Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hola again!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by jenm0309.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
new york, ny
United States
Member #127262
April 27, 2012
26 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2012, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello again everyone. I had another nutty dream last night. I sent it to my best friend in a text so I'm just gonna copy and paste:

I had a dream that you picked me up in the city (i live in NY so in this case its NY)in this stretch limo. Then when the driver was trying to drive me home, he got lost and we ended up needing to drive through a giant cemetery to get me home. In the corner by the gates to the cemetery was this enormous cherry blossom tree sitting on white sand. Mind you, right next to it is the regular dirt and tombstones and whatnot that u expect in a cemetery. It was so outta place. Plus the whole dream had this kinda grey/black/white color scheme. Except for the cherry blossoms. They were pink. Lol weird.

Hopefully there's some good $$$ in here coz I'm broke!! Lol

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34126 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2012, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello again everyone. I had another nutty dream last night. I sent it to my best friend in a text so I'm just gonna copy and paste:

I had a dream that you picked me up in the city (i live in NY so in this case its NY)in this stretch limo. Then when the driver was trying to drive me home, he got lost and we ended up needing to drive through a giant cemetery to get me home. In the corner by the gates to the cemetery was this enormous cherry blossom tree sitting on white sand. Mind you, right next to it is the regular dirt and tombstones and whatnot that u expect in a cemetery. It was so outta place. Plus the whole dream had this kinda grey/black/white color scheme. Except for the cherry blossoms. They were pink. Lol weird.

Hopefully there's some good $$$ in here coz I'm broke!! Lol

All I know from the top of my head is Pink 803   8030 8031

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

new york, ny
      United States
      Member #127262
      April 27, 2012
      26 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2012, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Awesome! Thanks!! :)