Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ALL STATES box run 116,177

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2012, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I went ahead and made an ALL STATES BOX RUN...now WE SHOULD GET BOTH OF THESE IN 1-3 days...I must admit I dont really like finding doubles when I make this run because they run slower...

USUALLY THIS RUN will give these up in about 1-3 days...its a good run...but these are doubles...so it could go a week...lets hope it doesnt...good luck if you want to try these in your state..

116= 1 HIT

177 = 1 HIT

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2012, 8:07 am - IP Logged

now...Friday...I think it was I made this run and it gave me 026 and 037 and I hit that 037 Twice ..I think it was saturday...then the 026 showed Sunday...ALL THREE WERE IN the midday draws...

I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH INFO to know if this run is CYCLED INTO THE MIDDAY DRAWS as of right now...or if they wwill split the draws..one midday ,one evening...or if both will jump to the evening draws...so...if you choose to play them..I will leave that up to you...good luck to all of you...and yes..I hit that 901 STRAIGHT last night as well...

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT ARE PLAYING ONLINE...OKLAHOMA is the very last pic 3 in the ENTIRE FIELD THAT HASNT SHOWED....TEXAS...SOUTH CAROLINA AND NEW YORK..are the only pic 4's left from that ENTIRE PIC 4 FIELD...those are some targets to look at it...

I AM STILL KICKING MYSELF for not playing WISCONSIN Sunday afternoon...that cost me 187.50...good luck to all of you today!!!!!!Terry

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"