Welcome Guest
You last visited May 24, 2017, 12:10 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why not a U.S National Pick3/Pick4 Redeemable for Medical Purposes...

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 5 years ago by leelee84.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2012, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

the doctor might order you to get a massage for an injury you might have, or you might need spine/back treatment, or a small plastic surgery, or a small surgery that is running you some: $5,000 for you or your kids... or the: $2,700 that people win on pick4 if you divide them into: $100 a month it will last you 2 years and those: $100 a month can be a help for medicine, like a small-version of medicaid including for seniors, ect, ect...so why not create a: U.S National Pick3/Pick4 Redeemable for Medical Purposes...

Canada or Mexico you can create a Continental/Global one...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
    Lavender Rocket

United States
    Member #124616
    March 16, 2012
    2642 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2012, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

a medical lottery... not taxed... but betting on you or your immediate family getting deathly ill.  YIKES

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10460 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2012, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

pumpi,

When some lottery somewhere starts printing lottery tickets with a hammer and sickle on them we'll know you have gotten a job with that lottery commission, tovarich.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2012, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Does that mean if you win you don't have to go before the Death Panel if you get sick when you're old?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: May 5, 2012, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

i like the idea!!!

say everybody puts .50 cents into the system...and if your number is drawn...free visit to the doctor!!!

yeah...that would make me feel better about going to the doctor...

doctors give me the heebie jeebiees....Evil Uhh

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
            upstate NY
            United States
            Member #108791
            March 31, 2011
            549 Posts
            Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

You guys haven't heard of Health Savings Accounts?  Granted, I don't know if they're available to everyone, but it's one alternative to relying on the lottery to pay your medical bills.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

You guys haven't heard of Health Savings Accounts?  Granted, I don't know if they're available to everyone, but it's one alternative to relying on the lottery to pay your medical bills.

Will that save us from the Death Panels?

--Edmund Burke

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                Lavender Rocket

United States
                Member #124616
                March 16, 2012
                2642 Posts
                Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

yes.  absolutely yes.  i am certain that it is part of the fine print.  anything else i can clear up this evening? (typed in 'lil-miss-smartie-pants font')

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2012, 12:39 am - IP Logged

@ ridge...

death panel is a type of media brainwash term that causes normal humans to look beyond the obvious...

the only death panel you need to worry about is the ones they have in germany...or kamikaze japan...

if you went before the "death panels" they would say..."Ridge...your ass drinks too much...you need to cut down your alcohol consumption by 33%"...whereby you would go into a panic and grab some rope...

you would say to yourself..."How can i withstand the relentless hounding of my 3 ex-wives wanting my large lottery winnings money vault" ala scrooge mcduck...

you would say..."why dont i donate my winings to the divorcee society of america?..."

so in reality, the only one that can save you is yourself...why dont you try smoking some hashish?

that might keep you from suicide....HippyBig Grin Angel

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2012, 11:37 am - IP Logged

@ ridge...

death panel is a type of media brainwash term that causes normal humans to look beyond the obvious...

the only death panel you need to worry about is the ones they have in germany...or kamikaze japan...

if you went before the "death panels" they would say..."Ridge...your ass drinks too much...you need to cut down your alcohol consumption by 33%"...whereby you would go into a panic and grab some rope...

you would say to yourself..."How can i withstand the relentless hounding of my 3 ex-wives wanting my large lottery winnings money vault" ala scrooge mcduck...

you would say..."why dont i donate my winings to the divorcee society of america?..."

so in reality, the only one that can save you is yourself...why dont you try smoking some hashish?

that might keep you from suicide....HippyBig Grin Angel

Actually, (and I'm sober for the time being), there is a 15 member "Board" (none doctors) that decides whether people get to have surgery or expensive medication when they're no longer productive members of society (old). It's in Obamacare but doesn't kick in until after the election (You wouldn't vote for him if he let Granny die).

Sarah Palin first called them Death Panels.

Cuz actually - that's what they are.

--Edmund Burke

JAP69's avatar - alas
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #6
                      November 4, 2001
                      8800 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2012, 11:54 am - IP Logged

the doctor might order you to get a massage for an injury you might have, or you might need spine/back treatment, or a small plastic surgery, or a small surgery that is running you some: $5,000 for you or your kids... or the: $2,700 that people win on pick4 if you divide them into: $100 a month it will last you 2 years and those: $100 a month can be a help for medicine, like a small-version of medicaid including for seniors, ect, ect...so why not create a: U.S National Pick3/Pick4 Redeemable for Medical Purposes...

Canada or Mexico you can create a Continental/Global one...

They call it MANDATED health care insurance coverage now pumpi. Everyone gets to put money in the pot for coverage. If they can not afford it it's for free supplied by the grubbyment for your vote. The health insurance is your lottery ticket to care when needed.

Sure wish the grubbyment would buy my lottery tickets to win money when I do not have the money to play.

Oo'Ka

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55889
                        October 23, 2007
                        6187 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2012, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Actually, (and I'm sober for the time being), there is a 15 member "Board" (none doctors) that decides whether people get to have surgery or expensive medication when they're no longer productive members of society (old). It's in Obamacare but doesn't kick in until after the election (You wouldn't vote for him if he let Granny die).

Sarah Palin first called them Death Panels.

Cuz actually - that's what they are.

There's a lot of s**t that's going to come out after the election that is going to surprise people. Especially if Obummer wins again.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2012, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

There's a lot of s**t that's going to come out after the election that is going to surprise people. Especially if Obummer wins again.

That's right, buckeye.

All the good stuff in Obamacare is available now and all the bad stuff takes effect after the election.

Maybe Nancy Pelosi shoud have said "We have to pass it and wait til after the election to see what's in it."

Which is what we're doing.

--Edmund Burke

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10460 Posts
                            Posted: May 6, 2012, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

LottoBoner,

Let's see who has been brainwashed by the media.

Obama Embraces 'Death Panel' Concept in Medicare Rule

Specifically, the measure was known as Section 1233 of the bill the House passed in November 2009. It was not included in the final legislation, however. It allowed Medicare to pay for consultations about advance care planning every five years. In contrast, the new rule allows annual discussions as part of wellness visits.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Obama Embraces 'Death Panel' Concept in Medicare Rule

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obama-death-panels-medicare/2010/12/26/id/381043

Of course, if the only media you watch is the Obama controlled MSM you'd believe everything they tell you.

And as rdgrnr said, the people who will make decision aren't doctors or even medical people. Just Obama appointees, just like all the non-automotive people he called in to make decisions ifor the auto industry.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                              Atlanta
                              United States
                              Member #48420
                              December 26, 2006
                              850 Posts
                              Posted: May 12, 2012, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Ga eve pic 4 1332

Peace