Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Added new In/Out filter to Deflate 3 and Deflate 4

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23349 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2012, 10:03 am - IP Logged

This morning I completed work on a new type of filter for the Deflate 3 and Deflate 4 tools that allow you to include or exclude combinations based on the number of "in" digits (3, 4, 5, 6, 7) and "out" digits (0, 1, 2, 8, 9).

Thanks to Win  D for working with me on this earlier in the year!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2012, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

This morning I completed work on a new type of filter for the Deflate 3 and Deflate 4 tools that allow you to include or exclude combinations based on the number of "in" digits (3, 4, 5, 6, 7) and "out" digits (0, 1, 2, 8, 9).

Thanks to Win  D for working with me on this earlier in the year!

Thank you for our new 50/50 filter tool addition Todd !  This is more great progress forward for all of us old "Trackers" here at Lottery Post.

Again and again......trying to cut these game odds down to size just became easier thanks to your very special help.

I wonder how many thousands of dollars have been saved and won because of the great tools you have provided here over the years. 

You can be very proud of what you have built here ....and continue to build each day. Amazing ... well done.

P.S. Wanted to give it 5 stars but my mouse slipped an clicked on just 3....... woulda' clicked 10 stars if I could.  LOL     

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
      Lavender Rocket

United States
      Member #124616
      March 16, 2012
      2642 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2012, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

wow thank you to you both!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23349 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for our new 50/50 filter tool addition Todd !  This is more great progress forward for all of us old "Trackers" here at Lottery Post.

Again and again......trying to cut these game odds down to size just became easier thanks to your very special help.

I wonder how many thousands of dollars have been saved and won because of the great tools you have provided here over the years. 

You can be very proud of what you have built here ....and continue to build each day. Amazing ... well done.

P.S. Wanted to give it 5 stars but my mouse slipped an clicked on just 3....... woulda' clicked 10 stars if I could.  LOL     

Thank you, most kind.  There is definitely lots more in the works, but it seems to take forever to build it, just because of so much going on.  I appreciate all the suggestions.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!