Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keep mangoskin in Prayers... A Loss

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34130 Posts
Posted: May 4, 2012, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

I just got a message from mangoskin just a few minutes ago, she told she has lost one of her Love ones, her Boyfriend, so sad, she told me to past this on to everybody at Lotterypost. Keep her in your prayers, I will be praying for her. I told her that God will give her strength I know how she feels God be with you mangoskin I will be praying for you and the Family members.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34130 Posts
    Posted: May 4, 2012, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

I just got a message from mangoskin just a few minutes ago, she told she has lost one of her Love ones, her Boyfriend, so sad, she told me to past this on to everybody at Lotterypost. Keep her in your prayers, I will be praying for her. I told her that God will give her strength I know how she feels God be with you mangoskin I will be praying for you and the Family members.

I can't believe no-one wants to say anything about mangoskin loss, all everyone want to do is look now that is messed upNo Nod. Even in my Dreams Group and lots of them People are from the Bamahas that's sad.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
      Lavender Rocket

United States
      Member #124616
      March 16, 2012
      2642 Posts
      Posted: May 4, 2012, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

While I do not recall ever cyber-meeting mangoskin... my heart does go out to her as she is facing the reality of her loss.  The days will seem dark to her as she walks out her healing, but time does help (even though I realize that that is a seemingly trite thing to say).

My prayers to her and all those involved.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #71280
        February 22, 2009
        15315 Posts
        Posted: May 4, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I can't believe no-one wants to say anything about mangoskin loss, all everyone want to do is look now that is messed upNo Nod. Even in my Dreams Group and lots of them People are from the Bamahas that's sad.

I just saw this post marcie........that is a terrible thing....to lose a loved one.  Sending prayers to mangoskin for her loss and may God be with her and give her strength.

Thanks for posting marice.

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #79502
          September 2, 2009
          6395 Posts
          Posted: May 4, 2012, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Sending prayers her way today.

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

Ohio
            United States
            Member #65279
            September 22, 2008
            5137 Posts
            Posted: May 4, 2012, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I pray that faith,strength, loved ones and friends caring and sharing, sustain you now and in the futre.

nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #13581
              April 9, 2005
              699 Posts
              Posted: May 4, 2012, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

mangoskin have my deepest sympathy on the loss of your love one. its been awhile since i was on lp

MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                Freeport
                Bahamas
                Member #65592
                October 1, 2008
                2773 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2012, 3:53 am - IP Logged

Have my condolence Mangoskin......pray that the Most High strengthens you in this weak and dark moment in your lifeGroup Hug

$$"Practice makes perfect.....keep at it and you will succeed one day"$$

FRIDAY-DA13th's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg
                  New Providence
                  Bahamas
                  Member #61587
                  May 28, 2008
                  1654 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2012, 10:06 am - IP Logged

So sad when we lose loved ones, my condolences

billionairess's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                    Freeport
                    Bahamas
                    Member #95139
                    August 4, 2010
                    170 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2012, 10:21 am - IP Logged

good morning just seen this post.

mangoskin have my deepest sympathy, my prayers are with you at this sad time. May the grace of God be with you now and always.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34130 Posts
                      Posted: May 7, 2012, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Mangoskin if you ever get a chance to read  this you are in my thoughts... always Much Love.... Stay Strong Baby God is in your cornner all the way.  Thanks for the support L.P. members   I am sure she will be please from all the support we give her.  She is on Mystical Thread at times posting number for everyone.

Bahamas
                        Member #121300
                        January 6, 2012
                        58 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2012, 9:33 am - IP Logged

May the Love of God comfort you, may the Grace of God keep you and may His Mercy grant you peace in the midst of your storm Mango skin! I pray that the same God who knows our beginning and our end, keep you and the family of your lost beloved in His arms.

nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #77588
                          July 27, 2009
                          173 Posts
                          Posted: May 7, 2012, 10:03 am - IP Logged

May the Love of God comfort you, may the Grace of God keep you and may His Mercy grant you peace in the midst of your storm Mango skin! I pray that the same God who knows our beginning and our end, keep you and the family of your lost beloved in His arms.

Well said Faithworks well said, Yes mango skin it's your storm. My husband always says to me "The Stom Wont Last Forever" and it's true I will continue to pray for you for strength during your time

ashley evans's avatar - strawberry

Bahamas
                            Member #78428
                            August 14, 2009
                            717 Posts
                            Posted: May 7, 2012, 10:45 am - IP Logged

WOW JUST SAW THIS AM SO SORRY IN MY PRAYERS 

they that wants all shall have none 303 303 303 303 033 033 033 330 330 330

Lurking

Janet40's avatar - yocco
                              Nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #29884
                              January 8, 2006
                              1099 Posts
                              Posted: May 7, 2012, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Just saw this have my deepest sympathy