Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois' Turn

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by OldSchoolPa.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
Gurnee, Illinois
United States
Member #49731
February 12, 2007
919 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2012, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

In the past, NY, CA, and OH have had more than their fair share of MM winners and PA, ID, IN, and RI more than their fair share of PB winners.  Here's hoping that this is Illinois' time to shine for MM and PB winners.  So far, two MM winners this year and I am hoping for more with the ability to buy subscriptions and online.  What I am really saying is I hope it is MY time to shine, and I will be beaming from ear to ear when I come claim that jackpot check!  I will be so happy that I will tell the world my phone number, my address, date of birth, my favorite food and vacation spot, and how I plan to spend that money.

Congrats Glendale Illinois winner!  I really mean it!

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10391 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2012, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

It was Glenwood, OldSchoolPa, also two 5 + 0 winners (but no Megaplier)...all QPs

MEGA MILLIONS PRIZE PAYOUTS FOR FRIDAY MAY 04, 2012

ESTIMATED GRAND PRIZE: $118,000,000.00

WINNING NUMBERS: 04 - 11 - 21 - 42 - 53 AND THE MEGA BALL NUMBER IS 38
    THE MEGAPLIER NUMBER IS 04

PLAYERS MATCHING 5 OF 5 NUMBERS
    AND THE MEGABALL
    INCLUDING SUBSCRIPTION WINNERS 1

EACH PLAYER WILL RECEIVE $118,000,000.00

WINNING TICKETS WERE SOLD AT

100011 GLENWOOD MINUTEMAN CITGO (QP)
    18659 S HALSTED
    GLENWOOD/60425

PLAYERS MATCHING 5 OF 5 NUMBERS
    INCLUDING SUBSCRIPTION WINNERS 2
    EACH PLAYER WILL RECEIVE $250,000.00

WINNING TICKETS WERE SOLD AT

417089 EXPRESS LANE #37 (QP)
    3202 S ALPINE RD
    ROCKFORD/61109

110666 CIRCLE K #6795 (QP)
    13059 S. LA GRANGE RD
    PALOS PARK/60464

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
      Gurnee, Illinois
      United States
      Member #49731
      February 12, 2007
      919 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2012, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

You are right Coin Toss...my short term memory is not what it used to be and Illinois has too many Glens...Glenwood, Glenview, etc.  Looks like QPs are the way to go...both Illinois jackpot winners were such as well as majority of the second tier winners from that record drawing.  I think I will let the computer select my numbers from here on out...maybe that might bring MY time about sooner rather than never!

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!