some will know what im talking about others wont care either way dont pm me asking what im talking about, its over a years worth of posts from someone else so the answer isnt summable you must understand the question before you can ask it.

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
                Member #173
                April 8, 2002
                6110 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2012, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

this is the single best place for getting new ideas and systems from bar none. Everyone here seems to kick in and have great ideas its an amazing wealth of talent and inavation. I swear half the stuff I see out there about the lottery leads back here. Another that really helps is Bob and lotsowins(sp) so many cant mention them all.

Bottom line if your here your in the right place for new ideas, proven ideas and everything in between.

I dont post systems because im always working on them however this one time I will post something for those working on cashman's equation. I have not figured it out and this is not sarcasitc this is real.

Hopefully it will lead to an advancement which I have yet to figure out, and yes this is a pi system

1=3978

2=3724

3=1346

4=1834

5=1658

use these numbers as you see fit but if you find something usefull from them PM me or continue the discussion I would be willing to share more. Right now as I said the answer is eluding me. More work needs to be done.

! added cavet- if you dont know what im talking about dont ask because you have to do your homework. Some will know what im talking about others wont care either way dont pm me asking what im talking about, its over a years worth of posts from someone else so the answer isnt summable you must understand the question before you can ask it.

What happened to cashman?

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

cleveland ohio
                  United States
                  Member #65897
                  October 9, 2008
                  275 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2012, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

from what I can figure he was either blowing smoke up everyones behind. He had figured out something important which we all call X (which I believe because of his predictions) and finally he left never reveling anything totally although with alot of clues (some of use) which some have been investigating.

The only known is that we dont know yet how to find X.

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
                    ohio
                    United States
                    Member #125198
                    March 26, 2012
                    1894 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2012, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

I MEAN ALL THE SYSTEMS you guys have whats yall results i mean box here and there petty to be actin like yall ideas are gold. point me to a person who puts 5 bucks straight on a number and hit i want to see that if not dont bash somebody for wanting a copy of a system if i have a system im going share it for free people are always trying to make money of other people when they need to make money off the lottery

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

There are lots of people who play $5 straight on a list of 5 numbers in TN and makes a pretty living of doing it.  I use to work in a lottery store and I would see this every week.

Of course they aren't sharing their method, nor would  sell it.  It would be foolish.  If everyone won $2500 a day from a draw, the lottery couldn't exist.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                        Member #89146
                        March 31, 2010
                        635 Posts
                        Posted: June 4, 2012, 2:21 am - IP Logged

can you please tell me where i can purchase it then ?

thank you

United States
                          Member #89146
                          March 31, 2010
                          635 Posts
                          Posted: June 4, 2012, 2:23 am - IP Logged

im so sorry to bother you  but i tried to do what you explaind  above

im having some difficulty

can you please show one worked out  example for the above

i lose you whwen you talk about adjacent numbers etc.................................

Belgium
                            Member #128218
                            May 19, 2012
                            96 Posts
                            Posted: June 4, 2012, 8:53 am - IP Logged

I don't.

Do a search @ Google...

United States
                              Member #89146
                              March 31, 2010
                              635 Posts
                              Posted: June 4, 2012, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

can you please tell me what to search under Google

i did search" lottery guy system' search  but the sites i came up are for the big games

not pick 3 and  pi system mentioned here in this forum

thank you so much