Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Dream-Chorus room

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MBID's avatar - cold
Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Member #118141
October 23, 2011
384 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2012, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP's -

I wish I had an opportunity to post this earlier....

My son had a dream last night.  I'm going to give you the hightlights as he posted the information in my phone. 

He was at school in the chorus room.  His friend, Frances was there too.  The teacher was trying to give him a detention slip of paper and he was trying to take it out of her hand.  At some point, she told him to look in a certain direction and he saw a Jesus statue who appeared to have yellow colored skin, green eyes and a blue robe.  The room number to the chorus room he listed as 308.  Music was playing in the background and rain clouds had appreared outside. 

LP's I apologize for the delay in posting.  Thanks and good luck!  By the way, my son is 10 years old.

Always remember... people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  What does your footprint say about you? Yes Nod

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34121 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2012, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Good morning LP's -

I wish I had an opportunity to post this earlier....

My son had a dream last night.  I'm going to give you the hightlights as he posted the information in my phone. 

He was at school in the chorus room.  His friend, Frances was there too.  The teacher was trying to give him a detention slip of paper and he was trying to take it out of her hand.  At some point, she told him to look in a certain direction and he saw a Jesus statue who appeared to have yellow colored skin, green eyes and a blue robe.  The room number to the chorus room he listed as 308.  Music was playing in the background and rain clouds had appreared outside. 

LP's I apologize for the delay in posting.  Thanks and good luck!  By the way, my son is 10 years old.

I miss this I just got home Blue is 506 808 800  I know that one by heart because I hit off of it. Blue*

Rain 222 222X 10* age 100 101 Ga.  I think you had plenty of enough time too post this 10 prs. Ga. I missed it though. 080 Ohio.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

MBID's avatar - cold
      Atlanta, Georgia
      United States
      Member #118141
      October 23, 2011
      384 Posts
      Posted: May 2, 2012, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

I miss this I just got home Blue is 506 808 800  I know that one by heart because I hit off of it. Blue*

Rain 222 222X 10* age 100 101 Ga.  I think you had plenty of enough time too post this 10 prs. Ga. I missed it though. 080 Ohio.

Hey M! Thanks for the numbers.  I did have the 010 Ga. mid because I learned my lesson and play his age usually when he dreams.  So glad because the well was running dry.....

Always remember... people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  What does your footprint say about you? Yes Nod

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34121 Posts
        Posted: May 2, 2012, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey M! Thanks for the numbers.  I did have the 010 Ga. mid because I learned my lesson and play his age usually when he dreams.  So glad because the well was running dry.....

Good for you!   Party Try the 8000 5600 8081   LOl..... @ I hear you!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.